Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (571074 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2014
Ehn now

Abi is that not what people are posting ni?

jorhney:

bro see your phone idle and screen 2% chaii ... you didn't touch dz phone atall
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by mikelly10(m): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
When will dis fone be available again on konga? I've been waiting for the black 16/2gb variant. running out of patience.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
maxjax:

=SETTINGS ===WIFI===hit the three dots either at the top right or down left of the screen for more OPTIONS(don't know if its applicable to yo zero cos I don't own 1), there you see ADVANCED====then u uncheck the box SCANNING ALWAYS AVAILABLE
thanks I will try it
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kelvinnn(m): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
GIONEE M2 FOR SWAP
I just bought this phone 3days ago but i need a tecno tab n9 for direct swapping
Whatsapp 08075753750
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by sakalisis(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
IamDavid: why do you want to sell? Please be honest so I can know what I want to buy

lol i bought 7 and am reselling at my own price ...selling for 26k for 2 gig and 23k for 1gig....both are new that is why i said u will pick it up yourself for confirmation
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Alamation(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
I got mine just yesterday. But to make call was initially a problem. The phone was making funny noise instead of it to be ringing when I'm calling someone. But it later normalized. Still checking it out.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Fidel24: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
Please is Glo BIS still working with this android imei stuff? Make I no go waste 1k again o
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by swisscarter(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
Fidel24: Please is Glo BIS still working with this android imei stuff? Make I no go waste 1k again o
works like a charm
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Fidel24: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
swisscarter: works like a charm
Thanks a lot
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Alamation(m): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
swisscarter: works like a charm
must I av bb to activate it? I av a dead and not working bb tho. Put me tru pls

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tested and Confirmed......koodus to @ebuka144

ebuka144: guys complaining abt d ba3 go to ur
settings wifi click d option soft key button on ur fone
u wil c advance enter n tick scannin always available
UNTICK IT n click kip wifi on during sleep click it n put
NEVER
bleave me ur ba3 life wil increase
nw 1% of my ba3 stays from 2-5mins

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Hostermipo(m): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
no more sim1 issues?

I guess it is the 1gb version that has sim1 issue or is there anybody here having sim issues with 2gb version?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Genes1s: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hostermipo: no more sim1 issues?

I guess it is the 1gb version that has sim1 issue or is there anybody here having sim issues with 2gb version?
I think it has been corrected on the 2gb version. M using the 2gb gold version

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by monlawal(m): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
yemkoguru: zero white users abeg enlighten me, does all white version has white_ish image with flash at night as a user claimed?
oh boy me too dey face the same challenge o.... The phone dey like say dem sprinkle dust for night
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by hay2zed50(m): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ok,after much critical review and pessimistic usage of the phone,my conclusions are as follows

The phone is too great for the money.
The battery is not as bad as speculated if you tweak you phone well.
I dont see why people are complaining about the battery despite seeing it clearly stated as 1920mAH before purchasing the phone.
The phone gets hot mildly (not an hot plate or pressing iron).
The phone is fragile and needs extreme care.
and also,I think the sim 1 issue has been solved !!
Overall,It's a value for money and I'm loving it, thank you
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by abogjohn(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
hay2zed50: Ok,after much critical review and pessimistic usage of the phone,my conclusions are as follows

The phone is too great for the money.
The battery is not as bad as speculated if you tweak you phone well.
I dont see why people are complaining about the battery despite seeing it clearly stated as 1920mAH before purchasing the phone.
The phone gets hot mildly (not an hot plate or pressing iron).
The phone is fragile and needs extreme care.
Overall,It's a value for money and I'm loving it, thank you
Thank you for beign straight abwt d review. hope to see more. bro are u a hardcore gamer?, tell abwt d gamin xperience of d fone? because i will like to buy one
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Thebrightest(m): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
Please someone should test the bendgate saga of this phone. Before i buy mine, I want to know maybe it will bend like iphone 6.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
[quote author=Hostermipo]no more sim1 issues?

