Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (572970 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Lionheart64: 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
joshuamoses101:
Etisalat refuse to give me the promised 500mb said am nt eligible...how do i get it?
interchange d sim i mean if d sim is in sim1 when u send d code n its telling u ur nt eligible put it in sim2 it should work
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
Eroms4real:
Can I still update my infinix zero to latest update after changing imei to blackberry
do not update
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Akamo5(m): 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
Eroms4real:
Can I still update my infinix zero to latest update after changing imei to blackberry
YES
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by johniebino: 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=ebuka144 post=29704775]drop ur nos to join d whatsapp group[/quote) 08039454316 pls add me so u can help me wit this keypad noise n d best data plan to choose from. Thnks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Akamo5(m): 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
pope5:
i rooted before i updated my fone and it did not brick the fone, it only refused to install @ recovery stage until i installed custom recovery,
same with me
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by johniebino: 12:23am On Jan 17, 2015
Pls can someone tell me how to remove this keypad noise its driving me crazy also I will appreciate info on the netwrk wit the affordable data plan. Thanks and its urgent pls
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by UcGadaz(m): 12:37am On Jan 17, 2015
where can I buy infinix zer here in owerri?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Eroms4real(m): 3:37am On Jan 17, 2015
I'm confuse here sum say no/yes wish shld I take not to update or update.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Culube: 6:32am On Jan 17, 2015
Pls o, my infinix zero just went off last week,too it to carlcare n it was fixed, 2days after its givin me d same problem, pls does anybody knows wat might be wrong wit the fone, I need help.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by honsule(m): 6:34am On Jan 17, 2015
therealesttin:
Hi,

A lof of users complain that their infinix zero makes a lot of unwelcome tapping sounds when they are typing a text message or chatting.
Many users have tried to turn off this fuction but they only ended up turning their phones into silent mode to silence the text sounds. This issue has been seen by many people as an error by infinix. Well am glad to tell you that this is no error. There is actually a setting to turn off this feature.

Simply go to Settings---language and input---android keyboard (if you use the default keypad for typing)---click on the three lines icon---uncheck sound on keypress.

For those who use the swift key keyboard to type:
go to settings---language and input---swiftkey---click on three line icon---click on sound and vibration---uncheck keypress sound.

Now enjoy typing on your Infinix Zero in SILENCE.

smiley wink cheesy grin cool kiss

what about vibration on calls: (when it's pick and end) on Infinix x502 Marvel.I Can't see where to disable it
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by engineerpaul67(m): 7:23am On Jan 17, 2015
Cheddaz:
I have dropped my fone with carlcare to collect on Friday.cost me 5800 to replace the screen they will be working on sim1 for no charge though. so for a corning gorilla glass screen to have just a thin crack across the top part of the fone which is only very visible when looked from an angle and with no recollection of direct impact or pressure from any where is a very very very poor development. So for u guys that don't have a pouch yet try and get one as soon as possible the ones with padding if necessary,cos this one na Corning chicken glass!!! For any body with infinix zero issues,we are treated as VIP customers at carlcare opebi, instant access to the VIP customer care lounge no need to fill a form or take a number and wait with the rest of the crowd(some kind of compensation i believe)

please do you have any idea if they have the screen already?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 7:49am On Jan 17, 2015
engineerpaul67:

please do you have any idea if they have the screen already?
Hi, you can counsel with our service center directly to see whether they have screen now. Following are the address and hotline of our service center in Lagos:
1. No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria +234 80022752273
2. Digital Square,2nd Floor,No.20,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria +234 9036003533
We work from 9:00-17:30 on Mondays- Fridays and 9:00-14:00 on Saturdays. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 17, 2015
ZERO for sale, Ibadan, osun,osogbo n environs, 8gb version... holla
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 8:08am On Jan 17, 2015
honsule:

