Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (574886 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by abdulwizzy(m): 12:07am On Jan 03, 2015
Guys is there any way I can root my infinix zero 2gig ram with using PC is there any app I can use.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 03, 2015
how much do dey sell infinix zero charger in MicroStation guys?? plz urgent reply
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Ndissle(m): 7:04am On Jan 03, 2015
Hello...If you reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your TECNO, INFINIX or ITEL PHONES, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well, any problems at all you are faced with, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs.And I also use the same number for whatsapp. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Waladade4luv(m): 8:44am On Jan 03, 2015
Dudeonyx:
It is advised to attempt updating with your memory card removed to reduce chance of bricking this phone.
To update the phone, among the apps that come installed with the phone there should be one called "system updates" launch it and click check for updates, it should locate an update of 70~80 mb, accept whatever the phone asks you and the download should start,
Note: your network must be steady throughout the downloading process,
If your network goes off the download will freeze and cannot stoped, restarted or resumed
If you download makes no progess after 10 mins it is frozen

To fix this open a file explorer and delete this folder "system_updates" and this file "update.zip" from the root of you memory card.
Then goto Setting>Apps and locate the "system updates" application click it and click "force stop"
then click "clear data"
Now you can attempt to download the update again

If the update downloads successfully, open "system updates" again if you minimized it, you'll see a button that says "apply update" or something similar, click it, answer yes and your phone will restart and install the updates
Note 2: if you see a screen that says signature verification failed, you have to select reboot and start they process from the beginning again , which means more downloading doh

I was trying to update and it got freezer for a very long tym and I donno wia to delete system update file pls help
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Deolaw: 8:51am On Jan 03, 2015
Please help. My Google play is not working. It's telling me connection time out. Started after the update. HELP O!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ahatson(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2015
YES THAT IS TRUE MINE ACTUALLY STAY THAT LONG AS MUCG AS 18 HOURS BUT THE PROBLEM IS SOMETIME IT CHATGES AND SOMETSOMETIME IT WILL NOT CHARGE WHAT COULD PROBABLY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2015
U buy that kind of ph0ne f0r 24 and u expect it to b good? tsw
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by famozine1: 9:03am On Jan 03, 2015
Promo promo promo who can download this gta v android for me just 22mb upload for me I pay you 200 naira recharge card any network you chose remember you will complete survey before downloading link here www.androidmodapk.com/2013/09/gta-5-apk-free-download-for-android-22.html?m=1
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=emperorizzy post=29432720] thanks, it worked like film trick grin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=emperorizzy post=29432720] thanks, it worked like film trick grin cool
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by monlawal(m): 10:01am On Jan 03, 2015
Simran94:
Was able to change my zero imei without rooting my phone thanks to a friend. I can now subscribe to GLO bis
Please can that your friend help me too? Someone tried to but he said without my sim1 tray working it would not work... Must I have the glo line in the Sim I want to change?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by jujukemist(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2015
@Smran94 pls how does one generate the BB imei to use?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 03, 2015
monlawal:
Please can that your friend help me too? Someone tried to but he said without my sim1 tray working it would not work... Must I have the glo line in the Sim I want to change?
. yes, you must have the GLO line in the sim you want to change the imei. is your sim1 space not working?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Kurupt01: 11:30am On Jan 03, 2015
ahatson:
YES THAT IS TRUE MINE ACTUALLY STAY THAT LONG AS MUCG AS 18 HOURS BUT THE PROBLEM IS SOMETIME IT CHATGES AND SOMETSOMETIME IT WILL NOT CHARGE WHAT COULD PROBABLY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT.

Your battery calibration is bad, download battery calibrator to wipe battery stats.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Kurupt01: 11:32am On Jan 03, 2015
monlawal:

It works for both sim one and two although only on Glo Sims, so it depends on which sim port and sim u own
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2015
jujukemist:
@Smran94 pls how does one generate the BB imei to use?
. download the gpibb software from Google search, note it is a zip file so you need to unzip it before it will open. you can download Androzip from play store to unzip it. then you can generate as many bb imei .
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2015
If u need BB IMEI let me know.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2015
Simran94:
. download MTK engineering tool from play store, install and open it. click on mtk settings, swipe to the left and you will see CDs information, click on it and then click on radio information. then select the sim card you want to change it's imei and type in the command E and you will be given a list of commands. if it is sim1 you wanna change it's imei select 1,7 but if it is sim2 select 1,10 and type in the generated bb imei. but make sure you leave a space between AT and EGMR

pls,pm me a generated imei
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2015
phatjoe50:

yup..i do bro
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 03, 2015
ibbryte:

yup..i do bro

Add me on BBM or send me a working email.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
@you know yourself, I have been able to change my imei ad use GLO bis without Rooting my zero. Now you know i wasn't talking "Trash"
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Deolaw: 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
Simran94:
@you know yourself, I have been able to change my imei ad use GLO bis without Rooting my zero. Now you know i wasn't talking "Trash"

Hi dear. Can you share your imei code number with me? I have gone through all the process you stated but left to fill in the number.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Some people are transgender here, they are males pretending to be females.

I wonder how someone can just relegate himself like that.

SMH for you.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
Deolaw:

Hi dear. Can you share your imei code number with me? I have gone through all the process you stated but left to fill in the number.
. what you need is a fresh imei not a used one. download gpibb software from Google search and unzip it. then you will be able to generate one for yourself. I will soon post some fresh bb imei later.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
If you don't know something, try to learn from others that know it instead of just trying to be the 'Boss' when you know nothing.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Waladade4luv(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
phatjoe50:

pls bro I go need am
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
Waladade4luv:

pls bro I go need am waladade4luv @gmail.com

You just have to chill, I went to the market, when I get home.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Deolaw: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
Simran94:
. what you need is a fresh imei not a used one. download gpibb software from Google search and unzip it. then you will be able to generate one for yourself. I will soon post some fresh bb imei later.

Txns
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by famozine1: 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
Promo promo promo who can download this gta v android
for me just 22mb upload for me I pay you 200 naira
recharge card any network you chose remember you will
complete survey before downloading link here
www.androidmodapk.com/2013/09/gta-5-apk-free-
download-for-android-22.html?m=1 or try this
www.dwgamez.com/grand-theft-auto-5-apk-download/
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Deolaw: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
Simran94:

Pls do I need a system to unzip the software and run it. I have downloaded it but confused on how to unzip it.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by abdulwizzy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kurupt01:

It works for both sim one and two although only on Glo Sims, so it depends on which sim port and sim u own

Guy please what's the procedure
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by emperorizzy(m): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
Please anyone using the infinix zero 8gb version that has not been upgraded? Plssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (249) (Reply)

MTN Customer Care Thread / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.