Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (571316 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Dacronym(m): 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
what i would really like to know is that >
Is there ANYBODY at all who since the start of this thread has not had any problem or fault for once since he bought his/her zero?
Im pretty sure there should be. If no then...
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by therealesttin(m): 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hi,

A lof of users complain that their infinix zero makes a lot of unwelcome tapping sounds when they are typing a text message or chatting.
Many users have tried to turn off this fuction but they only ended up turning their phones into silent mode to silence the text sounds. This issue has been seen by many people as an error by infinix. Well am glad to tell you that this is no error. There is actually a setting to turn off this feature.

Simply go to Settings---language and input---android keyboard (if you use the default keypad for typing)---click on the three lines icon---uncheck sound on keypress.

For those who use the swift key keyboard to type:
go to settings---language and input---swiftkey---click on three line icon---click on sound and vibration---uncheck keypress sound.

Now enjoy typing on your Infinix Zero in SILENCE.

smiley wink cheesy grin cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Spencer101(m): 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Spencer101:
Help me guys... .. My infinix zero keeps telling me " VPN not supported" sad
Still waiting for an answer
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by fhemyxXx(m): 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
Simran94:
. I have rooted mine.

Wow with kingroot? Infinix 16+2GB??
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
fhemyxXx:

Wow with kingroot? Infinix 16+2GB??
. yes with kingsroot.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dacronym:
Is there ANYBODY at all who since the start of this thread has not had any problem or fault for once since he bought his/her zero?
. I have not had any fault or problem with mine
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by fhemyxXx(m): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Simran94:
. yes with kingsroot.
I downloaded it..clicked the green button? It rolled for about 15mins then gave me the crying face which I concluded it wasn't successful because it all written in chinese
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by fhemyxXx(m): 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dacronym:

I haven't had any problem whatsoever....I just need to root the phone then its perfect to me
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
fhemyxXx:

I downloaded it..clicked the green button? It rolled for about 15mins then gave me the crying face which I concluded it wasn't successful because it all written in chinese
. try rooting it with your PC then.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
It's free go with ur invoice
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Sean7t9: 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dacronym:

Well, that phone gets pletty hot wen charging and using it
The front camera is extremely blur...well its 2.0mp sha

And Ofcourse, U wouldnt want to pick the phone up if it accidentally falls on a hard floor. I couldnt count the number of persons with a broken screen the last time I was at Carlcare center at Ibadan. Well, the good news is there is a 6 month screen replacement warranty

I KNOW PEOPLE WILL START CRYING OUT IN ABOUT 6 MONTHS TIME.....\GBAM
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Sean7t9: 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dacronym:

Well, that phone gets pletty hot wen charging and using it
The front camera is extremely blur...well its 2.0mp sha

And Ofcourse, U wouldnt want to pick the phone up if it accidentally falls on a hard floor. I couldnt count the number of persons with a broken screen the last time I was at Carlcare center at Ibadan. Well, the good news is there is a 6 month screen replacement warranty

I KNOW PEOPLE WILL START CRYING OUT IN ABOUT 6 MONTHS TIME.....\GBAM
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by fhemyxXx(m): 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
Cheddaz:
It's free go with ur invoice

What's free?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by stephenponti(m): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
leboo:
same fault mine has..and they did everything free?

Yes free
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Dacronym(m): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
Simran94:
. I have not had any fault or problem with mine
how long have u been using it
fhemyxXx:

I haven't had any problem whatsoever....I just need to root the phone then its perfect to me
and how long ve u been using too
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by J0nyb0y(m): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
Infinix zero 16gb, 2gb ram 4sale ...faultless.... location ikorodu Or ijebu ode. price 26k call /whatsapp zero 8 one 68042270

