Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Ebola- A Case That Lacks Merit - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola- A Case That Lacks Merit (562 Views)

Photo Of The Day, The Fear Of Ebola (a Must See) / Outbreak Of Ebola A "Curse Or Blessing In Disguise"? / Ebola: A Global Pandemic Or Another False Alarm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola- A Case That Lacks Merit by Fantacy1(m): 8:33am On Aug 02, 2014
EBOLA- A CASE THAT LACKS MERIT

Having recieved endless calls from friends, fans & families globally, read through pages of news paper & screens of Televisions about the recklessness of the dreaded Ebola Virus, and as a human rite activist, I knw smtin needed 2 be done 2 stop dis menace.

I reported to the Police so they can @least arrest & detain Ebola but they said "OGA WE NO GET ARREST WARRANT, NO BOOLET PROOF, OUR MOTOR GET FAULT"

I went 2 my friend, Bar KISSINGER IKEOKU, a very stuborn/competent Lawyer, he said "MY HAND NO DEY"

With a very strong zeal 2 put Ebola 2 check, I went 2 COURT 2 institute a case agains EBOLA on account of
> Threat to life
> Intimidation
> Murder
> creating fear &
> Inducing discrimination among residents.

This is wat the Judge said 2 me
> Get the Police 2 Arrest Ebola
> Provide the body of Ebola Victim
> Get a competent Lawyer to defend ur case and
then refer ur case 2 a higher COURT as dis case is beyond my JURISDICTION and LACKS MERIT

WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?

Friends, please be vigilant. Report any suspected case of EBOLA disease to the appropriate authority. Remember, "THE FEAR OF EBOLA IS THE BEGINNING OF CONSCIOUSNESS"

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

“kolanut Can Cure Ebola” – Prof. Maurice / Please May I Have Your Attention! Its Important / Breaking News! Ebola In Europe. Spanish Priest Dies Of Ebola Says Hospital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.