Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. (9443 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by JoseRaji(m): 7:43am On Aug 07, 2014
illumination: Guys, d truth is dat most parents n families want their kids redeployed bt if we all redeploy, who's gonna remain? I am not stronger dan d rest of u, av cried my eyes out wen i saw jigawa on my call-up. Bt i want to tell us all, to trust in God firstly n let him take control. Wen we get to kaduna, we can navigate our paths if we want. Bt we shud let God take his lead n trustin in him, we shall not die.
Amen brother, amen.
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by sampete(m): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
Sophypage: My folks will just come to jigawa to bundle me if i refuse to redeploy... I am not even concerned about the security ish cos only God that protects but the 19,000 naira whatever is just not what the stress... Cool we can travel together Samp... Am leaving on Sunday 31st.
owk... Bring transport fare for two people sha
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by sampete(m): 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
Sophypage: My folks will just come to jigawa to bundle me if i refuse to redeploy... I am not even concerned about the security ish cos only God that protects but the 19,000 naira whatever is just not what the stress... Cool we can travel together Samp... Am leaving on Sunday 31st.
owk... Bring transport fare for two people sha. Heard Itz about 4000 naira frm Benin to kaduna
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by sampete(m): 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
illumination: Guys, d truth is dat most parents n families want their kids redeployed bt if we all redeploy, who's gonna remain? I am not stronger dan d rest of u, av cried my eyes out wen i saw jigawa on my call-up. Bt i want to tell us all, to trust in God firstly n let him take control. Wen we get to kaduna, we can navigate our paths if we want. Bt we shud let God take his lead n trustin in him, we shall not die.
amen!, boko haram must also stay away frm us and Ebola must stay clear!
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by Mariaguti(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
For those of us going to jigawa/kaduna let's get to know each other well..dis my pin 21E8CD74
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by sampete(m): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
Mariaguti: For those of us going to jigawa/kaduna let's get to know each other well..dis my pin 21E8CD74
just sent you an invite...
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by hider2: 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
sampete: just sent you an invite...
hello people, pls if u stay in lagos and yur posted to jigawa, pls buzz my line or wassap me on dis line 08064141402.this jigawa thin is realli annoynnnnnnnnnnnnnn
not seen anytnn yet.
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by omotayos01(m): 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
hider2: hello people, pls if u stay in lagos and yur posted to jigawa, pls buzz my line or wassap me on dis line 08064141402.this jigawa thin is realli annoynnnnnnnnnnnnnn
not seen anytnn yet.
Nothing to worry abt Jigawa. Did u graduate from Unilag or u just stay in lagos? By the way I stay in lagos.
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by hider2: 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
i stay in lag. r u on wassap
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by hider2: 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
wassap me on this line 08064141402 pls
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by jaybros: 8:43am On Aug 09, 2014
Jigawa Reporting!
FUT,Minna....
Elect/Elect. Engr'n

Jigawa is peaceful, relatively low cost of living but I guess the surrounding states made NYSC authorities to categorize it as a crisis-prone state. As it stands, The DG of NYSC has claimed that any corper going to serve in the north-east is going on his/her own volition.
This brings the question, "why would I want to go to a place tagged "crisis-prone" when obviously,the government has taken its hands of protection off of me?"
And since we're given the option of redeployment,
We should know the best option to take

1 Like

Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by omotayos01(m): 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
jaybros: Jigawa Reporting!
FUT,Minna....
Elect/Elect. Engr'n

Jigawa is peaceful, relatively low cost of living but I guess the surrounding states made NYSC authorities to categorize it as a crisis-prone state. As it stands, The DG of NYSC has claimed that any corper going to serve in the north-east is going on his/her own volition.
This brings the question, "why would I want to go to a place tagged "crisis-prone" when obviously,the government has taken its hands of protection off of me?"
And since we're given the option of redeployment,
We should know the best option to take
Ur source on nysc dg claims on any corper going on his or her volition to serve in the North - East
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by jaybros: 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
I hope these links are true, but a friend said he read same news in the dailies.
nigerianuniversitynews.com/2014/06/nysc-longer-post-corpers-to-troubled-north-eastern-states-dg.html

kokofeed.com/2014/05/16/nysc-stops-posting-corp-members-to-the-north-east-states-under-emergency-rule/
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by sampete(m): 6:04am On Aug 10, 2014
good morning guyz... Sophypage, please send me ur phone number or a way to contact you outside nairaland
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by omotayos01(m): 7:31am On Aug 10, 2014
jaybros: I hope these links are true, but a friend said he read same news in the dailies.
nigerianuniversitynews.com/2014/06/nysc-longer-post-corpers-to-troubled-north-eastern-states-dg.html

kokofeed.com/2014/05/16/nysc-stops-posting-corp-members-to-the-north-east-states-under-emergency-rule/

