Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour (7344 Views)

Rare Picture Of The First University Graduate In The Nigerian Army- Emeka Ojukwu / Emeka Ojukwu Visits Nnewi Fire Tragedy Scene Today / Igbo Communities In Atlanta Pay Tribute To Their Hero-general Emeka Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 03, 2012
Chief Emeka Ojukwu, the first son of the late Biafran leader Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu has confessed that he invited Officers and men of the Nigeria Police to arrest the leader of the Movement for the Survival of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) Chief Raph Uwazuruike.

Speaking in an exclusive interview today in his Nnewi Anambra State residence of his late father, Emeka Jnr. said there was serious fight in their family compound on Sunday during the traditional removal of mourning clothes by their family for their late father as is the custom of their people.

According to him, the commotion was caused by the MASSOB leader who he said was invited to the occasion by Ojukwu's wife, Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu. He said Uwazuruike came arrived with hundreds of MASSOB members and refused to heed the advice of the security men at the gate who told him to go into the compound with a few of his men rather than the crowd.

He alleged that Uwazuruike did not only force his way into the compound but also ordered his men to physically assault him, a development he said prompted some MASSOB members who were no longer loyal to Uwazuruike engaged those loyal to him in a free for all.

He said it was at that point that he made a couple of calls that brought in some soldiers and policemen that controlled the situation.

The MASSOB leader according to him was able to beat the security men and escape arrest before the arrived the place. The attempt to arrest Uwazuruike therefore was due to the unruly behaviour of his members exhibited in the early morning of that day before the church service.

"I heard that there was a request made by the SSS there to Abuja to be given permission to arrest him (Uwazuruike) because of the lawlessness that his unruly men exhibited and that could have possibly made him to hastily leave the compound when he got the wind that there was an attempt to arrest him," said.

"You can not come into somebody's household and try to take over the entire household. The family here is Ojukwu family and it is our business to secure it. Nobody can come from outside and do it for us. And when you go to somebody's home you respect it and I think that is the standard anywhere", he insisted.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/why-i-invited-police-arrest-uwazuruike-ojukwu-jnr?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by achi4u(m): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
Uwazuluike seems not be in control of things thisdays,the other day he was accussed of arresting the president of BZM with other fictitious activities and now he forcifully barged into some one's house without due respect.
Can somebody tell me whats actually wrong with him or is it because Ojukwu handed him the mantel of leadership as "Eze Ndiigbo Gburugburu 2" that makes his body to be shivering?
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by Afam4eva(m): 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
Are these people still fighting for Biafra or what? I think all of them should be rounded up and shot with their mouths open in upper Iweka. If at all we must fight for Biafra it's not these illiterates that should be given the responsibility. Buncha 1diots.
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by Demdem(m): 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
have always stated that MASSOB comprises of touts. Nothing more.
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by topsyking: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
@Afam4ever..is this the next biafra leader u Igbos are waiting...if dis tout nwazurike becomes ur new leader then ur tribe is as good as dead n burried....
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by nedu2000(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
afam4eva: Are these people still fighting for Biafra or what? I think all of them should be rounded up and shot with their mouths open in upper Iweka. If at all we must fight for Biafra it's not these illiterates that should be given the responsibility. Buncha 1diots.
illiterates? Then MEND,AREWA and OPC are what?MASSOB are easily the most peace of the lot,ojukwu jnr. should've anticipated their arrival
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by Afam4eva(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
nedu2000: illiterates? Then MEND,AREWA and OPC are what?MASSOB are easily the most peace of the lot,ojukwu jnr. should've anticipated their arrival
They're all illietartes but we're talking about MASSOB here.
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by drnoel: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
afam4eva: Are these people still fighting for Biafra or what? I think all of them should be rounded up and shot with their mouths open in upper Iweka. If at all we must fight for Biafra it's not these illiterates that should be given the responsibility. Buncha 1diots.
Ur statement is very fallacious, they have always being fighting for their own cause and no for the igbos...
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by achi4u(m): 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
Can we stop painting MASSOB black here.please
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by Afam4eva(m): 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
achi4u: Can we stop painting MASSOB black here.please
If they're white, we'll have o business painting them black.
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by topsyking: 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2012
Are dey white
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by MostIncredibleDFirst: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
We understand d name "Nigeria" was gotten from d Niger River. PLEASE CAN ANYONE EXPLIAN WHAT "BIAFRA" IS?
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by EchikaChina: 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
Massob is black, so calling by its true colour is no offence. I am igbo and I have serious sympathy with the just cause of defining our national co-existence which biafra represents but pray Uwazuruike is like born again pastor exploiting illiterate but innocent guys to achieve personal unmerited glory to the detriment of the just cause of biafra. The sick part is that these illiterate touts are innocent and unarmed even with basic defensive tool
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by Lordave: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
MostIncredible.DFirst:
We understand d name "Nigeria" was gotten from d Niger River. PLEASE CAN ANYONE EXPLIAN WHAT "BIAFRA" IS?
Toddler
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by achi4u(m): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2012
afam4eva:
If they're white, we'll have o business painting them black.
My issues with massob is their mode of operation,if they can start bombing and destroying of life and properties nobody will remember to call them illitreate.Today boko harams are litreate because of their mode of operating... they can handle any sophisicated wepon and can bomb anywhere they like.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by topsyking: 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
MostIncredible.DFirst:
B= BEAST
I= IN
A=AFRICA
F=FIGHT FOR
R= RUBBISH AND
A=AGONY
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by achi4u(m): 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
@Echika china,
please am not a pro massobian but remember they are one of our own.Yes,most of them are ingnorant of what they are chasing and how to get it.
Aleast we should not bring them out to the nigeria public to feast on.

