Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,597 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Employment Opportunity @leadway - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employment Opportunity @leadway (10917 Views)

2016 Leadway Assurance Company Limited Recruitment / Leadway Assurance / Urgent Employment Opportunity In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employment Opportunity @leadway by moscod20: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2014
Hello sir,
This is to notify you of the emerging opportunities in our organization for career - minded individuals who want to distinguish themselves in the field of insurance marketing.

Those so selected will be skillfully trained and supervised to enable them build successful career. For instance, most dedicated and hardworking marketing officers in our Agency Department earn average income of about #70,000 and above monthly, within the first six months of their employment.
Below are the detailed requirement.
Thanking you in anticipation of your co-operation and assistance.

Yours Faithfully,
LEADWAY ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED.

CAREER OPPORTUNITY
              VACANCY
Leadway Assurance Company -
a leading Insurance Company in Nigeria requires the services of young men and women to fill the vacant positions of Marketing Executive.

THE JOB -
Our Marketing Executives will be trained yo render a substantial and worthwhile service to our present and prospective clients.

FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITIES-
The job provides opportunity to earn Executive pay. Earning potential are unlimited with attractive fringe benefits.

CAREER PROSPECTS-
Opportunity to move into Sales Management positions after 3 years-  based on performance.

THE PERSON WE WANT-
applicants must possess a minimum of University Degree or HND in Social  Sciences, Mgt. Sciences, Sciences or Arts.
Consideration may be given to matured candidates with Diploma in any field.

AGE-
Must be from 21 years and above.

If you are self- motivated and determined to earn executive pay , then you are the person we are looking for.
All applications must be forwarded to the address below not later than 30th of August, 2014.
Or send your CV to the email below.

THE UNIT MANAGER.
LEADWAY ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
THOMAS WYATT BUILDING,
BESIDE NIGERIAN BREWERY,
ABEBE VILLAGE,
IGANMU LAGOS.
f-ugbo@Leadway.com

For more enquiry please call Frank or Funmilola on :08022472344, 08086957202
Re: Employment Opportunity @leadway by Giannakopoulos(f): 10:49am On Aug 02, 2014
moscod20: Hello sir,
This is to notify you of the emerging opportunities in our organization for career - minded individuals who want to distinguish themselves in the field of insurance marketing.

Those so selected will be skillfully trained and supervised to enable them build successful career. For instance, most dedicated and hardworking marketing officers in our Agency Department earn average income of about #70,000 and above monthly, within the first six months of their employment.

Yours Faithfully,

CAREER OPPORTUNITY
              VACANCY
a leading Insurance Company in Nigeria requires the services of young men and women to fill the vacant positions of Marketing Executive.

THE JOB -
Our Marketing Executives will be trained yo render a substantial and worthwhile service to our present and prospective clients.

FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITIES-
The job provides opportunity to earn Executive pay. Earning potential are unlimited with attractive fringe benefits.

CAREER PROSPECTS-
Opportunity to move into Sales Management positions after 3 years-  based on performance.

THE PERSON WE WANT-
applicants must possess a minimum of University Degree or HND in Social  Sciences, Mgt. Sciences, Sciences or Arts.

AGE-

If you are self- motivated and determined to earn executive pay , then you are the person we are looking for.
All applications must be forwarded to the address below not later than 30th of August, 2014.

THE UNIT MANAGER.
THOMAS WYATT BUILDING,
BESIDE NIGERIAN BREWERY,
ABEBE VILLAGE,
IGANMU LAGOS.
f-ugbo@Leadway.com

70k,why are you deceiving Nigerians?,I have worked with Leadway as a marketer & left them because it wasn't worth it,how can one be paid 10k for only 3 months after then,its zero basic salary except commission,please stop cajoling our youths,btw any1 can still apply,I just wanted to clarify that what u r writing 70k is false!

8 Likes

Re: Employment Opportunity @leadway by moscod20: 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
Giannakopoulos: 70k,why are you deceiving Nigerians?,I have worked with Leadway as a marketer & left them because it wasn't worth it,how can one be paid 10k for only 3 months after then,its zero basic salary except commission,please stop cajoling our youths,btw any1 can still apply,I just wanted to clarify that what u r writing 70k is false!

@ Giannakopoulos
If you understood what was written you will realize they said " For instance, most dedicated and
hardworking marketing officers in our Agency
Department earn average income of about #
70,000 and above monthly, within the first six
months of their employment." not that the pay is #70000 read and understand before raising alarm..
point of information.
Re: Employment Opportunity @leadway by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
putting N70k is misleading. The moment i saw your advert, i knew u were lying but wetin be my own undecided

Company way una oga, managers n staffs luk starved cheesy cheesy

N70k for marketers? Na Beans grin . It no fit happen for DREAMLAND sef undecided

moscod20:

@ Giannakopoulos
If you understood what was written you will realize they said " For instance, most dedicated and
hardworking marketing officers in our Agency
Department earn average income of about #
70,000 and above monthly, within the first six
months of their employment." not that the pay is #70000 read and understand before raising alarm..
point of information.