what about vibration on calls: (when it's pick and end) on Infinix x502 Marvel.I Can't see where to disable it
Hi! You can go to "Settings-Call settings-Other settings" to turn off your "MO call vibrate". Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlcaresophia: 8:10am On Jan 17, 2015
Culube:
Pls o, my infinix zero just went off last week,too it to carlcare n it was fixed, 2days after its givin me d same problem, pls does anybody knows wat might be wrong wit the fone, I need help.
Hi! We're very sorry for this kind of problem. Could you pls tell us your WO number, phone number, IMEI number and which Carlcare Service Center you sent your phone to repaire, so that we can inform our colleagues to check it and then help you solve the problem. Thank you!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by famozine1: 8:33am On Jan 17, 2015
Niscolinx:
do you av d sd data
the sd data will download through the apk
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by wemimo42: 10:04am On Jan 17, 2015
ArchFreelancer:
Please I need adress and contact of Carlcare Port Harcourt.

And how much it costs to replace the front amf back glasses

Address: 290, Aba road Portharcourt, Rivers state.
09099515582. Just go along wit d receipt of d fone, but witout d receipt, d front screen costs #5,700 while d back screen is 2k.
Too much moni oooo tongue
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by wemimo42: 10:16am On Jan 17, 2015
UcGadaz:
where can I buy infinix zer here in owerri?

Order online from Konga or Jumia, or better still buy from any slot or microstation around u.
Do not be left out...
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by coolbatty: 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
famozine1:
the sd data will download through the apk
please bro, do u use mtn bis with troidvpn.. If yes, can u explain how u went abt it.. Mine is nt connecting after following d necessary procedure.. Thanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by aniplus: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
wemimo42:

Abeg me i dont know if dia is any at uyo, d complimentary card is have just have lagos, abuja, kano, onitsha, benin, kaduna, ibadan and portharcourt
shikena...#Lobatan# grin

Was actually asking the calcaresophia. but thanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by honsule(m): 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can go to "Settings-Call settings-Other settings" to turn off your "MO call vibrate". Thank you!

i navigated to Settings-Call settings-Other settings" i cannot find untick vibration. i don't want to believe it's a fault/error from infinix not to provide for that.I hate it when the phone vibrate on calls end/pick up
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Eroms4real(m): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
do not update
Why sir? and wat will hapen if I do so
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
Eroms4real:

Why sir? and wat will hapen if I do so
d new update dey chop battery
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by famozine1: 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
coolbatty:
please bro, do u use mtn bis with troidvpn.. If yes, can u explain how u went abt it.. Mine is nt connecting after following d necessary procedure.. Thanks
are u using demo server or have u subscribe?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by coolbatty: 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
famozine1:
are u using demo server or have u subscribe?
Demo..
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by UcGadaz(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
Infinix zero vs infinix alpha...which one should I go for?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by joshuamoses101(m): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lionheart64:
interchange d sim i mean if d sim is in sim1 when u send d code n its telling u ur nt eligible put it in sim2 it should work
that didnt wrk
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 18, 2015
UcGadaz:
Infinix zero vs infinix alpha...which one should I go for?

Zero is an improved version of alpha, though the later is costlier.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 18, 2015
Lionheart64:

It was the other way round for me. First Sim 2, then Sim 1, then I got my free data.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by abogjohn(m): 7:31am On Jan 18, 2015
Pls guyz, who is using Xposed and gravity box on this fone, my gravity box is not working and am rooted, pls help
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 18, 2015
GabrielShaze:
For anyone who got the Infinix zero and got it rooted or plans to....

DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND APPLY THE SOFTWARE UPDATE ELSE U MIGHT BRICK YOUR DEVICE
Basically, that's what happened to me. Posted the problem in the phone engineers thread and hoping someone will be able to help me out before the end of the week. undecided

I REPEAT, (FOR ROOTED USERS) DO NOT APPLY DOWNLOAD AND APPLY THE SOFTWARE UPDATE ELSE U MIGHT BRICK YOUR DEVICE

Other than the battery life and heat at the top of the phone will charging, its a cool phone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.