Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,805 members, 7,866,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

b - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / b (718 Views)

Ademusiwa see Abiola Daughter Wedding With A White Man Picture / it is two countries..-- AdeMusiwa / Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

b by musiwa93: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2014
Re: b by musiwa93: 10:52am On Aug 02, 2014
cheesy
Re: b by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2014
when will your greatest grand father arrest Jonathan? Don't tell me he is dead, if so, we are in deep trouble.
Re: b by overhypedsteve(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2014
Such impunity, the oba of benin gallantly fought off the european imperialist, he fought with honour the great oba of benin never subjected his own people to slavery, as was the case in yorubaland after the fall of Ife when violence gave way to anarchy, and refugees from oyo, after it fell to its former fulani allies were subjected to slvery by other yoruba kingdoms, musiwa the oba of benin is more honourable than all your forefathers combined

1 Like

Re: b by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 02, 2014
Please, please and please, stop spreading utter falsehood. You've got it all wrong, guess the writer doesn't even know the real story. Besides, the name of the old king is Oba Ovoramwen and not Ovarami while the present king is Omo N'Oba N'Edo, Uku Akpolo Kpolo, Oba Erediauwa; of which he is no descendant of Oduduwa but rather Oduduwa is a descendant of the king in Edo. Please confirm...
Re: b by musiwa93: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2014
Re: b by musiwa93: 11:16am On Aug 02, 2014
Re: b by musiwa93: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2014
grin sad shocked
Re: b by musiwa93: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2014
during the military era, that is when they started deceiving people. many obas are not descended of the real oba , because the military play politics using the court system. and they install their own people.
Re: b by Agbgift(f): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2014
I weep for op cry
Re: b by Mogidi: 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
Musiwa!!

You remain the only Yoruba nairalander that I truly like, you never cease to amuse.
Re: b by jared007: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
musiwa93: grin sad shocked
stay off weed bro, ur different facial expression shows a very depressive mind.
Re: b by redsun(m): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
musiwa93:
my great grand father order the arrest of the alafin of oyo too and install adeyemi great grand father because they were involve in slavery. not the false story told in nigeria universities

Your grand father looks like he bleaches his skin.He looks like that controvercial bleaching governor that was a police officer.

That is a disgrace toafrican culture and tradition.Tell me i am wrong,he could be suntanned albino.
Re: b by musiwa93: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
that is not my grand father

(1) (Reply)

Osun Poll: Ige’s Murder Resonates As APC, PDP Test Might / Nairaland; Beware Of Another Attack If APC Loses Osun Election / Spanish Priest With Ebola Treated With Experimental Serum, Zmapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.