Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo (3312 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Hausas Will Get 20years Of Free Oil from Biafra If..- Nnamdi Kanu / VP Namadi Sambo Arrives At His Polling Unit In Kaduna [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by Brimmie(m): 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
shocked

Sambo is 60 years today and said he has known Omisore for the past 40 years! Sambo has known Omisore since he was 20! When Omisore was just a 16 year old Kid. grin grin

All the lies (rices) they were sharing in Oshogbo today!

15 Likes

Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by Brimmie(m): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
Omisore has been an Electrical Engineer and World Bank Consultant since 16 years ! shocked shocked

Lies!!

They must have been suffering from Ebola "Viruses" and too much of "RICES"!! grin grin

9 Likes

Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by Brimmie(m): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
PDP's 8 Point Agenda...
(1) Protocol
(2) Te so ju e! (Thumbprint am!)
(3) Gba lowo e! (Hijack am!)
(4) Omi ya- Omi yu!
(5) Ko mo lo! (Continu! grin)
(6) Power joor, Power jare!
(7) Show your voters card!
(cool Thank you sirs!

12 Likes

Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by Firefire(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
my friend you need deliverance grin

3 Likes

Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by stinggy(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
Firefire: my friend you need deliverance grin

No, he needs a good job

4 Likes

Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by Brimmie(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
Firefire: my friend you need deliverance grin
grin grin Naaah!! It's actually Omisore that needs to be delivered!

Even GEJ couldn't mention one thing he has done for my people! shocked sad Not to talk of Voting his Candidate.

12 Likes

Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by Firefire(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
stinggy:

No, he needs a good job

He is alraedy an O'Yes Cardet cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by Firefire(m): 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
Brimmie: grin grin Naaah!! It's actually Aregbesola and not Omisore that needs to be delivered!

Even GEJ couldn't mention one thing he has done for my people! shocked sad Not to talk of Voting his Candidate.
Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by Brimmie(m): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
stinggy:

No, he needs a good job
From your Profile: "You're half Unserious" ! undecided

Firefire:

He is alraedy an O'Yes Cardet cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by stinggy(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
Brimmie: From your Profile: "You're half Unserious" ! undecided

undecided undecided
come oooo... una don sweep stadium finish abi how u take dey press fone while sweepin?

L cheesy L

2 Likes

Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by Firefire(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Brimmie: From your Profile: "You're half Unserious" ! undecided

angry Take it or leave it Aregbesola CANNOT WIN this election.

So, dont waste your vote and if you must waste it waste it WISELY cool

4 Likes

Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by cyril83(m): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
Brimmie: PDP's 8 Point Agenda...
(1) Protocol
(4) Omi ya- Omi yu!
(cool Thank you sirs!

Lol @ no 7, he was surprised and shocked to see few hands.

1 Like

Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
President Jonathan and PDP should just forget Osun. APC and Aregbesola is the masses choice. I so anticipate August 9.. cheesy

APC!!!
Change

8 Likes

Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by PaulJohn1: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
I was more disappointed in the Omisore of a guy. All I heard and watch him say was:

Pee...Dee...Pee
Tesojue
Atari ajanaku

And that was all undecided

Was expecting a well detailed and organised criticism of the incumbent. Oga Jona even talked more than the guy he came for. No wonder he never showed for the radio debate. The guy is just too empty. embarassed

There is another TV debate tomorrow @ Leisure spring, I hope he'll be present.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by Omimah: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
PaulJohn1: I was more disappointed in the Omisore of a guy. All I heard and watch him say was:

Pee...Dee...Pee
Tesojue
Atari ajanaku

And that was all undecided

Was expecting a well detailed and organised criticism of the incumbent. Oga Jona even talked more than the guy he came for. No wonder he never showed for the radio debate. The guy is just too empty. embarassed

There is another TV debate tomorrow @ Leisure spring, I hope he'll be present.

Here is the caption from the radio debate.
Jonathan was a disappointmen at the rally. He was saying rubbish. This is the same man that would represent Nigeria in Washington DC on Monday.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by PaulJohn1: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
Omimah:
Jonathan was a disappointmen at the rally. He was saying rubbish. This is the same man that would represent Nigeria in Washington DC on Monday.

Agreed, but was better than omisore. Both of them sef...smh

4 Likes

Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by mogentle(m): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
Omimah:
O My God!!!
Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Baba onikun bembe!

Omisore the Stammerer no even get any plan for Osun people.

No manifesto and he is expecting a sane person to vote for him.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by creekman(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
Neyoor: Baba onikun bembe!

Omisore the Stammerer no even get any plan for Osun people.

No manifesto and he is expecting a sane person to vote for him.
I agree with you. no sane person will vote Omisore,but d die hard pdp and GEJ sympathisers will foolishly vote Omisore.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by burberry89(m): 12:50am On Aug 03, 2014
Brimmie: PDP's 8 Point Agenda...
(1) Protocol
(4) Omi ya- Omi yu!
(cool Thank you sirs!

So no be only me watch the show of shame. The Omisore dnt even have anytin to say

1 Like

Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by Generalkorex(m): 2:12am On Aug 03, 2014
Omimah:
some1 is somewhere there writing speech for him now.na dat one he go just read for them for DC
Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:52am On Aug 03, 2014
How to identify a greedy man,(1)he will creat a topic(2)he will be first to comment
Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by popplm(m): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
Sometimes when I read lagosians writing comment to back aregbesola here on nairaland like they did for Fayemi I laugh with a pity that you never know the real voters no dey visit nairaland...PDP will definitely win this with great margin, it's never my prayer as a LP member. but with what am seeing here in osun...hmmm

1 Like

Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by Brimmie(m): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
popplm: Sometimes when I read lagosians writing comment to back aregbesola here on nairaland like they did for Fayemi I laugh with a pity that you never know the real voters no dey visit nairaland...PDP will definitely win this with great margin, it's never my prayer as a LP member. but with what am seeing here in osun...hmmm
FYI, Me and Neyoor are from the same Town. And we gon' vote for Aregbesola again!

One good term deserves another.

1 Like

Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by popplm(m): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
Brimmie: FYI, Me and Neyoor are from the same Town. And we gon' vote for Aregbesola again!

One good term deserves another.
you guys are minority....you plus few others won't be able to defeat this man with his federal backing....e gbeje fori...hmmm
Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by Brimmie(m): 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
popplm: you guys are minority....you plus few others won't be able to defeat this man with his federal backing....e gbeje fori...hmmm
Go ask Omisore why he chose the Man from my town (minority) as his Campaign DG.
Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
You don't know the meaning of minority u are saying. Check the list of top ten electorates acccording to the local governments and see if my town is there or not. You 'll know we are not minority by august 9, when we shall vote in mass for Ogbeni aregbesola

2 Likes

Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by egift(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu: How to identify a greedy man,(1)he will creat a topic(2)he will be first to comment

No bros. This is a living example of a very greedy man

3 Likes

Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
egift:

those corn are not up to 80,but the op want to enjoy thank you and dont mention same time
Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by popplm(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Brimmie: Go ask Omisore why he chose the Man from my town (minority) as his Campaign DG.
and where is your village in the state if i may ask?
Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:39am On Aug 11, 2014
egift:

you should be happy by now

(1) (2) (Reply)

State Security Uncovers Plot to Kill President Jonathan, David Mark / L / Lagos 'competes' With New York City (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.