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Reediano(m): 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
c
1. Install mobile uncle tools from playstore
2. Click Engineer Mode
3. Click Engineer mode(MTK)
4. Open the application and swipe to connectivity
5. Click on cds information
6. Click on Radio information
7. Select Phone 1 for SIM 1 or phone 2 for Sim 2
8. Inside the textbox that already has "AT+"
inside it. change the command to
for sim 1 AT +EGMR=1,7,"your_generated_imei"
for sim 2 AT +EGMR=1,10,"your_generated_imei"
NOTE - your_generated_imei refers to the imei
you generated
9. Click send AT commamd button. Towards the
bottom of your phone you should see the
notification saying Command is mSent
10. Just enable and disable airplane mode.." No need of restarting"
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by fhemyxXx(m): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dacronym:

4 months still counting
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Babyrex(f): 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dacronym:
I havent had any ish in d two months i have used it
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by seanbliz: 5:55am On Jan 13, 2015
Pls add me to d whatapp group chat....08134921220
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by seanbliz: 5:56am On Jan 13, 2015
Plss add me to d whatapp group chat....08134921220
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 13, 2015
Dacronym:

. mine is 2 weeks.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2015
Spencer101:

Still waiting for an answer
Hi! You need to counsel with your operator about this. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ebuka144(m): 9:59am On Jan 13, 2015
countin 4 month no issue expect sim 1 prob
flexin ma Xperia rom on my zero
drop ur nos to join d whatsapp group
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 10:27am On Jan 13, 2015
odiagabros:
Pls house i need the customer care no of Carl care center @ Opebi Ikeja... I want to ask them if the parts of infinix zero 16gb are available... thanks
Hi! Following are the address and hotline of our service center in Ikeja. Thank you! No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria +234 80022752273

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 10:30am On Jan 13, 2015
sirxbit:
just got the infinix gold today.everytin kul just the battery.the battery is total crap. is that hw u guys own are?
Hi! If there's anything wrong with your battery, you can take it to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 10:46am On Jan 13, 2015
dorosola:
hello guys, please everyone is talking about rooting their phones......and I kindda want to do Same but am kinda scared........ please will you guys tell me the benefits of rooting INFINIX ZERO?
Hi! We won't suggest you to root your phone, since it will cause damage and file-loss. And once you root your phone, it will not covered by warranty anymore. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 11:03am On Jan 13, 2015
nwaobitex:
Someone should help me with a valid infinix zero imei
If your phone shows "invalid IMEI", you can take it to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by therealesttin(m): 11:13am On Jan 13, 2015
Alamation:
PLS HELP!!! My infinix screen got broken when I had accident. Now I've been calling the Ikeja Carlcare Lines but it's always switched off. I could have gone there but I stay in Abeokuta. So I just need to be sure if the screen is available before I go there to repair the phone.
ANYBODY WITH THE RIGHT INFO ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY OF THE SCREEN OR HAVE THE NUMBER OF A WORKER THERE SHOULD PLEASE HELP ME.
Same goes with Ibadan Carlcare too. There number not going. I will prefer to go to this two location provided in sure the screen is available. I stay in Abeokuta. God bless

screen is now available in lagos, not certain about other centres.
call this number for lagos carl care......09096015561, its their new number
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Lionheart64: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dacronym:
my phone is 6month old now with no issue

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by wemimo42: 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Alamation:
PLS HELP!!! My infinix screen got broken when I had accident. Now I've been calling the Ikeja Carlcare Lines but it's always switched off. I could have gone there but I stay in Abeokuta. So I just need to be sure if the screen is available before I go there to repair the phone.
ANYBODY WITH THE RIGHT INFO ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY OF THE SCREEN OR HAVE THE NUMBER OF A WORKER THERE SHOULD PLEASE HELP ME.
Same goes with Ibadan Carlcare too. There number not going. I will prefer to go to this two location provided in sure the screen is available. I stay in Abeokuta. God bless

Screen is available at Lagos carlcare centre, dia hotline is 09096015561. make sure u go along with your invoice.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by wemimo42: 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
ritchienell:

Yez 16 GB is available hit me 07039214459 for whatsapp/08185955493 call. Richard

you can call 09096015561

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.