Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (572389 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 3:52am On Sep 10, 2014
the sim pin has nothing to do with the slot,when u insert that pin it pushes directly on a lever to pop up the try. the pin has no direct contact with the sim bed.And the tray is in normal condition.all these are factory defects
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 3:56am On Sep 10, 2014
if the fault is from alignment it will affect both sims and not only one
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Vincenzi: 6:29am On Sep 10, 2014
MizTyna: Also,for those having issues with their orders or phone,kindly PM me
Ordered since friday,no show. If no reply from konga tomorrow,i'll walk into Slot and pick up another phone. No time for sme-sme.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by brainoid(m): 6:40am On Sep 10, 2014
Ehn.? Does the vcode vary by color.?.. Na black, i mean totally dark version vcode I need oo
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Juliano47(m): 7:11am On Sep 10, 2014
All these yanma yanma person don dey hear sef dey give double mind....how Pin go affect Sim tray? .....nothing turns me off more than a faulty phone....I pray mine don't develop any ish...if it does, I'm gonna have konga, infinix, mhiz tyna and Ч'all who convinced me τ̅o buy it, SUED tongue #Anamachikwanu

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by chemmerfrank(m): 7:36am On Sep 10, 2014
Cheddaz: help me ask him o,how the pin can spoil the sim slot have u examined that mechanism?
did you change sims more than once?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kayodedada1(m): 7:56am On Sep 10, 2014
Whether na sim tray or sim fry pan o me no kuku sabi anything...mayb make i dey use my Customize Nokia 3310 dey go because all this worwor review i dey read about Infinix Zero don discourage me frm buying it

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by harizonal123(m): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2014
Juliano47: All these yanma yanma person don dey hear sef dey give double mind....how Pin go affect Sim tray? .....nothing turns me off more than a faulty phone....I pray mine don't develop any ish...if it does, I'm gonna have konga, infinix, mhiz tyna and Ч'all who convinced me τ̅o buy it, SUED tongue #Anamachikwanu
Lol, pls u can sue konga and infinix but not my miztyna. She has tried so much for everyone here, she deserve to be commended and not sued.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Fidel24: 8:09am On Sep 10, 2014
Cheddaz:

the sim pin has nothing to do with the slot,when u insert that pin it pushes directly on a lever to pop up the try. the pin has no direct contact with the sim bed.And the tray is in normal condition.all these are factory defects

D worst part is dat wen d courier gets d phone to u, dere won't b enough time to test d slots considering d risk of using d phone b4 it'z fully charged.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by omoboy08(m): 8:24am On Sep 10, 2014
pheel007:

Where are you located and do u have apps on the memory card already?
Am in lagos but I can only be available on weekend because of work unless you are around VI
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 10, 2014
all of una dey do over sabi!! d sim tray and sim pin are very sensitive, u use d pin to bring it out roughly and wen u try putting d tray back in,dats wat causes d sim problem, don't forget i have and use d phone too... u pple are just talking when most haven't even used d phone! nawaoo.. seems most pple like hearing bad stuff about things... mine still dey kampe!

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by koloni: 8:32am On Sep 10, 2014
Help me somebori to order I have d vcode but don't knw hw to go abt it
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by KingMeezy: 8:46am On Sep 10, 2014
Someone should post a screenshot for the game graphics
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by finfol007(m): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2014
How To Root Any Android Device/Infinix Zero In Less Than 5MIN Using RootGenius
Being a cheerleader of your device gives you endless super ability to tweak, twist, and transform your device the way you want it so long you have super user priviledge. I’ll quickly present you with an alltime how to root any Android device using this simple app.

The latest Infinix Zero is one of the latest device that is currently trending and frenzy, if you haven’t order for your own, do that here.

Requirement
==>PC
==>Disable your antivirus

How Can I Root Any Android Device Including Infinix Zero?
Root Genius is One click root tool designed to work on Windows Computer. It helps user to root their Android Smartphone in single click. Here, we are going to guide you through on how to use Root Genius to root any Android Device starting from the latest infinix zero.

==>Enable USB Debuggin on your Android Smartphone. To enable USB debugging, open Settings>> Developers option>>> USB Debugging >> Tick to Enable

And for Android 4.2.2 or above, to show this option Go to Settings>> About Phone >> Built Number (Tap on it for 5-8 times).

==>Download Root Genius Application on your PC here, launch it
==>Once it’s launched, connect your Android device to the computer (with USB Debugging enabled).
==>Once your Infinix zero or any other Android phone is connected successfully to the computer, Root Genius will automatically detect your Android Device.

==>Now, click on the “Root Now” button to begin the rooting process

==>Root Genius will automatically “Root” your Android Device and install the KingUser Application

==>Your Android Device is rooted. To check if your Android is rooted correctly, open Application Menu, there you will be able to see a new app installed, called KingUser. If this app exist, it means your device has been successfully rooted.

