Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (572365 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by harmbhrosz(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
MizTyna:

I'll see abt helping you out with that,you'll get ur phone
I hope we can all pre-order the 2nd version in peace.......this one they're restricting it to 50people or so......I've be patient enough o

....still flexing my infinix alpha!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by brainoid(m): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Because we deh follow dem for Nyash dem wan deh form.. #Smh.
Waiting do bb go soon do dem if dem no take time....

Na 1920mah,I wan deh drag v-code for?
Well sha na waiting cheap article deh bring #see finish..
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by xfay(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
DNDROID:
good idea bro.. But..

You forget that the RAM is increased!
That makes d user either
use more apps at once or
run heavier apps which require more RAM
and when those heavy apps run,
my brother, GPU must run and
that translates to more power consumption...
in the end, a 2gb RAM Phone with a 5inch screen should not have less than 3000mAH of battery power...

the power formular is:
CPU + GPU + SCRN SIZE + No of APPS + APPS SIZE = POWER CONSUMED

On the contrary a larger amount of RAM means lesser amount of CPU cycles used in fetching data from rom.....less time used in processing. In addition When RAM refreshes(which it must because its volatile) it refreshes the entire RAM module not just the 'portion' in use. But I totally agree a 3000mAH battery would turn this phone into a well polished diamond, right now it's raw diamond.......

3 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by xmarcel: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
Arrrgggh!!! Limited edition ke? If I no get this 16gb + 2gb version ehn...... #jhusSaying
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by DNDROID(m): 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
xfay:

On the contrary a larger amount of RAM means lesser amount of CPU cycles used in fetching data from rom.....less time used in processing. In addition When RAM refreshes(which it must because its volatile) it refreshes the entire RAM module not just the 'portion' in use. But I totally agree a 3000mAH battery would turn this phone into a well polished diamond, right now it's raw diamond.......

ok.. I just hope smart phone manufacturers see this and start adding better ba3 like that gionee m2

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 04, 2014
Does the phone come with a pb @mztyna i really need d 2gig 16gig,variant i seriously need to be kept updated
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by brainoid(m): 6:15am On Sep 04, 2014
DNDROID:
ok.. I just hope smart phone manufacturers see this and start adding better ba3 like that gionee m2
i tell you. If gionee m2 came with all the goodness of the infinix zero at about 30k. It would make much sense

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 7:25am On Sep 04, 2014
harmbhrosz: I hope we can all pre-order the 2nd version in peace.......this one they're restricting it to 50people or so......I've be patient enough o

....still flexing my infinix alpha!

It is a limited edition. I'll try help u with the vcode
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nemie: 8:36am On Sep 04, 2014
MizTyna:

I'll see abt helping you out with that,you'll get ur phone
[color=#006600][/color]
i lld really appreciate if the help you are offering extends to me too, had to join nl this mornin only so i could beg you. Preordered three times, twice on konga, once at microstation, no calls, no text, just some confirmation mails. I really really really really really want the 2gig version

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kwaifa252(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2014
WILL THE PHONES BE AVAILABLE IN ETISALAT STORES, SINCE THEY PATHNER FOR EASYBLAZE

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 8:55am On Sep 04, 2014
Etisalat just mess up sha after buying Sim ,registering and cutting it,sent the code for the 50Mb and nothing happened.one of my Sim slot is not working too.and I know its a corning gorilla glass tested it myself but some scratches still tend to show up
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by DNDROID(m): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2014
brainoid:
i tell you. If gionee m2 came with all the goodness of the infinix zero at about 30k. It would make much sense
yes... But not quite..25k should be more like it

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by DNDROID(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2014
Cheddaz: I know its a corning gorilla glass tested it myself but some scratches still tend to show up
lol...!
so all those key-scratching & knife-stabbing videos nko?
could they be showbiz?

pls confirm:
is the screen as big as innjoo i1s' own?
is the none glass part really Aluminium?
what of that temperature case; is it cool when browsing?
what of the double speaker, how is it?
thanks..
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 9:35am On Sep 04, 2014
Its the same screen size 5inches but higher resolution than 1s and samhd screen with i2 the non glass area does not look or feel like alluminium.the speaker is just ok.it doesn't get too hot when browsing..It actually does not scratch with the tests but I just noticed some scratches after normal handlingauthor=DNDROID]
lol...!
so all those key-scratching & knife-stabbing videos nko?
could they be showbiz?

