Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Help, Imported A 30 Ton Tipper For Quarry Haulage In Abuja But Confused. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help, Imported A 30 Ton Tipper For Quarry Haulage In Abuja But Confused. (2446 Views)

How To Invest In Quarry Business In Nigeria / I Need A 30 Ton Double Axle Dump Truck For Hire Purchase / Investors Need In Edo State For Quarry(crushing Of Stone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Imported A 30 Ton Tipper For Quarry Haulage In Abuja But Confused. by shedyman: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
I was advised to dabble into the haulage business in Abuja(quarry) by a friend who was already in the business, after my due diligence check, I thought the return on investment is high.
Thus, I got a Man DIESEL 30 ton truck (double axile), imported into Nigeria from Germany. I was particularly persuaded into this business because my friend promised to offer his wealth of experience in the business to guide me as a beginner.
Surprisingly however, since I got the truck delivered in Abuja, my friend started avoiding my calls, (this has been on for the past 2 weeks). I know it's not a coincidence and have decided to take the bull by the horn and go into the business without his help.
Consequently, I am humbly seeking for advise on how to begin, for e.g how to get a trustworthy driver, register with a quarry in Abuja, get the required permits(what are they?), whether to do the business as an independent contractor or lease out the truck to a haulage leasing company(and d best way of getting a good haulage leasing company).
Please, contributions from experienced persons in the business will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Help, Imported A 30 Ton Tipper For Quarry Haulage In Abuja But Confused. by jta2012(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
Thanks , We at jtaconsulting can only help you with Ogun and Lagos State
as our economic survey runs is yet to extend to Abuja.
Practically,what u need are GOOD ( 2 ) DRIVERS and an ASSISTANT,a permit from
ABUJA cadestral office,a permisioin from the LGA, A trusted local associate and
sites supervisor or field officer to phsically track the vehicle loading and dropping
runs.
He will also collect the daily takings from the driver and deposit them in the bank ,
handle maintainance runs and secure the vehicle in a particular garage overnight
If all these runs are too tasking 4 u in relation to the location,we at jtaconsulting
can manage the biz runs 4 u in Ogun and Lagos for our mutual benefits.

For more details ,pls,call 08184932156 or emial@jtaconsult2012co@yahoo.com

jtaconsulting,Lagos.
Re: Help, Imported A 30 Ton Tipper For Quarry Haulage In Abuja But Confused. by shedyman: 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
Thanks a million, this information means a lot to me. I will start work on the basis of this info. Very grateful.
Re: Help, Imported A 30 Ton Tipper For Quarry Haulage In Abuja But Confused. by snowpe(m): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
since you are in abuja,I will advice you contact skymask they handle trucks for their owners and currently they are working at a site at mokwa.they pay directly to truck owners account based on work done monthly.I have a truck with them.this their number 08024616927.you are free to contact me on 08151634062 for any other information.
Re: Help, Imported A 30 Ton Tipper For Quarry Haulage In Abuja But Confused. by shedyman: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
Thanks @ snowpe. I will get across to u.
Re: Help, Imported A 30 Ton Tipper For Quarry Haulage In Abuja But Confused. by blissbay(m): 6:48am On Jul 17, 2015
Please @ shedyman. Could we talk pls. Am also about to get a man diesel from Germany. Kindly drop ur no in my mail. Blissbaytechnology@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Help, Imported A 30 Ton Tipper For Quarry Haulage In Abuja But Confused. by aboyaji(m): 7:37am On Jul 17, 2015
Please, what's the cost of that heavy truck?
Re: Help, Imported A 30 Ton Tipper For Quarry Haulage In Abuja But Confused. by CaptPlanet(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2015
OP, you've gotten some useful info's here but here's my 2 cents.

I think you should go to these quarries yourself and enquire on how the operate. There are quarries in Dutse, Mpape. Almost all the construction coys in abj owns a quarry and the pay is quite lucrative.

You can as well visit building construction sites like estates and all to inquire.

As for drivers, when I was in abj, I had an arrangement with one Barr Amaka from Love fm (Brekete family) arrange a drive for a cab for me. Their office is in Sherriff Plaza.
Re: Help, Imported A 30 Ton Tipper For Quarry Haulage In Abuja But Confused. by kace34: 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
Urgently needed 30 tons dump HOWO trucks for hire

M&S COMMUNICATION

Urgently needs 100 units of 30 tons Dump HOWO trucks for hire @ the rate of N70, 000 for a daily hire.

We will handle;
1. Diesel
2. Ticketing
3. Daily Drivers allowance

Location of Work
Ogun State
Ogun State and Oyo State
Ogun State and Lagos State

Materials to Carry
Clinker
Laterite
Sharp Sand
Black sand
Granite etc.

Any interested persons willing to give us their trucks for hire should contact us through 08180483802.

Please whatsapp only

Thanks
Re: Help, Imported A 30 Ton Tipper For Quarry Haulage In Abuja But Confused. by Ujaino: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Need a very good Truck Driver? Please let us know as we will provide you a good and responsible driver with 5to 10 years experience. Thanks

Call

(1) (Reply)

Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month / Tailoring Materials / Business Status Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.