Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government (12593 Views)

Can Buhari Really Deliver 10,000 Mega Watts In 3years? / What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / Jubilation As Nigeria Achieves 5,000 Mega Watts For The First Time Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by Rikidony(m): 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
Federal government promise Nigerians 10,000MW of electricity by december 2013. same promise was made to be achieve by the first quarter of this year. Any body with latest info on the power sector should help

whats our production level?

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/letters/fgs-10000mw-target/

https://www.nairaland.com/1157585/power-fg-meet-10-000mw

19 Likes

Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by Brimmie(m): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
grin grin
CC: sincere9gerian
Jmaine
anonimi
Chinolization
Billyonaire
FreeGlobe
Jakumo

Let's hear from the Knights! cheesy

54 Likes

Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by Rufex07(m): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
common on! The project is in the pipeline.

1 Like

Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by Rikidony(m): 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
Brimmie: grin grin
Jmaine
anonimi
Chinolization
Billyonaire
FreeGlobe
Jakumo

i dont support any party just hope to get the latest on the ower sector

FRONT PAGE TINS..... THANKS TO THE MOD AND EVERYONE THAT VIEWED AND COMMENTED ON THIS THREAD. IS TIME WE START ASKING VALID UESTONS

1 Like

Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by Rikidony(m): 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Rufex07: common on! The project is in the pipeline.
like seriously

1 Like

Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by Whizpeter(m): 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
It shares the same apartment with The Fourth Mainland and The Second Niger Bridges...
Wow... Made FP on a Sunday Morning... God z great!
This week would be wonderful!

21 Likes

Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by Alishachris: 2:32am On Aug 03, 2014
Ask sincere9jerian! the selfish mofo seems to be hoarding all the power! Bad boy insincere9jerian, learn to share with your neighbours.

37 Likes

Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by Firefire(m): 2:32am On Aug 03, 2014
undecided
Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by MrRhymes101(m): 2:35am On Aug 03, 2014
op u sef na all promises u make u d keep??

1 Like

Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 03, 2014
E dey mallam junction.
Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by mstik(f): 2:42am On Aug 03, 2014
That's another failed promise, not a new thing.

9 Likes

Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by neuljosh(m): 2:44am On Aug 03, 2014
All na wash. As long as corruption is still glorified, nothing good will come out of this country.

11 Likes

Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by ichommy(m): 2:48am On Aug 03, 2014
*in Ruben Abati voice, we are still working on it*

16 Likes

Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by ichommy(m): 2:49am On Aug 03, 2014
Sir, you dey vex o.

Alishachris: Ask sincere9jerian! the selfish mofo seems to be hoarding all the power! Bad power insincere9jerian, learn to share with your neighbours.
Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by oxtine(m): 2:49am On Aug 03, 2014
I see am along ibadan express way. Hope no problem?
Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by themejiwalker(m): 2:50am On Aug 03, 2014
GEJ, Disappointing Nigerians since 2010

God Help Nigeria angry

30 Likes

Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 03, 2014
Na today?
This is not a new thing na? Politicians Making promises they very well know they have no intention of fulfilling

5 Likes

Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 03, 2014
MrRhymes101: op u sef na all promises u make u d keep??

but this promise dey very important na

10 Likes

Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by listica(m): 2:56am On Aug 03, 2014
My fiancy was busy sending nacked pic 2 anoda person,1000 mega plant or wags I no dey tinkam

1 Like

Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by mrofficial(m): 2:57am On Aug 03, 2014
Still being produced in China. grin grin grin

Yeye dey smell lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by 1stola: 2:58am On Aug 03, 2014
Can the "cluelessness" of GEJ ever make this happen?
Since 1999, about 1 trillion DOLLARS has said to be spent in power sector... what is the result?
May thunderstorm, cancer, Ebola, hypertension and headache kill all the corrupt leaders and elders.
GEJ till REVOLUTION 2015.

8 Likes

Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 03, 2014
GEJ TILL UNA GET SENSE.

7 Likes

Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by listica(m): 3:00am On Aug 03, 2014
Please can someone direct me to a love doctor,I need help
Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 03, 2014
Brimmie: grin grin
Jmaine
anonimi
Chinolization
Billyonaire
FreeGlobe
Jakumo

guyz! una never comment o. abi una never wake?

