Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP (6558 Views)

A PHP OOP Programmer With Knowledge In Frameworks Needed 4 Partnership in Lagos / Wanted: Programmers -- Vb.net, C#, Sql Server, Ssrs, Crystal Reports, Oop, Orm / I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP by oghenero89: 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hi nairalanders I just built a complete social network script for fun with my spare time it has all the features facebook, newsfeed,photos,videos,friends,followers,ajax messages,chat and many more. It was built from scrapt with my new PHP OOP framework which I planned to make opensource soon. I want to auction/sale IT. How much do you think it should cost? I will set up a live demo as soon as i get buyers.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SPEAK YOUR MIND AS I AM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS. YOU CAN EMAIL ON netformular@gmail.com or call me on 08163217543 I AM ALWAYS ONLINE. CHECK OUT MY SCREEN SHOTS BELOW.

UPDATE: this script is now available for $100 dollars or it equivalent in naira. feel free to leave your comment below or request a demo.

I just re wrote social network script your where interested in laravel 5.2

Main page

http://netformular.net/

demo link

http://community.netformular.net/

test login details or signup

netformular@gmail.com

pass: thankyou247

get back to me

Note: the project is still in development.

I only work on we i have free time at night but am sure it will be ready on the 1st of august it has an android app for messaging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP by fattbabakay(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP by dsypha(m): 12:04am On Aug 03, 2014
Let me open your eyes to some issues. There's more to what you see on facebook. You might have gotten the interface right, but that thing you wrote, I mean that horrible thing you came up with a language such as PHP, won't scale. It won't even handle 100 typical facebook users elegantly. When I mean typical facebook user I don't mean comment and go, I mean someone who is commenting, uploading a folder of more than 10 pictures on another tab, liking akpos jokes on another tab, and participating in more than 5 real-time user to user chat on yet another tab. Just imagine 100 people doing this at the same time with a backend as shitty as PHP, the app will simply retire. And in all goodness I don't know what ever you mean by ajax chat. Please don't be deceived. It takes more than ajax to implement that user to user chat you see on facebook. You need something like websockets, something that actually scales.

Anyways nice design. People always get their design right, am terrible at design. Started wondering if am actually cursed with design.

I hope with this few points of mine, I have convinced you to simply think of a better idea, or simply put, drop the dream. angry

Please don't take it personal, am not saying your code is bad, but what am saying is, actually, the chase is a dead-run. Do something better, Facebook aint having a competitor soon.

3 Likes

Re: Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP by oghenero89: 5:13am On Aug 05, 2014
I could have used java or .NET/c# as i am very good at them but I develop this script with php because php provide the cheapest host for startups and don't forget facebook was built with php before the built their hiphop tool to compile to c++. Talking about scalling, if you are an advance developer you should know that php can scale when you user a good server with nginx fast cgi or configure multiple servers in different locations and set up load balancing, you only get those problems when you use shared hosting or some cheap servers. powers 10% of the entire websites on the internet and we all knows it was built with php you can check it out by using this tool http://builtwith.com/. facebook chat is not using web socket as its not supported by all browers they are either using ajax long polling or their tornado server they got from friendfeed. inpect their tags to see for yourself that it checks for new data at 5 seconds intervals.

3 Likes

Re: Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP by frankdupree: 12:56am On Aug 06, 2014
Lolzzz..dude, fucking amazing!! I love it!!! See eh, pls dnt mind d oda guy, dt mentality killz, who says facebook can't b kicked out, nobody has monopoly on d internet, some peeps dnt even no dt in some countries lyk china, facebook didn't win dem @ all, Hi5 is d boss dere, leave d guy let him b shouting facebook dere, anyway, I dnt lyk d idea dt u wanna sell it tho, dis cud b ur own big break, anyway, was also working on a social netwrkin site, bt seeing urs, opened my eyes more, see I cud make dt thing a big hit, got some pweety gud ideas of my own, mayb we cud see and discuss..if u permit it, I cud whatsapp u or sumtn, jst reply, let's rub mind 2geda

1 Like

Re: Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP by oghenero89: 6:53am On Aug 06, 2014
feel free to add me on whatsapp on 08163217543 or email netformular@gmail.com for any inquiries.
Re: Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP by Chimanet(m): 10:17am On Aug 07, 2014
Welldone dude, good work keep it up!
Re: Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP by AliAbdul: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
oghenero89: feel free to add me on whatsapp on 08163217543 or email netformular@gmail.com for any inquiries.
Guy Dis Is So Amaizing! I Have Dis Idea Since last year... am a programmer with 100% Passion On Running A Social Network Company... I Have Alot Of Unique Ideas Dat Will Make D Next Facebook.. Am Interested In Ur Software As A Developer... Love Ur Hardwork...
Re: Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP by oghenero89: 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
Thanks for all your replies this this a screen shot of a different theme design i am working on right now. SCREEN SHOT BELOW WITH CHAT ON THE RIGHT HAND I WILL SET UP A LIVE PREVIEW NEXT WEEK.