thank u

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2012
BIAFRA is bigger than the two guys in question, so this is not news
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by Sogo10: 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2012
If we talk now.igbo boys go talk say we dey talk.keep on acting,we dey watch.
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by Sogo10: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
Fela is beta dan ojukwu 1 billion times.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2012
Too bad...they should respect the wishes of the family and the memory of Ojuiku.
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by Abagworo(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2012
Sogo10: Fela is beta dan ojukwu 1 billion times.

That is without a single doubt. Fela is one of the greatest black men. I love him most for his criticism of Islam and Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by Napolitano(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
If Massob respects Ojukwu, they shoould respect his family too.
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by Mohammedekete: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
USarmy: BIAFRA is bigger than the two guys in question, so this is not news
you are on point.supported
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by EchikaChina: 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
achi4u: @Echika china,
please am not a pro massobian but remember they are one of our own.Yes,most of them are ingnorant of what they are chasing and how to get it.

thank u
Noted..... Ur civility is profound but I am not happy with all the negativities associated with Massob.
Thanks bro
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by Antivirus92(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
achi4u: @Echika china,

thank u
achi after reading this ur comment, i couldn't help but to stand up and salute you. I hate hypocrites.
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by seanet01: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2012
Abagworo:

That is without a single doubt. Fela is one of the greatest black men. I love him most for his criticism of Islam and Christianity.
Ngodigba are you an atheist?
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
When will ds Emeka jnr stop talking abt 'my father' & let hz own children talk abt him?
On what conviction is Massob,uwazurike n Emeka jnr, anchoring their title?
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by benpuzzy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2012
Too Bad, Uwazuruike why?
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by POTUT(m): 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
I believe Biafra stands for the
"Bia Fraternity".

The ceremony ought to have commanded decorum from anyone invited or wishing to attend.

I would call in the police if I was an Ojukwu. Again, if all was well between the sons of Ojukwu and the MASSOB leader, one quick word or phone call between them would have killed this headline.
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by Okijajuju1(m): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2012

I cant believe that Afam wrote this....

If I were the one who wrote this, they would have placed an embargo on me.

MASSOB is an association of toutish Otimpkus headed by any half literate Igbo man. Igbo Politicians need these charlatans for election purposes and to put up an appearance wherever they go..

MASSOB is of zero use in this 2012.. Why that group still exists is still a mystery.
Re: Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour by Abagworo(m): 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
seanet01: Ngodigba are you an atheist?

No. I'm not. I believe in God but I don't like how brainwashed most Christians and Moslems are.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp / Meet Aisha Wakil (mama Boko Haram) The Igbo Woman Behind Boko Haram / Easterners Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.