18 Likes

Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by suwailad(f): 3:09am On Aug 03, 2014
Will anything good ever come out of this thread? No.

2 Likes

Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by suwailad(f): 3:12am On Aug 03, 2014
its high time nl does an age census coz the juvenile attitude across nl of late is alarming.

3 Likes

Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 03, 2014
Rikidony: Federal government promise Nigerians 10,000MW of electricity by december 2013. same promise was made to be achieve by the first quarter of this year. Any body with latest info on the power sector should help

whats our production level?

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/letters/fgs-10000mw-target/

https://www.nairaland.com/1157585/power-fg-meet-10-000mw

Name one president both home and abroad that fulfilled all their promises?

4 Likes

Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by rigarmortis: 3:12am On Aug 03, 2014
OP, ask all the military d1ck.tators that have (mis)ruled in times past, then ask OBJ, he promised too, you know?....ask him how much he used for turn around maintenance during his rule, you can also visit the witch in the bible, like saul did, but this time, ask her to bring up mr. Yaradua and then ask him too.......

Do you know how long it takes to generate 1k mw of power?....not to talk of 10k.......and you want it now?....

Anyway, various IPPs are being built around the country, i heard power has stabilized in some areas of umuahia due to the supply by the IPP in aba, here in abuja, light is fairly stable......up to 18hrs a day when i lived in area 1 and a little less here in gwarimpa estate...dont quote me if you live in the bush where power transmission is yet to reach or is rationed...anyway it will get to you soon, and stop the i dont support any side sh1t, infact stuff it deep into your ars-3, we both know.......

Ask olotes like you to stop vandalizing stuff, we will soon get there

18 Likes

Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by OtunbaJega: 3:16am On Aug 03, 2014
rigarmortis: OP, ask all the military d1ck.tators that have (mis)ruled in times past, then ask OBJ, he promised too, you know?....ask him how much he used for turn around maintenance during his rule, you can also visit the witch in the bible, like saul did, but this time, ask her to bring up mr. Yaradua and then ask him too.......

Do you know how long it takes to generate 1k mw of power?....not to talk of 10k.......and you want it now?....

Anyway, various IPPs are being built around the country, i heard power has stabilized in some areas of umuahia due to the supply by the IPP in aba, here in abuja, light is fairly stable......up to 18hrs a day when i lived in area 1 and a little less here in gwarimpa estate...dont quote me if you live in the bush where power transmission is yet to reach or is rationed...anyway it will get to you soon, and stop the i dont support any side sh1t, infact stuff it deep into your ars-3, we both know.......

Does anyone understand what this mugu is saying?

96 Likes

Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by FunnyPikincom(m): 3:24am On Aug 03, 2014
[size=16pt]chai... But wait, We will double MegaWatt NEGABYTES if you Vote GEJ in 2015 na.. wink wink

FRESH AIR TINZ...[/size]

Mad Woman Caught With DEAD Baby BOY & Other Charms inside BAG In Lagos

See Full PHOTO Here>>>
http://www.vibenigeria.com/mad-woman-caught-dead-5-year-old-boy-lagos-photo/

1 Like

Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by Nobody: 3:28am On Aug 03, 2014
rigarmortis: OP, ask all the military d1ck.tators that have (mis)ruled in times past, then ask OBJ, he promised too, you know?....ask him how much he used for turn around maintenance during his rule, you can also visit the witch in the bible, like saul did, but this time, ask her to bring up mr. Yaradua and then ask him too.......

We should ask this and ask that;except of course;GEJ,that's very smart of you.

Pray tell,how long it takes to generate 1k MW...I guess four Years is just too small for even a Fraction of that,shey?

Why would GEJ keep making Promises he cannot keep? Its dishonorable and a Reflection of his Character,as a Person,and as a President. The Fact that other People did it before him is not an excuse for his Mediocrity.

dont quote me if you live in the bush where power transmission is yet to reach or is rationed
I live in Ilorin,and here;I only get Light between the Hours of 11pm - around 6am. I guess there are no IPPs in this Area.

51 Likes

Re: Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government by omowolewa: 3:30am On Aug 03, 2014
Its coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit / Do We Have Hausas On Nairaland At All? / Chigozie Okafor Arrested In Delhi India For Trafficking Heroin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.