Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (574156 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2014
GOTO konga.com and search for infinix Zero (NB: the 2GB+16GB is not yet available)
E2noon: Pls i need procedures on how to place an order.tnx
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by macbeyland(m): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2014
finfol007: My phone came in today,changed its imei in 15mins....but rooting.....Damn!!! Took several minutes b4 i cld get it,....d funny thing is dat....i cnt confirm wat i did,cos d software i used is in chinko language....the phone is awesome.....but i tot they sed it doesnt gt hot.....it goes hot ooo....like a normal phone under heavy usage esp with the H+ network,also....d camera quality is awesome.....,to me....d ba3 is poor.....compared to my phantom.....maybe wen this phones rom starts coming out....the ba3 optimization will be worked on....like my colosus in my phantom......that rom saves my ba3 wella.....anyway,bck to infinix.....to me...d device is cool.....cut my sims carefully myself and inserted it carefully....dint have any problem recognising it at all....my 16gig memory card works well with it.....currently found no factory fault with it.....its display is crystal....my screenshots are my proof....moreso call quality is sharp and clear....the device is great for its price cool
please does the phone have USB OTG?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by emonyon: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2014
Please guys....I need an advice. Should I buy this infinix stuff or just get this new lumia830?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by omoboy08(m): 8:23am On Sep 13, 2014
[center]
omoboy08: Anybody interested in my 4days old infinix zero 8gig with my 16gig card should contact. WhatsApp me 08038619777 @21k. Am moving to iPhone next week
[/center]

SOLD thank you
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2014
Follow me abeg!

emonyon: Please guys....I need an advice. Should I buy this infinix stuff or just get this new lumia830?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by omoboy08(m): 8:23am On Sep 13, 2014
macbeyland: please does the phone have USB OTG?

Not at all
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by omoboy08(m): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2014
kayodedada1: I really love infinix zero and cant wait to lay my hand on it next week but all this complain about sim tray and co wan discourage me from buying the phone because 24k no b beans o
There is nothing wrong with the Sim tray, but prepare to use it with power bank.

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Juliano47(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2014
chemmerfrank: with time youll know why its cheap

Abeg, why is it cheap? Tell us now bro...so we don't goan use our money τ̅o see masquerade.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by emonyon: 8:38am On Sep 13, 2014
Guy y u wan sell am na....pls enlighten us na abeg cos I intend buying lumia 830 when it hits naija mkt.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Fidel24: 9:00am On Sep 13, 2014
U guys really don't want to b transparent on this Infinix Zero battery ish... Wen some say it's not a problem, others com to say 'prepare to buy a power bank'. I thnk this thread is too mature for all this kinda talk.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2014
Juliano47:

Abeg, why is it cheap? Tell us now bro...so we don't goan use our money τ̅o see masquerade.

it is cheap cos it is trying to beat the competition.. majorly tecno AND majorly because there is only 1 authorized seller, hence the need to preorder. the phones come straight from the producers to KONGA. Thereby cutting off all middlemen involved and driving the cost further down. When the phone hits the market for other marketers to sell, the price will rise.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2014
Juliano47:

it is cheap cos it is trying to beat the competition.. majorly tecno AND majorly because there is only 1 authorized seller, hence the need to preorder. the phones come straight from the producers to KONGA. Thereby cutting off all middlemen involved and driving the cost further down. When the phone hits the market for other marketers to sell, the price will rise. for more info.. watch one of the videos on this page. www.qbizlinx.com/konga

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by zeanslim(m): 9:08am On Sep 13, 2014
Youngsage:

hii, sent a pm, vcode needed asap 4 gold edition. Kindly reply thanks!

2+16 gold edition...infinix Zero

5018 68531F7D5***

reply if you want the last alphabet and two number
if you don't... lemmie just pass it to someone else.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 13, 2014
Is it possible to get the 2gb+16gb version directly at micro-station without pre ordering.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2014
E2noon: Pls i need procedures on how to place an order.tnx

good morning. its quite easy to place your order. First click HERE: KONGA.COM then click on buy now or ADD TO CART. After it adds it, it will ask if you want to continue shopping or CHECKOUT. Click checkout if that's all you want to order. on the checkout page it will show you the item that you ordered for confirmation as well as the price. After which it will ask you to LOG IN. If you dont have an account with Konga already, you can easily create one using your facebook ID or, by filing a form. If you fill a form containing your phone number, they will send you a text instantly containing a CODE to confirm, which you will type when you are asked.
that's it for opening an account.
it will return you to the checkout page where you will fill another form for where you want it to be delivered and your contact details and also your mode of payment (either with Debit card or PAY ON DELIVERY). Submit and that's the end. you should get an email instantly and expect a call from Konga to confirm your order. let me know if you need more help
[url]www.qbizlinx.com/konga [/url]
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by chemmerfrank(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2014
Juliano47:

i no one spoil anybody market...and besyds if uve got more money den dont buy infinix
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Fidel24: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2014
How I wish Gionee M2 was super slim and light in weight
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by maxjax(m): 10:28am On Sep 13, 2014
whats the point .....pre ordering of the 2gb version have ended

zeanslim:

