Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,278 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Access Bank Direct Fund Transfers To/Fro Ghana & Nigeria Non-Customers Inclusive - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Direct Fund Transfers To/Fro Ghana & Nigeria Non-Customers Inclusive (5421 Views)

Banks Resume Transfers For FX Cash Deposits (screenshots) / Access Bank To Deactivate ATM Cards Trapped In Other Banks' ATMs / Banker Sleeps On Keyboard, Accidentally Transfers Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Direct Fund Transfers To/Fro Ghana & Nigeria Non-Customers Inclusive by arbitrage: 2:15am On Aug 02, 2014
Access Bank customers and non-account holders can now transfer funds in Naira, Cedis or Dollars between Nigeria and Ghana. They called it Transfers Without Boundaries. See the attachment below.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Direct Fund Transfers To/Fro Ghana & Nigeria Non-Customers Inclusive by tonjeola(m): 7:56am On Aug 02, 2014
i received the info from them yesterday thru mail. this is interesting...Access making transaction more easier.
Re: Access Bank Direct Fund Transfers To/Fro Ghana & Nigeria Non-Customers Inclusive by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
arbitrage: Access Bank customers and non-account holders can now transfer funds in Naira, Cedis or Dollars between Nigeria and Ghana. They called it Transfers Without Boundaries. See the attachment below.

Can Access bank account customers in Ghana be able to send money to other banks in Nigeria other than to Access bank only?
Re: Access Bank Direct Fund Transfers To/Fro Ghana & Nigeria Non-Customers Inclusive by arbitrage: 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

Can Access bank account customers in Ghana be able to send money to other banks in Nigeria other than to Access bank only?

I think they should be able except that it may not be instant like this one but a normal international wire transfer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Direct Fund Transfers To/Fro Ghana & Nigeria Non-Customers Inclusive by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
arbitrage:

I think they should be able except that it may not be instant like this one but a normal international wire transfer.

Ok but what of to access bank?That should be instant though! !!
Re: Access Bank Direct Fund Transfers To/Fro Ghana & Nigeria Non-Customers Inclusive by luthorcorp: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2015
what are the particulars needed to receive the money in nigeria?
Re: Access Bank Direct Fund Transfers To/Fro Ghana & Nigeria Non-Customers Inclusive by WizzyVine: 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
arbitrage:
Access Bank customers and non-account holders can now transfer funds in Naira, Cedis or Dollars between Nigeria and Ghana. They called it Transfers Without Boundaries. See the attachment below.

Please, I've been reading up on your posts. I'm stunned by the dept of knowledge you possess.

Can you please show me the way out of the current crypto arbitrage problems in Nigeria? Since international transactions have been pegged $100/month, and Bank cards are being declined on crypto sites, what solution can you suggest?

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment / Access Bank Hosts NGOs and Policy Makers / Elon Musk Posts A Meme Showing Him, Trump And Kanye West As The 3 Musketeers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.