3 Likes

Re: Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP by AliAbdul: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
oghenero89: Thanks for all your replies this this a screen shot of a different theme design i am working on right now. SCREEN SHOT BELOW WITH CHAT ON THE RIGHT HAND I WILL SET UP A LIVE PREVIEW NEXT WEEK.
My Man I Still Dey With U.. Because Am A Programmer I Know Wat Its Takes To Build A Such Software, Like I Said In My Other Post I Have An Amazing Ideas And Am Still Working On My Software Before I See U Comming Up With Sometin Similar... To Be Sincere Am Some How Happy And Proud Of U With Such An Hard Working And Passion... I Will Email U Soon
Re: Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP by rammytw: 4:31am On Feb 19, 2015
hi abdul
how are you
i saw this post about green style social network
i would like to buy it
thanks
Re: Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP by Ali01: 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
rammytw:
hi abdul
how are you
i saw this post about green style social network
i would like to buy it
thanks
hi,
please inbox me then i will re-direct you to the owner
my email: Voyacontech@gmail.com
Re: Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP by mubali2003: 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hello,
How can buy this script
Thank you
Re: Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP by ThePENGENIUS(m): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
oghenero89:
Thanks for all your replies this this a screen shot of a different theme design i am working on right now. SCREEN SHOT BELOW WITH CHAT ON THE RIGHT HAND I WILL SET UP A LIVE PREVIEW NEXT WEEK.
Wow, this one is cool
Re: Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP by makama2000(m): 12:02am On Oct 13, 2015
But this is a free script from phpfox (paid) or phpfoxcamp (where you can get all this things free)

1 Like

Re: Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP by DavidOluyale(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2015
dsypha:
Let me open your eyes to some issues. There's more to what you see on facebook. You might have gotten the interface right, but that thing you wrote, I mean that horrible thing you came up with a language such as PHP, won't scale. It won't even handle 100 typical facebook users elegantly. When I mean typical facebook user I don't mean comment and go, I mean someone who is commenting, uploading a folder of more than 10 pictures on another tab, liking akpos jokes on another tab, and participating in more than 5 real-time user to user chat on yet another tab. Just imagine 100 people doing this at the same time with a backend as shitty as PHP, the app will simply retire. And in all goodness I don't know what ever you mean by ajax chat. Please don't be deceived. It takes more than ajax to implement that user to user chat you see on facebook. You need something like websockets, something that actually scales.

Anyways nice design. People always get their design right, am terrible at design. Started wondering if am actually cursed with design.

I hope with this few points of mine, I have convinced you to simply think of a better idea, or simply put, drop the dream. angry

Please don't take it personal, am not saying your code is bad, but what am saying is, actually, the chase is a dead-run. Do something better, Facebook aint having a competitor soon.

You could build a chat system with Ajax bro. Don't b 2 hard on d Op. The guy did well.
Re: Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP by makavele: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
DavidOluyale:

You could build a chat system with Ajax bro. Don't b 2 hard on d Op. The guy did well.

sure but let him give credit to phpfox (camp) and quit saying he built it himself . . .
trying to sell what he copied n pasted. he could get sued for that; in saner climes

2 Likes

Re: Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP by codedruns: 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
dsypha:

So funny how some dudes will come here and be forming voltron. Sorry you cant get any glory by running other people down! If we go into your arguments about PHP being shitty, this thread will never end. So just shut up and show us your own stuffs instead of being hard on this guy! Well done op, good job you have done!
Re: Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP by codedruns: 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
dsypha:

So funny how some dudes will come here and be forming voltron. Sorry you cant get any glory by running other people down! If we go into your arguments about PHP being shitty, this trend will never end. So just shut up and show us your own stuffs instead of being hard on this guy! Well done op, good job you have done!
Re: Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP by Ali01: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
makavele:

sure but let him give credit to phpfox (camp) and quit saying he built it himself . . .
trying to sell what he copied n pasted. he could get sued for that; in saner climes

Man!!! lets try to understand, interface might looks the same but that does'nt mean he cant build it his self,
stop been against person in a public place you might spoil his reputation while he is right,
very soon i will be releasing some softwares and most of them are coded with the latest php, may be you will say i copied it from some where wink
their gurus out there, just make a good research before concluding

thanks...
Re: Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP by makavele: 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ali01:

Man!!! lets try to understand, interface might looks the same but that does'nt mean he cant build it his self,
stop been against person in a public place you might spoil his reputation while he is right,
very soon i will be releasing some softwares and most of them are coded with the latest php, may be you will say i copied it from some where wink
their gurus out there, just make a good research before concluding

thanks...

while i commended, i only feel it's right to gve credit when due . .
yes, there are ppl who can write it from scratch, afterall it was humans who wrote the one in foxcamp
but verily verily i say unto you, this one was downloaded from phpfox(camp) .. .

1 Like

Re: Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP by frankdupree: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
makavele:

while i commended, i only feel it's right to gve credit when due . .
yes, there are ppl who can write it from scratch, afterall it was humans who wrote the one in foxcamp
but verily verily i say unto you, this one was downloaded from phpfox(camp) .. .

Can you share the link let's see for ourselves, if you don't have proof, it's not cool to go on accusing him.

Re: Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP by airsaylongcon: 3:32am On Feb 05, 2016
dsypha:

Have you heard of Elgg? Built on php/mysql. Doesn't it scale?
Re: Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP by raddyworld: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
if u know you are capable and will deliver good job on programming.[that is if you really understand and knows how to do what i am taking about which will involve scrabble game.talk to me now on whatsup here is my whatsup number 08103675075

(1) (Reply)

HR & Payroll Automation / Urgently Needed( A Web Designer And Programmer) / I Will Develop And Debug PHP Contact Forms,scripts And Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.