2+16 gold edition...infinix Zero

5018 68531F7D5***

reply if you want the last alphabet and two number
if you don't... lemmie just pass it to someone else.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by zeanslim(m): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2014
maxjax: whats the point .....pre ordering of the 2gb version have ended

okay
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 13, 2014
zeanslim:
okay
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2014
zeanslim:
okay
but can i still buy it directly frm micro station
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tboibamz: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2014
damcqute:
good morning. its quite easy to place your order. First click http:///infinix-zero/?k_id=mcquadri then click on buy now or ADD TO CART. After it adds it, it will ask if you want to continue shopping or CHECKOUT. Click checkout if that's all you want to order. on the checkout page it will show you the item that you ordered for confirmation as well as the price. After which it will ask you to LOG IN. If you dont have an account with Konga already, you can easily create one using your facebook ID or, by filing a form. If you fill a form containing your phone number, they will send you a text instantly containing a CODE to confirm, which you will type when you are asked.
that's it for opening an account.
it will return you to the checkout page where you will fill another form for where you want it to be delivered and your contact details and also your mode of payment (either with Debit card or PAY ON DELIVERY). Submit and that's the end. you should get an email instantly and expect a call from Konga to confirm your order. let me know if you need more help
[url]www.qbizlinx.com/konga [/url]

how long does it take konga to deliver?..i need the phone like yesterday,honestly....am currently in p.h....i just wish i could get it in a store where i wont have to wait...
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2014
chemmerfrank: i no one spoil anybody market...and besyds if uve got more money den dont buy infinix
wat is ur problem? y do people find happiness in bad mouthing stuff? what made d infinix bad? name one thing(except battery) ? do u even have d phone?

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2014
My work is basically online,i am also in Instagram N FB alot,i skype and send mails on two accounts on my Infinix,and the least it has ever gone is 7hrs. And for me,that is pretty cool enough. If it is for you,then go ahead and buy. If it isnt then do whatever makes u happy,we dont have to cheapen things just cos we getting it at a low price. And this is my opinion,y'all are welcome to urs.

5 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by E2noon(f): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2014
Tnk ya all...av placed d order,buh wen will i get it
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by chemmerfrank(m): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2014
mrvocalprowess: wat is ur problem? y do people find happiness in bad mouthing stuff? what made d infinix bad? name one thing(except battery) ? do u even have d phone?
dude nida my fada or ur fada has the company infinix..so lets not get into a brawl..i never said it was a bad phone...am only sayin if uve got more cash..buy sumtin dats worth more cash and ull get sumtin dats got more quality...simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2014
chemmerfrank: dude nida my fada or ur fada has the company infinix..so lets not get into a brawl..i never said it was a bad phone...am only sayin if uve got more cash..buy sumtin dats worth more cash and ull get sumtin dats got more quality...simple!
nop,more cash doesnt mean more quality, there are some samsung and lg phones dat are more expensive dan dis but infinix still beats it.. it all boils down to personal taste

6 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2014
I've said dis atleast 5times,if your phone has any issue,pls get at me. Also for delayed deliveries,outside Lagos will be #1500

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2014
mrvocalprowess: nop,more cash doesnt mean more quality, there are some samsung and lg phones dat are more expensive dan dis but infinix still beats it.. it all boils down to personal taste

You've said it all,personal taste. Let's leave it at that pls

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2014
E2noon: Tnk ya all...av placed d order,buh wen will i get it

3 days for inside Lagos and a week for other states
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2014
chemmerfrank: dude nida my fada or ur fada has the company infinix..so lets not get into a brawl..i never said it was a bad phone...am only sayin if uve got more cash..buy sumtin dats worth more cash and ull get sumtin dats got more quality...simple!

Great,dont let's turn this into something else pls,thank you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (249) (Reply)

MTN Customer Care Thread / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.