Alternatively, you can go to Google play store and download RootChecker app to verify your root priviledge.

Please Note:
1. This app works for any Android Phone/Tablets including the latest Infinix Zero plus any Android device you’ve not been successful in rooting.
2. No Data Loss: With this rooting method, you won’t loss any data like contacts, pictures, videos, music etc.
3. Warranty Void: Your device warranty maybe void after following the above tutorial
4. How To Unroot: To unroot your Device, Open KingUser on your Device >>>Settings >>> Remove Root Permission and you are good to go.
5. This app was created by SJRoot Developer (All credit goes to them)

Please kindly let me know if you’ve tried the above tool to root your Android device, if it works for you, which Android device and model of the device. If it didn’t work for you, drop your device name

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Fidel24: 9:05am On Sep 10, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
all of una dey do over sabi!! d sim tray and sim pin are very sensitive, u use d pin to bring it out roughly and wen u try putting d tray back in,dats wat causes d sim problem, don't forget i have and use d phone too... u pple are just talking when most haven't even used d phone! nawaoo.. seems most pple like hearing bad stuff about things... mine still dey kampe!

Plz tell us how u used ur own pin so we can learn
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ibietela2(m): 9:18am On Sep 10, 2014
How is the camera and weight of the phone?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by abiolag(m): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2014
Dis phone is awesome as far as I can tell.I ordered for 2 on friday and anoda 1 on Saturday and I received all 3 on monday.D white one for my wife and d oda 2 for colleagues at work . I've brought out d sim tray for more dan 10 tyms without issue( trying to play some trick on etisalat) grin
Pls handle urs wit care

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by KingMeezy: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2014
abiolag: Dis phone is awesome as far as I can tell.I ordered for 2 on friday and anoda 1 on Saturday and I received all 3 on monday.D white one for my wife and d oda 2 for colleagues at work . I've brought out d sim tray for more dan 10 tyms without issue( trying to play some trick on etisalat) grin
Pls handle urs wit care

Does the phone get hot? Do a screen grab too
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2014
kayodedada1: Suppose i get extra 25k join the 30k wey dey my hand i for buy Tecno Phantom Z with 3000+mAH battery....but aint gat choice gat to stick with Infinix Zero
u can go for sony xperia m2 at 43k

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by charliejose: 9:40am On Sep 10, 2014
I'm also having probs with d memory slot oooo...finding it really hard to pull out d sims and only one sim is working
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Juliano47(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2014
Who go buy my bb Torch 2 na before infinix finish for konga mall undecided ....na wa Ooº°˚ ˚°....na just 15k I need.

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Juliano47(m): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2014
charliejose: I'm also having probs with d memory slot oooo...finding it really hard to pull out d sims and only one sim is working

Hian!! Another case! Chuooooo! angry shocked
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Genes1s: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2014
Hmm..omo e be like say I go cancel dis order ooo, 23k no b beans

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LeVirtuoso: 10:04am On Sep 10, 2014
Juliano47: Who go buy my bb Torch 2 na before infinix finish for konga mall undecided ....na wa Ooº°˚ ˚°....na just 15k I need.
lol.

Who else stays in Benin city and has gotten their phone delivered?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by leTrizzle: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2014
Fidel24:

D worst part is dat wen d courier gets d phone to u, dere won't b enough time to test d slots considering d risk of using d phone b4 it'z fully charged.
Says who? When I got my innjoo,the man wait make I check my phone abi e go enter my pocket collect the moni ni? #podthings.

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2014
Fidel24:

u can ask him to wait
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2014
Genes1s: Hmm..omo e be like say I go cancel dis order ooo, 23k no b beans
i don cancelled mine sharp sharp. Picking sony xperia tomorrow
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by yinxfun(m): 10:38am On Sep 10, 2014
Your feellings are so highly understandable gringringringrin
A phone of less than 2weeks with faults already, I agree it's very hard stomaching that... What you'll just keep muttering is why should it be your phone when some are still OK...
It's kinda hard admitting that it's your fault even when it's staring at you right in your hand

All what I stated was just a probability not that you all are careless ....
Peace ✌

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2014
.Hw much 4 delivery 2 PH pls MizTyna or some1 help. I'm waiting 4 Gold version come 15th.
Will jumia have it
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by SPSpecial(m): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2014
Am so so confused.
Complains are getting too much on this phone.
I'v read most complained about ....
the sim,
call quality,
even someone advertised to sell his.

I dont think i will go for it anymore, i cant buy a phone that will be faulty most of the time. I will rather go for gionee m2 and upgrade it to ad. kitkat.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ngorluv: 11:45am On Sep 10, 2014
the fone na wash....my sim 1 Slot is already bad in just othree days
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by 1one: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
thnking of cancelling my order,whre I am there's no calcare o

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.