Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (571634 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by DNDROID(m): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
chemmerfrank: i tot u had to do something to get the codes?.and hw do i do d pm?? at first i was very keen..now they seemed to have weakened my desire..
To Do a PM to her ...

just click on her name from any of her posts to view her profile..

then scroll down till you see this:
(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To MizTyna

click the send an Email link...

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by bigpips(m): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
MizTyna:

seen now?
Seen mine.Thanks a million

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by GSMArenaNG(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
GET THE INFINIX ZERO PHONE BEFORE IT SELL OUT.......AGAIN
Click now konga.com
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nemie: 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
MizTyna: I just got some more vcodes,pls PM me if u want to preorder and i'll send to you
I am still waiting, you sent me a mail sayin you lld send the v code later but not seen it still, pls help a brother out
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by yinxfun(m): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
mrvocalprowess: Finally collected mine ooo.... U can actually buy without pre ordering ooo...23k,so if ur in lag,run to MicroStation tomorrow ikeja nd buy
welcome on board ma guy..... Next na d rooting plus IMEI tinz naw ooooo
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by soladnet14: 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
When is 16G/2G coming up for preorder?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by johnpaulbuddy(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
Pls I need D̶̲̥̅̊ vcode....email is johnpaul.buddy@yahoo.com...tanks in advance
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
DNDROID:
23k..!
maka why?!!!
back to Innjoo I2 then..
why all the fuzz if they can't deliever at 21k?
u didn't understand wat u read
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by taiwoaadl: 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
thanks in million times
MizTyna: If u want the vcode,Sending me a PM first makes it easier for me to send it to u. For those that preordered the 1GB version delivery has started and you will all get it soon,also for those out of Lagos,u will get your phone. you will pay for delivery tho. Pls if u have the vcode but changed ur mind about ordering kindly let me know so others can use it.
Thanks!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kabishow(m): 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
u can equally order 4 white infinix zero white colour 8gb version@konga
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Toniosparlet(m): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
MizTyna:

seen now?
Yup...I have already preordered...thanks a bunch
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by demmyluv90(f): 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
Pls I really want to see wat the pictures on dis fone look like. Pls if u've purchased it, can u kindly share a picture of somfin, anyfin. pls. Thank you in advance.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Fidel24: 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
Please Miztyna if I order for dis phone(the 8GB version) today, when will it get to me? I'm at UNN. Enugu state. I need ur urgent reply. Thanx
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
GOOD NEWS GUYS! you can now order for your infinix zero and get it delivered within 5 days. just click this link. http:///infinix-zero/?k_id=mcquadri Price is still N20,900 only and choose either white or black colors.( mine is black and i love it) You can pay on delivery too. HURRY NOW
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
Fidel24: Please Miztyna if I order for dis phone(the 8GB version) today, when will it get to me? I'm at UNN. Enugu state. I need ur urgent reply. Thanx
IF you order it right now, you can get it late http:///infinix-zero/?k_id=mcquadri Price is still N20,900 onlyst Friday next week. and that's the worst. Remember, you have the option to pay on delivery. it is that comfortable. ORDER NOW.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by michealekene(m): 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
MizTyna: If u want the vcode,Sending me a PM first makes it easier for me to send it to u. For those that preordered the 1GB version delivery has started and you will all get it soon,also for those out of Lagos,u will get your phone. you will pay for delivery tho. Pls if u have the vcode but changed ur mind about ordering kindly let me know so others can use it.
Thanks!

I need vcode for the 2gig ram infinite zero fone....michealekene@gmail.com thanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by khayc(m): 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
MizTyna please i need the vcode,my mail is mbonuchiedu@gmail.com i tried doing a pm tho.thanks in advance
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Fidel24: 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
damcqute: IF you order it right now, you can get it late http:///infinix-zero/?k_id=mcquadri Price is still N20,900 onlyst Friday next week. and that's the worst. Remember, you have the option to pay on delivery. it is that comfortable. ORDER NOW.

Please is there any means of cancelling a wrongly placed order? Tnx in Ernest.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
yes there is. you can either contact them through the website or cancel it when they call you to confirm your order before it is dispatched.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 12:02am On Sep 06, 2014
guys no need to pre-order. ORDER DIRECTLY NOW. http:///infinix-zero/?k_id=mcquadri Pay on delivery and get 500mb free monthly for a year!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by nenergy(m): 12:06am On Sep 06, 2014
mrvocalprowess: it happened... dey called me today, if konga does not bring my order b4 friday,i go to MicroStation
Please which number did they call you from? Local or international? GSM or landline? I missed a call from an international number... thinking its them.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 06, 2014
nenergy:
Please which number did they call you from? Local or international? GSM or landline? I missed a call from an international number... thinking its them.
it's a local number
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 06, 2014
d phone is really gooood!!! display is
amazing, gorrilla glass,notification light, d 13mp camera is
sooo sharp, even at night.... it looks like sony experia...
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by nenergy(m): 12:43am On Sep 06, 2014
I am disappointed in Infinix. Designed in France my foot! They (some crooked staff) are hoarding the devices. How can it be distributed exclusively by Konga , yet people are getting it without pre-order at micro-station for 23k. mtchew! I'm ashamed of myself.... fretting over something I'm going to pay with my money.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by labellat: 1:27am On Sep 06, 2014
MizTyna: For those i promised the vcode,kindly PM me so i can inbox it to you in the morning. I have very few

pls I've been on this page u created since,and I've been following u pls i need a code
my email shaqirudinbello@gmail.com
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kayodedada1(m): 2:06am On Sep 06, 2014
Please guys has any1 who pre order yesterday receive their pre order confirmation in their email box like those that pre order 8+1 version...thanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by chemmerfrank(m): 6:32am On Sep 06, 2014
nenergy: I am disappointed in Infinix. Designed in France my foot! They (some crooked staff) are hoarding the devices. How can it be distributed exclusively by Konga , yet people are getting it without pre-order at micro-station for 23k. mtchew! I'm ashamed of myself.... fretting over something I'm going to pay with my money.
23k for 1gb version?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by chemmerfrank(m): 6:35am On Sep 06, 2014
2gb ram and more apps on a 1990mah battery is so not smart to me....1gb wud be a wiser choice
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Ajascolove(m): 6:39am On Sep 06, 2014
At Tyna, kindly send the V code to adenowuro.bola@yahoo.com
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 06, 2014
nenergy: I am disappointed in Infinix. Designed in France my foot! They (some crooked staff) are hoarding the devices. How can it be distributed exclusively by Konga , yet people are getting it without pre-order at micro-station for 23k. mtchew! I'm ashamed of myself.... fretting over something I'm going to pay with my money.
from wat d man told us, dey had problems at the airport or something like that,because everybody was shouting oo,we were over 30,so imagine d drama dat happened yesterday, and yea,u can get it at micro station if u didnt pre order for 23k(or maybe its some people that had luck yesterday sha) ... d phone is too good abeg,looks like sony xperia! plz oo,THE WAIT IS WORTH IT! .. i saw d gold version yesterday wit their staff and almost fainted

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 06, 2014
miztyna ,u havent replied my pm,i need vcodes plx

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.