Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Take Few Minutes To Read This About CRISTIANO RONALDO - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Take Few Minutes To Read This About CRISTIANO RONALDO (2032 Views)

10 Amazing Facts You Didn't Know About Cristiano Ronaldo / TOUCHING STORY: What You Don't Know About Cristiano Ronaldo (must Read) / A True Story About Cristiano Ronaldo.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Few Minutes To Read This About CRISTIANO RONALDO by saint047(m): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2014
1)People love Beckham because he's
Handsome & people hate Ronaldo because
he's handsome & has good physique
2) People love Ibrahimovic because he's
arrogant & people hate Ronaldo because they
think he's arrogant
3) people love balotelli because he takes cool
penalties & people hate Ronaldo and calls
penaldo when he takes penalty
4)People love Suarez because he is
indisciplined on pitch & people hate Ronaldo
because he is focused & doesn't likes to
loose (and they call this indiscipline)
5) People loves Özil because he donates
money & people hate Ronaldo because they
say it's publicity stunt
6)People loves Pirlo when he scores from free
kick & people hate Ronaldo saying it was by
fluke
7) people loves Ronaldinho because he
dribbles good & people hate Ronaldo saying
it's show off
cool People loves Messi when he continously
signs new contract for money & people hate
Ronaldo because he signed 1 contract just to
stay at madrid (and they say he signs for
money)
This world is more of Ronaldo hater than
football fan
if you like this than share it to everyone
#FromChelseaFan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Few Minutes To Read This About CRISTIANO RONALDO by PheezyLee(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
moral?
Re: Take Few Minutes To Read This About CRISTIANO RONALDO by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
Indeed People hate C Ronaldo i dont know why.me & my facebook frnd a barca fan nearly fight when he update:CR7 was a WORLDCUP flop HIS COUNTRY IS OUT HE WILL BE @ home WATCHING messi PLAYING IN HIS LCD TV.then i comment &say-THE WAY MESSI WAS WATCHING CR7 PLAYING UCL FINAL & won it.it wil be a shameful tin to messi if he dnt win the trophy.pple attack me o no b smal tin

2 Likes

Re: Take Few Minutes To Read This About CRISTIANO RONALDO by Greatihex(m): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
Such is life.
Re: Take Few Minutes To Read This About CRISTIANO RONALDO by heatmeup(f): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
no matter what i love cr7 the guy is just too cool. the way he called that fan and hugged him in the final is really trilling
Re: Take Few Minutes To Read This About CRISTIANO RONALDO by heatmeup(f): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
no matter what i love cr7 the guy is just too cool. the way he called that fan and hugged him in the final is really trilling.for me i know cr7 is humble because humility is not when u are just quite
Re: Take Few Minutes To Read This About CRISTIANO RONALDO by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
See what the OP is saying, as if CR7 is hated more than Messi.
Dont make me angry because people go hear am for this forum.
Do you know that 6 in 10 football fanatics consider Ronaldo better than Messi because of his physique.
Do you know that 7 in 10 Nairalanders hate Messi?
Any how you say it, everybody will say you are sentimental in your point.

Dhelake safarigirl ROSSIKE heatmeup
over to you
Re: Take Few Minutes To Read This About CRISTIANO RONALDO by ijikoeche: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
No mind dem
Re: Take Few Minutes To Read This About CRISTIANO RONALDO by rastamouse: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: See what the OP is saying, as if CR7 is hated more than Messi.
Do you know that 6 in 10 football fanatics consider Ronaldo better than Messi because of his physique.

over to you

Errm sir...could you please provide the materials for your research(claims)? grin

1 Like

Re: Take Few Minutes To Read This About CRISTIANO RONALDO by heatmeup(f): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
rastamouse:

Errm sir...could you please provide the materials for your research(claims)? grin
thank you ooooo
Re: Take Few Minutes To Read This About CRISTIANO RONALDO by Afrok(m): 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Whatever U like think about him, C. Ronaldo is my favourite footballer, just like watching the guy play. No C.Ronaldo is always a dull Madrid match for me.
Re: Take Few Minutes To Read This About CRISTIANO RONALDO by Nomski0(f): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
saint047: 1)People love Beckham because he's
Handsome & people hate Ronaldo because
he's handsome & has good physique
2) People love Ibrahimovic because he's
arrogant & people hate Ronaldo because they
think he's arrogant
3) people love balotelli because he takes cool
penalties & people hate Ronaldo and calls
penaldo when he takes penalty
4)People love Suarez because he is
indisciplined on pitch & people hate Ronaldo
because he is focused & doesn't likes to
loose (and they call this indiscipline)
5) People loves Özil because he donates
money & people hate Ronaldo because they
say it's publicity stunt
6)People loves Pirlo when he scores from free
kick & people hate Ronaldo saying it was by
fluke
7) people loves Ronaldinho because he
dribbles good & people hate Ronaldo saying
it's show off
cool People loves Messi when he continously
signs new contract for money & people hate
Ronaldo because he signed 1 contract just to
stay at madrid (and they say he signs for
money)
This world is more of Ronaldo hater than
football fan
if you like this than share it to everyone
#FromChelseaFan

OP this was beautiful. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Take Few Minutes To Read This About CRISTIANO RONALDO by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
You guys make it look like CR7 is hated so much.

*walks out of thread angrily*
Re: Take Few Minutes To Read This About CRISTIANO RONALDO by Krasid(m): 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: See what the OP is saying, as if CR7 is hated more than Messi.

over to you
Big lie, CR7 is the most hated footballer in the world.Maybe you don't watch la liga a lot to know the amount of hate he gets.Whenever he plays away from home, fans always chant the name of messi to torment him.I even remember a game last season vs Atletico when a fan threw something at him and he was on the floor for minutes.He has a lot of fans but also many haters.

1 Like

Re: Take Few Minutes To Read This About CRISTIANO RONALDO by Krasid(m): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
PheezyLee: moral?
Stop hating ronaldo for no reason.
Re: Take Few Minutes To Read This About CRISTIANO RONALDO by nairakobo: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
Moderator, pls let dis hit FP, it'll be fun. Nice one @op
Re: Take Few Minutes To Read This About CRISTIANO RONALDO by heatmeup(f): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
Krasid: Big lie, CR7 is the most hated footballer in the world.Maybe you don't watch la liga a lot to know the amount of hate he gets.Whenever he plays away from home, fans always chant the name of messi to torment him.I even remember a game last season vs Atletico when a fan threw something at him and he was on the floor for minutes.He has a lot of fans but also many haters.
help me tell him o
Re: Take Few Minutes To Read This About CRISTIANO RONALDO by LONESOUL(m): 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
AND GOD WILL CONTINUE TO LIFT HIM UP

1 Like

Re: Take Few Minutes To Read This About CRISTIANO RONALDO by tolu4you: 12:28am On Aug 03, 2014
They hate him because he's the best. Best player ever
Re: Take Few Minutes To Read This About CRISTIANO RONALDO by Christmasdon(m): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2014
He,s kinda emotional when displaying his arrogance.
Re: Take Few Minutes To Read This About CRISTIANO RONALDO by Fkforyou(m): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
Although Ronaldo is not emotionally strong but if there is one thing I like about him is his winning mentality...its funny how people judge him base on appearance without caring to look beneath and ignoring the fact that appearance could be decieving.

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Son Shows Off Football Skills.... / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Zinedine Zidane's 1st Training Session As Real Madrid Manager / Which Online Betting Site Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.