Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Are U Tired Of Buying Fake Chargers And Battery - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Are U Tired Of Buying Fake Chargers And Battery (795 Views)

Slot London Used Accessories, Laptops, Mini Laptops,gadgets Phones And Chargers / Multi- Function Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones, Ipod, Ipad,digital Camera Etc. / Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U Tired Of Buying Fake Chargers And Battery by yinkanig: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
We have Different kinds of battery and chargers ups battery,rechargeablefan battery,powerbank battery,powerbanks,bluetooth all kinds of original phone accesories enjoy the value for ur moneyavailable
For all kinds of blackberry,htc,samsung,ipad,tablet

We also have screen available for tablets and phones

Stop buying fake chargers it kills ur phone gradually

It spoilts chargeing point

It spoilts battery

It makes ur phone freeze

Stop buying cheap chargers and battery

Call 08166117634 or mail linkspoint@yahoo.com
Re: Are U Tired Of Buying Fake Chargers And Battery by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
yinkanig: We have Different kinds of battery and chargers available

It spoilts battery

Do you have in stock battery for Samsung galaxy tab gt-p1000, touchscreen for momo9 3g 7inchs see en.ployer.cn. com

Re: Are U Tired Of Buying Fake Chargers And Battery by beinstein(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
OP where do you reside? Cos i need good battery for HTC mytouch4G
Re: Are U Tired Of Buying Fake Chargers And Battery by yinkanig: 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
10,Aroyewun street off oriola bus-stop alapere ketu lagos
Re: Are U Tired Of Buying Fake Chargers And Battery by beinstein(m): 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
yinkanig: 10,Aroyewun street off oriola bus-stop alapere ketu lagos
obviously we're thousand miles apart. I'm in port harcourt.
Re: Are U Tired Of Buying Fake Chargers And Battery by amhackdee(m): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
grin it will be sent by mail grin
Re: Are U Tired Of Buying Fake Chargers And Battery by Whizpeter(m): 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
yinkanig: We have Different kinds of battery and chargers available

It spoilts battery

It makes ur phone freeze

Stop buying cheap chargers and battery

I sell dictionaries to help with your english
Re: Are U Tired Of Buying Fake Chargers And Battery by amhackdee(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
Whizpeter:

oya correct him.
Re: Are U Tired Of Buying Fake Chargers And Battery by yinkanig: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
Whizpeter:

Professor accepted correct me please
Re: Are U Tired Of Buying Fake Chargers And Battery by yinkanig: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
Distace is not a barrier transport services is available
beinstein:
obviously we're thousand miles apart. I'm in port harcourt.
Re: Are U Tired Of Buying Fake Chargers And Battery by Whizpeter(m): 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
amhackdee: oya correct him.

Its not free ooo!
Re: Are U Tired Of Buying Fake Chargers And Battery by Whizpeter(m): 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
yinkanig:
Professor accepted correct me please

It would cost you a fortune to make me ya lecturer.. Buy a dictionary instead!
Re: Are U Tired Of Buying Fake Chargers And Battery by yinkanig: 5:10am On Aug 03, 2014
Okkk
Re: Are U Tired Of Buying Fake Chargers And Battery by yinkanig: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
Good afertoon
Re: Are U Tired Of Buying Fake Chargers And Battery by yinkanig: 6:10am On Aug 05, 2014
Morning
Re: Are U Tired Of Buying Fake Chargers And Battery by yinkanig: 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
Evening
Re: Are U Tired Of Buying Fake Chargers And Battery by yinkanig: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
Thanks for ur patronage if u have any problem kindly let us knw

(1) (Reply)

A Week Used Blackberry Z10 @affordable Price / Tecno T312 Dual Sim SOLD!! / Sold!Neatly Used Iphone6 16gb For Sale 85k/ swap with a chipped unlocked iphone7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.