I guess it is the 1gb version that has sim1 issue or is there anybody here having sim issues with 2gb version?[/quote

i wish. sadly one of the ones i ordered for a friend has the sim slot 1 issue, out of the box. was told to send it back for a replacement tho. i just hope it wont take much time to fix
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Genes1s: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
monlawal:
oh boy me too dey face the same challenge o.... The phone dey like say dem sprinkle dust for night
. Go to camera > settings > white balance . Change the it to twilight. Under d same camera settings , go 2 exposure and change it from 0 to -2. It works
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Genes1s: 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
Thebrightest: Please someone should test the bendgate saga of this phone. Before i buy mine, I want to know maybe it will bend like iphone 6.
. Tested n fully trusted..
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by hay2zed50(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
abogjohn:
Thank you for beign straight abwt d review. hope to see more. bro are u a hardcore gamer?, tell abwt d gamin xperience of d fone? because i will like to buy one
Let me say I'm not a hardcore gamer,but I can specifically tell you this,playing Asphalt 7 and Temple Run 2 on this phone looks so real and alive, and there is no lag
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by monlawal(m): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Genes1s: . Go to camera > settings > white balance . Change the it to twilight. Under d same camera settings , go 2 exposure and change it from 0 to -2. It works
dis evnin I changed the anti flicker to auto and it worked perfectly well. Having a sim1 slot problem here now
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Fidel24: 5:30am On Sep 29, 2014
Please guys my I've been trying to put my original imei back in (ie to remove the BB imei I generated ) without progress. I have been using the same method I used in Changing the imei and it's been showing "At command is msent" yet the Imei has refused to change as is evident wen I dial *#o6#.What am I to do please?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Fidel24: 5:39am On Sep 29, 2014
Fidel24: Please guys my I've been trying to put my original imei back in (ie to remove the BB imei I generated ) without progress. I have been using the same method I used in Changing the imei and it's been showing "At command is msent" yet the Imei has refused to change as is evident wen I dial *#o6#.What am I to do please?

Thank God it finally changed this morning. Gosh!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by dryakson(m): 6:16am On Sep 29, 2014
Fidel24:

Thank God it finally changed this morning. Gosh!
pls educate me on how to change the imei.... And can it works on other phones other than zero? Thanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Fidel24: 6:49am On Sep 29, 2014
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Fidel24: 6:50am On Sep 29, 2014
dryakson: pls educate me on how to change the imei.... And can it works on other phones other than zero? Thanks

It only works on MTK devices as far as I know.
Go to play store to download mobile uncle tools
Open it and select Engineering mode and then mtk engineering mode. Click on connectivity,then
select cds information
Click on radio information
Select either phone 1 or phone 2....depending on the sim
port ur glo sim is in...
U will see a bar titled AT+,click on it,then add the letter E
to the front of the plus,suggestions will arise....select the
sugestion with the 1,7 for sim 1 or the sugestion with 1,10
for sim 2.....after selecting add d bb imei inbetween the
two inverted commas behind the sugestion u selected...
Now click on the back of the + and click on spacebar
Then click on send AT command....a popup will show
u.....At command is msent...
It means its done
Just restart your phone nd change ur accesspoint to
blackberry.net

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by walex1991(m): 7:59am On Sep 29, 2014
Genes1s: . Go to camera > settings > white balance . Change the it to twilight. Under d same camera settings , go 2 exposure and change it from 0 to -2. It works

Its not working jor angry
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by eddyland: 8:03am On Sep 29, 2014
pls is d infinix zero battery romoveable?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Genes1s: 8:07am On Sep 29, 2014
walex1991:

Its not working jor angry
it's not working, so why the angry face?? I'm using the gold version and it worked for me. You may using the white version so the settings will be different. It's left for you to figure it out yourself.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2014
MizTyna:

Yes it will be. Will let you guys know when its back in stock
Is there any BBM group for the zero
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by walex1991(m): 8:10am On Sep 29, 2014
Please I need help in rooting the Infinix zero 16gb version all previous methods have been unsuccessful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.