pls confirm:
is the screen as big as innjoo i1s' own?
is the none glass part really Aluminium?
what of that temperature case; is it cool when browsing?
what of the double speaker, how is it?
thanks..[/quote]
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by DNDROID(m): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2014
Cheddaz: Its the same screen size 5inches but higher resolution than 1s and samhd screen with i2 the non glass area does not look or feel like alluminium.the speaker is just ok.it doesn't get too hot when browsing..It actually does not scratch with the tests but I just noticed some scratches after normal handling
ok bro..thanks alot!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2014
I am begining to have a feeling there is a factory defect in this model and they are trying to sell them all.cos I don't still understand why they have limited stock and why the other infinIx models with way lower specs are still more expensive and one of my sim slot is bad

3 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by maxjax(m): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2014
Cheddaz: ..It actually does not scratch with the tests but I just noticed some scratches after normal handling

some scratches after normal handling!!! that means you are a rough phone user.....abi yo hand na razor ni
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by maxjax(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2014
Cheddaz: I am begining to have a feeling there is a factory defect in this model and they are trying to sell them all.cos I don't still understand why they have limited stock and why the other infinIx models with way lower specs are still more expensive and one of my sim slot is bad

I fink u can return the device back to dem o0o ....ah that's bad

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kabishow(m): 10:28am On Sep 04, 2014
i heard dey wuld be givin 50pple v-code...does it mean d 2gb version is limited to 50unit or wat?... Or by 5th of sept we can stil pre order nd wait 4 konga to send us our v-code? Plz mizTyna shade more light into dis issue bcoz i nid dis fone nd 2units
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Tyewo27(m): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2014
MizTyna:

I do not know anything about Regalbuyer,Infinix zero doesnt have any deal with them about selling their phone. Infinix zero is sold exclusively by Konga
..... Will this phone ever going to be sold at phone shops.... Cos i cant go tru all this stress all in the name of buying a phone.... I buy what i want and anytime i want..... Waiting for the 2gb/16gb version patiently.......

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by brainoid(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2014
Haaa. Make una no make me hate the phone more na. I go dive enter auxus note 5.5 oo
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by yinxfun(m): 11:19am On Sep 04, 2014
finally.... Am with ma ZERO baby...... Different strokes for different subjects.... Nothing do my own baby oooo.... Infact am presently cuddling her to sleep cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by jorhney(m): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2014
yinxfun: finally.... Am with ma ZERO baby...... Different strokes for different subjects.... Nothing do my own baby oooo.... Infact am presently cuddling her to sleep cheesycheesy

thats cool bro.. waiting for ur review smiley
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
i think u all that saying uve gotting the phone are liars! why cant u upload the pic of u flexing the phone? or screenshot the name from settings?

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
yinxfun: finally.... Am with ma ZERO baby...... Different strokes for different subjects.... Nothing do my own baby oooo.... Infact am presently cuddling her to sleep cheesycheesy
can u change d imei?

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ayando(m): 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
@Miztyna, there are lot of pple waiting patiently(a whole month suspension) for the gold variant which includes me. I would v bought a phone by now but I have decided to wait. It will be so painful if the waiting ends in futility. So let's them(Infinix) know what they are up against Ooº°Ú Ú°ºoo . All the best!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
why should we lie? even the etisalat stuff is 4real I'm

rocking mine now

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
the fone heats up like most smart phones when browsing and you can't tone down the data speed to edge it only has auto settings or 3g settings
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by maxjax(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Cheddaz: why should we lie? even the etisalat stuff is 4real I'm

rocking mine now

so r u guyz sayin the device don't have screenshot functionality?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Cheddaz: the fone heats up like most smart phones when browsing and you can't tone down the data speed to edge it only has auto settings or 3g settings
all kitkat is like dat
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
maxjax:

so r u guyz sayin the device don't have screenshot functionality?

Lol.... Why not?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by yinxfun(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
mrvocalprowess: can u change d imei?
Am banking on gurus like you niooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.