Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,037 members, 7,866,929 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. (2845 Views)

Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? / Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? / Are Africans Proud Of Black Americans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
none of us can change what happened 300 years ago leave me leave people alone. have respect.
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
traware: Have respect you say?From my personal experience,black americans have no respect for anyone.Just visit the site 'Bossip' and read the garbage they say about Black Africans.Who said you are pretty?I dey laff...Me?I no just send una.I actually prefare Caribbeans to black americans...that alone,says a lot.Una need serious attitudinal change abeg

hey do not put me in the same category with those with those with those people...once you have met me you loved your whole view of black Americans will change I'm telling you I'm notgoing...I am NOT it will definitely change because I have not I am very respectful of the people I'm around.you must submit the hoodlums in the hood rats. come to think of it I do agree with you I do agree with what you're saying because a lot of us have serious issues.
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by Fulaman198(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
traware: Why do you continuously repeat your sentences?Abi you get epilepsy?By the way,what culture do black americans really possess because I really can't place a finger on any.Make sure you don't mention that disgusting hip-hop garbage

They possess American culture. You have to give them credit. They have flourished in a society that is bigoted against them.

2 Likes

Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by tpia1: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
if this topic was locked:

https://www.nairaland.com/132836/black-americans-making-fun-africans

then this one should be too.

1 Like

Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by traware(m): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

They possess American culture. You have to give them credit. They have flourished in a society that is bigoted against them.
What is 'american' culture'?All I ever see is corporate creations.FULANIMAN!!!!!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU DELETE MY POST?EH?? RESPECT YOURSELF!!!!This is why I hardly visit this section.You always go too far
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
traware: Why do you continuously repeat your sentences?Abi you get epilepsy?By the way,what culture do black americans really possess because I really can't place a finger on any.Make sure you don't mention that disgusting hip-hop garbage

no I'm using a voice recorder. um I don't I don't need to call anybody hoodlum. I think a lot of us have anger issues with the lack of respect. we have marriage culture we have does culture funerals marriages stuff like that so we do have a cold we have the culture of when you turn 18 years old you move out of the house and you get a job interview go to school.

2 Likes

Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by Fulaman198(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
You guys need to behave better

3. Don't advocate or encourage violent actions against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group of people.
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by Fulaman198(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
traware: What is 'american' culture'?All I ever see is corporate creations

American culture is derived from western culture
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by Fulaman198(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
traware: What is 'american' culture'?All I ever see is corporate creations.FULANIMAN!!!!!! WHY tTHE HELL DID YOU DELETE MY PoOST?EH??

No need to be so mean to her, be a gentleman like Bigfrancis21

1 Like

Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by anonymous6(f): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
tpia1: if this topic was locked:

https://www.nairaland.com/132836/black-americans-making-fun-africans

then this one should be too.

You have a point, if that thread was locked then this thread should be locked to cause I can tell where it's leading to.
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by tpia1: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
its far more deadly than that.
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by traware(m): 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

The society isn't as bigoted against them now as it was before.Go and watch the television programme 'The Wire' and see how black americans destroy themselves with their own hands;drugs,violence,ignorance,broken families...I speak the truth
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by anonymous6(f): 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
tpia1: its far more deadly than that.

well for me this threads title is in the wrong section and should be in the ethnic political section but besides that there is no wide anti-black american vendetta on nairaland, Nigerians rarely speak about them unless asked or started by some non-nigerians or asked by a few naive nigerian(which I haven't seen for awhile now).
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by Fulaman198(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
traware: The society isn't as bigoted against them now as it was before.Go and watch the television programme 'The Wire' and see how black americans destroy themselves with their own hands;drugs,violence,ignorance,broken families...I speak the truth

Bro I lived in the United States for 5 years as a I student. I know how bad and unrighteous it can be. Don't be brainwashed by Western propaganda and a lying media.
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by traware(m): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
fightforchange1:

no I'm using a voice recorder. um I don't I don't need to call anybody hoodlum. I think a lot of us have anger issues with the lack of respect. we have marriage culture we have does culture funerals marriages stuff like that so we do have a cold we have the culture of when you turn 18 years old you move out of the house and you get a job interview go to school.
This your post explains nothing but I can see you can't do better so I'll leave the issue alone
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by traware(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

I don't like your condescending tone on this post
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by Fulaman198(m): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
traware: I don't like your condescending tone on this post

Not trying to be my brother, I know in the past we have not gotten off on the right foot. But what I am saying is that please don't mean to the girl. She doesn't deserve it. She is really keen about learning about African culture(s).

