Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Burner Covers - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Burner Covers (1464 Views)

Brand New 5 Burner Gas Cooker With Oven For 90k / Unused Two-burner Gas Cooker For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burner Covers by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hello mother I will like to introduce a product called square burner cover which is good for our cookers. Prevents them from rusting and dirt. Please visit www.kitchenkit.com.ng for more details you can also order on dealdey. Go to kitchen and you will see the product.
Thanks.

Re: Burner Covers by Nobody: 2:53am On Aug 02, 2014
Let me state here that the price for the burners is 500 per pack of 8. Unique and very useful. You can also order for the round shape. Depending on the shape of you gas cooker. For wholesales you can call 08069541528
Re: Burner Covers by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 02, 2014
Re: Burner Covers by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
Thanks to those who have shown interest in our burner bibs cover. You can make extra cash by just reselling in your area. With 10,000 you can order our product and resell. There is also free samples for you to test the product yourself. Interested person should send email to info@kitchenkits.com.ng thank you
Re: Burner Covers by Migurl: 11:54am On Oct 04, 2018
sweetg:
Thanks to those who have shown interest in our burner bibs cover. You can make extra cash by just reselling in your area. With 10,000 you can order our product and resell. There is also free samples for you to test the product yourself. Interested person should send email to info@kitchenkits.com.ng thank you

Hi, I will like to contact you urgently. Please I need to ask you something.

(1) (Reply)

Bakers In The House, Check This Out. / What Is Your Favourite Ice-cream Flavour?? / Cakes At Famous Exotic Cakes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.