Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,147 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Unite!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unite!! (369 Views)

Excess Charges: Customers Unite Over No Banking Day, March 1st 2016 / Origin Unite Boutique 2 / Lagos Residents Unite Against N5000 Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unite!! by jordanhaysbert: 1:32am On Aug 02, 2014
Q: A Dignitary asked me - why do you want to export to Western Africa? Is it because you see the potential and want to take advantage? Is it because of the love of money? Why?

A: I want to be a-part of the transformation and the rejuvenation of a nation. We must unite and grasp the realities of the abundance of our land and resources and begin to enhance the education of the youth in the underprivileged villages across Western Africa. We have to find an avenue of how to begin introducing ourselves to the opportunities to do what is needed. It has long been foreshadowed - the poor and the hungry and the opportunity it presents to do business with the goal of making money. Over time I have realized that the pursuit of money is not the answer, the process is what creates and builds the happiness and fullness of life and this generates the reward. I want to provide the tools in a trade that enables our people to expand and grow functionally across Western Africa. I’m not an educator, I am not an angel investor yet…I am an entrepreneur. We can help with the progression of this nation with our particular expertise. Let us help clear the ports of non- working vehicles and put them into the hands of working citizens. Everyone has a part that is chosen, everyone has a part that needs addressing, each individual, each mind, and each heart. Anything is possible!!

Jordan Haysbert
NMH International
www.nmhintl.com

(1) (Reply)

Booking Of Flight Local And International Airline / Booking Of Flight Local And International Airline / Booking Of Flight Local And International Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.