Ur source are not reliable. Let await what we happen when we get to camp and beside Jigawa is nt under emergency rule and as such ur first post those not relate with ur second source.
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by JoseRaji(m): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2014
jaybros: I hope these links are true, but a friend said he read same news in the dailies.

bros, look @ the dates on those links. that was well before posting... no be Jigawa them still post you go?
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by omotayos01(m): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2014
JoseRaji:
bros, look @ the dates on those links. that was well before posting... no be Jigawa them still post you go?
Lolz. The guy dey see vision.
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by jaybros: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
omotayos01:
Lolz. The guy dey see vision.

Well, I did say that I hoped d sources are true, and I think when we get to kd, we'll know d real deal, but for what reason would jigawa be classified as stream 2 and camp relocated to kd? Osun was cos of election, JG?
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by Sophypage(f): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
Sampete this is my email... Sophiiz@yahoo.com... Pls do send ur number to my mail i wil acknowledge d receipt of ur mail
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by jaybros: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
A friend in kd camp currently just told me that rubber white shoes are better than the all-stars,nike, Adidas etc cos of easy cleaning...
Then from kubwa camp mami market d rubber shoes go for from 1200-2500 per pair when outside d camp is 500 naira...I guess this will help us plan also.
But I'm just wondering how parading in rubber shoes would feel like...*thinking*....but well, every1 get atleast a pair of rubber shoes, peace!
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by kingofsley(m): 12:13am On Aug 11, 2014
Who reps JIGAWA STATE?!
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by kingofsley(m): 12:18am On Aug 11, 2014
omotayos01:
Nothing to worry abt Jigawa. Did u graduate from Unilag or u just stay in lagos? By the way I stay in lagos.
. Another Lagos kid here.
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by JoseRaji(m): 4:00am On Aug 11, 2014
jaybros: A friend in kd camp currently just told me that rubber white shoes are better than the all-stars,nike, Adidas etc cos of easy cleaning...
Then from kubwa camp mami market d rubber shoes go for from 1200-2500 per pair when outside d camp is 500 naira...I guess this will help us plan also.
But I'm just wondering how parading in rubber shoes would feel like...*thinking*....but well, every1 get atleast a pair of rubber shoes, peace!
okay this is nice. thanks for the info. please everyone should keep their eyes and ears open concerning camp, especially Kaduna camp..
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by omotayos01(m): 4:10am On Aug 11, 2014
kingofsley: . Another Lagos kid here.
Lolz. No b my fault say dem born me for lagos. Which state do u rep?
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by Pimiento(m): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2014
It's even painful that we are not going to enjoy that jigawa beautiful camp, which was said to be the best NYSC camp

Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by omotayos01(m): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2014
Pimiento: It's even painful that we are not going to enjoy that jigawa beautiful camp, which was said to be the best NYSC camp
painful indeed. Don't even know what we shud b doing in kaduna in the first place Cuz is nt like kaduna is safe too. Nysc no try at al for this one o.
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by sampete(m): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2014
Pimiento: It's even painful that we are not going to enjoy that jigawa beautiful camp, which was said to be the best NYSC camp
mehn...the Jigawa camp make sense o...wat was NYSC thinking sef...?
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by Pimiento(m): 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
I tell u Guyz. Electricity in that camp is 24/7 with radios to enjoy life. Imagine nysc camp with AC
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by Mariaguti(m): 8:17am On Aug 12, 2014
Am gonna serve in Jigawa state and notin is gonna happen to me,na humans dey there.
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by omotayos01(m): 8:46am On Aug 12, 2014
Mariaguti: Am gonna serve in Jigawa state and notin is gonna happen to me,na humans dey there.
Lolz. Boko haram has hit abuja and pple posted there are nt complaining or is it bcs abuja is the capital of Nigeria . I Av nt heard of any news that boko haram hit jigawa state, so y the fear. Which state do u stay?
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by Mariaguti(m): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
Benin
Re: Jigawa State NYSC 2014 Batch B, Let's Mingle. by omotayos01(m): 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
Mariaguti: Benin
Aiit. We meet in camp then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal / 25 Test Positive For COVID-19 In Gombe NYSC Camp / How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.