Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (574914 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by swisscarter(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
leTrizzle:
Changed my mind and got the zero gold version. It came in on friday,sincerely its been behaving really well(battery et all,didn't try drop test sha) been playing my fav game, Blade slinger without the phone really heating up. Still checking it out though.
Someone said the battery is Li-pol,the descrition on my pack says its Li-ion.
guy....test run the phone and be honest.....

I wan buy for my babe and I nor want a situation where she go pour hot water for my body wey she boil with the phone

3 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by stharley: 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
tecno4life:

grin grin pls do u know he I can download GTA San Andreas or gangstar Rio city of saint paste d link pls

GTA San Andreas is about 2.3GB.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
is the phone case available now? as at when i ordered the phone it was not available, and please does the 7 working days exclude public holiday?
ArchFreelancer:

You have to wait seven working days for it (excepting weekends, that is)
Be sure to order a screen protector and phone case alongside it too
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by festwiz(m): 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
LaconicINC:
is the phone case available now? as at when i ordered the phone it was not available, and please does the 7 working days exclude public holiday?
hey bro i ordered the zero on friday and the operator said i would get it within six working days. I "tracked my order" on the website and it said shipped. When would i be getting it?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Alamation(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
I have noticed that this phone doesn't vibrate at all when calls come in. I've marked the incoming call vibrate box under audio profile settings. please has anyone noticed this or is there anything I ought to have done ?

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by denniece1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
What is possibly wrong with my phone that each time I take a picture or download a new picture after some minutes d picture disappears and writes cannot generate timeline... would appreciate u guys response.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
i think i also depends on your location and am not sure if they count public holiday as part of the days, so am thinking u may get it by this friday or next monday
festwiz:
hey bro i ordered the zero on friday and the operator said i would get it within six working days. I "tracked my order" on the website and it said shipped. When would i be getting it?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
stharley:

GTA San Andreas is about 2.3GB.
pls what of Gangstar Rio: City of saints.
And post their download links
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
swisscarter:
guy....test run the phone and be honest.....

I wan buy for my babe and I nor want a situation where she go pour hot water for my body wey she boil with the phone
LOLxxxxxx LOLxx lol lol lol lol lol lol guy u funny gringringringrin if she aint a heavy gamer and does not charge/use d fone @ d same time it doesn't heat up.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by swisscarter(m): 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
tecno4life:

LOLxxxxxx LOLxx lol lol lol lol lol lol guy u funny gringringringrin if she aint a heavy gamer and does not charge/use d fone @ d same time it doesn't heat up.
she ain't a heavy gamer.... But I fit swear say she na "MARK ZUCKERBERG" herself

24/7 online ...and always on 3g...me nor want make d ring she put for hand melt join her skin

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by stharley: 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
tecno4life:

pls what of Gangstar Rio: City of saints.
And post their download links

ain't got download links, a friend installed it on my phone.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ga1ba2003(m): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
ArchFreelancer:

Back them up
I can't connect to the computer Pls anyone who knows how I can back up my app Pls assist me
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
swisscarter:
she ain't a heavy gamer.... But I fit swear say she na "MARK ZUCKERBERG" herself

24/7 online ...and always on 3g...me nor want make d ring she put for hand melt join her skin
Lolxx grin grin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by J0nyb0y(m): 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
Please guys when would the phone be available in stores nationwide (esp Lagos). Is Konga the only platform where i can get it?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ga1ba2003(m): 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
MizTyna:
Hi guys! Pouch is now available for #1000 at microstation
Pls will Carl care open 2mao being a public holiday?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Akamo5(m): 12:35am On Oct 06, 2014
Alamation:
I have noticed that this phone doesn't vibrate at all when calls come in. I've marked the incoming call vibrate box under audio profile settings. please has anyone noticed this or is there anything I ought to have done ?
guy check whether u activated General in audio profile

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 06, 2014
which branch of MicroStation is the pouch actually available? cos i called the ikeja branch and the guy said he doesn't know if the ZERO pouch is available... soooo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2014
plz i nid 2 chat with some1 who knws alot abt rootin..i wana help ma fwend 2 root iz tecno h5.nd after rootin wat shld i do nxt..plz any1..u can whatsapp me@ 09099383273/07086437049
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Ayostically: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2014
stephinnoyewole:
Pls which android can I get @ d rate of 16k? Wit 1gb ram
Wit reasons...
Tanx

Check outGionee P4
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ArchFreelancer(m): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2014
To root infinix zero. Use kingroot. Without pc Works like magic.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Genes1s: 10:36am On Oct 06, 2014
ArchFreelancer:
can u PLEASE elucidate?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by samally: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2014
Hello house,

I bought this phone some weeks ago, and everything about the phone is wonderful from the screen to the battery and all other apps that comes with it.

but, the issue is I notice that the upgrade available and when i tried to upgrade it..it just stuck at 18% and refuse to continue..please , I will be grateful if anybody can help me out on out to upgrade the phone...

But, honestly I keep reading people comments here and I was like what really happen to this phone, because mind never give me any problem that you guys complain here and it as fallen twice where my Samsung S5 fallen and break into pieces.. even my course mate phone broken also Samsung note 3 he bought it from Sudan after finishing is job there

my point here is that most of this new gadget required to be handle carefully....
And please If anybody as solution to my phone should drop here...I reside in far north east of Nigeria,Maiduguri to be precise...So am not a marketer..
Happy holiday to you all
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
Guys the Pouch is Not available at MicroStation ! I was told that the one they brought doesn't fit the phone and it has been returned

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Akamo5(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
ArchFreelancer:
it is not working on my 16GB version
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
swisscarter:

pls what is d size of gangstar rio: city of saints and download links pls help me out swissy.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by just2endowed: 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
tecno4life:

pls what is d size of gangstar rio: city of saints and download links pls help me out swissy.

Get an original class 10 SD card
https://www.nairaland.com/1853577/original-class10-advance-microsdcard-16gig32gig
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by pheel007(m): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
Please I need download link for flash share, deleted/uninstalled the one on my phone by mistake... Thanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
just2endowed:

Get an original class 10 SD card
https://www.nairaland.com/1853577/original-class10-advance-microsdcard-16gig32gig
what's wrong wif ya :-/ :-/:-/:-/
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kingaloy(m): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
can one get it in lagos(ikeja).....do reali do online business
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by pheel007(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
Wait wait wait, what just happened now? Holding my phone in my palm and I felt it crack, checked it and the back is cracked, it didn't even fall from me, no pressure or what so ever
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
Y don't u try Google play.... And check for it
.... Or download zender... It's does the same function
pheel007:
Please I need download link for flash share, deleted/uninstalled the one on my phone by mistake... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (249) (Reply)

MTN Customer Care Thread / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.