1 Like

Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
traware: This your post explains nothing but I can see you can't do better so I'll leave the issue alone

what would you like for me to explain? I don't understand you like we have marriage culture we have death culture , coming of age culture. I don't kno what you want to do you want me to explain
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by anonymous6(f): 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
traware: I don't like your condescending tone on this post

Fulaman is cool, There have been three threads started by black americans last month that was meant to start drama and Fulaman closed all of them(the OP of this thread wasn't the OP of those threads though). He is very efficient in closing those type of threads, when those threads pop up believe me; so if this thread leads to that he will shut it down. What I like about niaraland those type of threads are normally ignored or shut down but in a black american forum or thread it would have reached 10 pages in 10 minutes
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by traware(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

Bro I lived in the United States for 5 years as a I student. I know how bad and unrighteous it can be. Don't be brainwashed by Western propaganda and a lying media.
They wouldn't be as discriminated against as you claim they are if they don't act 'mumuish' as they constantly do.Who stops majority of them from going to school?Baby mamas?Prison culture?Absentee fathers?Gang violence?Ignorance?Stripper culture a.k.a twerking?(I still can't believe they claimed Africans created that garbage)Why do Nigerians in the U.S usually succeed?Don't you watch Maury?The embarassment is just too much.Jerry Springer and Trisha?I no fit shout this evening

2 Likes

Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
fightforchange1:

a lot of black people in America maybe probably feel powerless to theit situation. considering that like many people have anger issues for a lot of reasons like parents don't like not there for them in and friend I don't have any friends in you know like the history of the country and and then you know like a lot of thingsthey don't have a lot of moneygo up and pour on disadvantage home. dad walk out on the family mothers walk out on the family drug use drug abuse substance abuse. the family is not is not support of the family does not does not support the children.we can poor families a lot of us have really s***** families. family is a prime example of that kind of thing my family sucks and my family is never there for me but I have to be strong and and do it on my own.

2 Likes

Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by Fulaman198(m): 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
traware: They wouldn't be as discriminated against as you claim they are if they don't act 'mumuish' as they constantly do.Who stops majority of them from going to school?Baby mamas?Prison culture?Absentee fathers?Gang violence?Ignorance?Stripper culture a.k.a twerking?(I still can't believe they claimed Africans created that garbage)Why do Nigerians in the U.S usually succeed?Don't you watch Maury?Jerry Springer and Trisha?I no fit shout this evening

I am not any of those aforementioned things you described my brother. All I was was a very studious student, traditional Fulani young man with a non-Westernised name and I was discriminated against on numerous accounts. All I can say is that if racism continues to transpire like it has in United States, Italy, Spain, Germany and other parts of Europe, then they will be left behind.

We live in the 21st century and racism is something that should be dug deep into the ground. Just because Nigerians succeed does not mean they do not face bigotry. Any truthful Nigerian can live by what I say.

Again, you need to stop allowing media to brainwash your view of what Black Americans are like. Because they are nothing like what the media portrays them to be. Do you really think that they view you differently in America as a black African? Absolutely not. They pile us all in the same group.

3 Likes

Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by tpia1: 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
anonymous6:

there is no wide anti-black american vendetta on nairaland, Nigerians rarely speak about them unless asked or started by some non-nigerians or asked by a few . . . . nigerian(.
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by tpia1: 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
anonymous6:

There have been three threads started by black americans last month that was meant to start drama a
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by fightforchange1(f): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

I am not any of those aforementioned things you described my brother. All I was was a very studious student, traditional Fulani young man with a non-Westernised name and I was discriminated against on numerous accounts. All I can say is that if racism continues to transpire like it has in United States, Italy, Spain, Germany and other parts of Europe, then they will be left behind.

We live in the 21st century and racism is something that should be dug deep into the ground. Just because Nigerians succeed does not mean they do not face bigotry. Any truthful Nigerian can live by what I say.

Again, you need to stop allowing media to brainwash your view of what Black Americans are like. Because they are nothing like what the media portrays them to be. Do you really think that they view you differently in America as a black African? Absolutely not. They pile us all in the same group.

delete this threads please. sad
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by Fulaman198(m): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
fightforchange1:

delete this threads please. sad

Ok since you opened this thread, I will go ahead and close down this thread.
Re: Hatred For Black Americans On This Website.. by bigfrancis21: 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

@bold...cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

Some Yoruba Proverb Part 1 / Jos Riot(pics) / 10 Most Annoying Phrases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.