4 Likes

Re: Employment Opportunity @leadway by Giannakopoulos(f): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
KnuckleHead:
putting N70k is misleading. The moment i saw your advert, i knew u were lying but wetin be my own undecided

Don't mind the OP ,I have worked there before,#70k can never be a basic salary,maybe its from commission,I know their definition of hardwork is when you can bring a client that can buy Insurance for 10-20million,guys beware,I'm out,OP don't go further b4 I go put sand sand 4 ur garri bc I dey vez nau,don't quote me or I will go further to wash your company.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Employment Opportunity @leadway by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
^ i have a friend who worked there briefly and later left. He was poorly paid, I felt sober for him cry embarassed
Re: Employment Opportunity @leadway by Giannakopoulos(f): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
KnuckleHead: ^ i have a friend who worked there briefly and later left. He was poorly paid, I felt sober for him cry embarassed
The problem with Insurance is that the owners are pure sadists and capitalists who's aim is just to use graduates,convince them to suffer,imagine a graduate earning would be 3% to 5% of what ur client offers to pay,imagine how much u have to bring from the statistics before you make 10k in a month,ur shoe dn spoil,ur shirt go dn tear,Please,I am not saying this to discredit your business (@OP),but I'm so mad in my spirit because you would probably confuse intelligent NIgerians by putting up that 70k earning,God Bless Nigeria!!!

4 Likes

Re: Employment Opportunity @leadway by gondon(m): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
What can I say about dis people?. But d truth must be told.
When it comes to training, dey train well. When it comes to financial assistance, dey help each other. When it comes to Agency meetings, dey dnt play with it.
The truth is dat insurance work no easy bcoz I once worked at African Alliance and Leadway Assurance. Leadway will only pay u 10k during d first 3months, den u go hustle d remaining urself.
Dear friends bliv it or not Insurance work no be here Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I no go advice my enemy to take on an insurance job unless d person just wan dey komot 4 house. My branch den was Lagos island; Campbell close, under Catherine's AGENCY..

Remember, u can never tell where ur luck go come from Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, bcoz whilst on dat job ; I got to meet and know some people dat matters.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Employment Opportunity @leadway by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
D only job vacancy in insurance company is marketing, Sourcin for clients no b moin moin,
Re: Employment Opportunity @leadway by gmacnoms(m): 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
Useless people. Make me waste tp cum lagos @ d end of d day dem say dem go train us 4 one year. Bt we go pay 300k if we no complete am. Nd d trainin na slavery dem go use u do. Infact, i left dem dat day after eatin d food dey gave. Dey gave us fud o, wan use am deceiv us. I js chop d food, listen 2 dere useless briefin. Only me waka go, only me waka cormot.

1 Like

Re: Employment Opportunity @leadway by blueheffner(m): 1:59am On Aug 03, 2014
gondon: What can I say about dis people?. But d truth must be told.
When it comes to training, dey train well. When it comes to financial assistance, dey help each other. When it comes to Agency meetings, dey dnt play with it.
The truth is dat insurance work no easy bcoz I once worked at African Alliance and Leadway Assurance. Leadway will only pay u 10k during d first 3months, den u go hustle d remaining urself.
Dear friends bliv it or not Insurance work no be here Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I no go advice my enemy to take on an insurance job unless d person just wan dey komot 4 house. My branch den was Lagos island; Campbell close, under Catherine's AGENCY..

Remember, u can never tell where ur luck go come from Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, bcoz whilst on dat job ; I got to meet and know some people dat matters.
not all insurance companies are like dat oo, I work with mansard insurance and I earn close to 200k as an executive trainee and am into corporate sales, our agency guys earn like 45k without commission, some take home up to 150k atimes depending on how good they are so some actually av good salary structures, u know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Employment Opportunity @leadway by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 05, 2014
blueheffner: not all insurance companies are like dat oo, I work with mansard insurance and I earn close to 200k as an executive trainee and am into corporate sales, our agency guys earn like 45k without commission, some take home up to 150k atimes depending on how good they are so some actually av good salary structures, u know
so wat r u doin in dis particular section

2 Likes

Re: Employment Opportunity @leadway by Saraha1(f): 8:44am On Aug 05, 2014
gommex: so wat r u doin in dis particular section
Help me ask am oh! Atleast make the guy allow people way dey find job talk no be person way him beans don don tete.

Lol! People dey vex oh.
Re: Employment Opportunity @leadway by ednut1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
gommex: so wat r u doin in dis particular section
e no abandon hin roots na. na for nairaland ere e get info for mansard. gatecrash d test. d rest dey say is history hahahaha. bros take am easy
Re: Employment Opportunity @leadway by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
ednut1: e no abandon hin roots na. na for nairaland ere e get info for mansard. gatecrash d test. d rest dey say is history hahahaha. bros take am easy
u didn't get d msg, anybody in dis section is lookin for a job or wants to change his current job to a better one, dats y am surprised, if he is earnin so much den wat is he doin in dis section
Re: Employment Opportunity @leadway by tunlex01(m): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
@gommex, ur statement is not true. Not everyone visiting d job section needs a job or want to change job. I come to have knowledge abt the recent job/cv trends so as to help junior colleagues in getting a good job
Re: Employment Opportunity @leadway by moscod20: 7:18am On Aug 19, 2014
moscod20: Hello sir,

Yours Faithfully,

CAREER OPPORTUNITY
              VACANCY

THE JOB -

FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITIES-

CAREER PROSPECTS-

THE PERSON WE WANT-

AGE-

THE UNIT MANAGER.
THOMAS WYATT BUILDING,
BESIDE NIGERIAN BREWERY,
ABEBE VILLAGE,
IGANMU LAGOS.
f-ugbo@Leadway.com

You better send your details out before this opportunity alludes and make sure you inform your friends who are home doing nothing.
This is there opportunity to acquire the popular experiences demanded by employers.
Your decision now determines where you be in the future.
Re: Employment Opportunity @leadway by seunoni34(m): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2017
so wat r u doin in dis particular section
what of underwriters?

(1) (Reply)

7 Quick Tips : When Sending Your Job Application. / After Losing Your Job Steps To Get Back On Track / Shell Nigeria Job Vacancy - Apply Now Before Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.