Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC - Technology Market (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC (21532 Views)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / AIRTEL 4gig Working 4 All Device............ Laptop, Phones, Ipad, Tablet Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
Oga gopac am yet to see the email with the address.
I replied your email. that's the instruction to give seller, if not they may do what pleases them and not considering you
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
spiralwedge:
Gopac, I'm already being impatient. Communication is poor and attention is not paid to details
I don't know who is speaking, please let me know you, or make reference to your order if you've already made one. and I will update you.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
Evening all
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
you shall be updated as soon as your parcels land Lagos. at all who recently place order embarassedyou shall be updated as soon as your parcels land Lagos. at all who recently place order
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
you shall be updated as soon as your parcels land Lagos. at all who recently place order
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by hayoholla(m): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
m.aliexpress.com/item/1934213413.html?productId=1934213413&productSubject=-&tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail..let me av d quotation...n hw many days will I receive my goods...tanx
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
all parcels expected from china as arrived, please call to schedule your pick up. or use any of our contact details on the thread. thanks for doing business with us
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by spiralwedge(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
thumbs up!
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by spiralwedge(m): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
gopac:
all parcels expected from china as arrived, please call to schedule your pick up. or use any of our contact details on the thread. thanks for doing business with us

kindly reply your whatsapp. Thanks
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
spiralwedge:

kindly reply your whatsapp. Thanks
I did
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Evening all
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 7:09am On Nov 21, 2014
morning friends and client, Exange of dollar to Naira fluctuates this days, thus, we shall be calculating based the day you pay, the exchange rate for the day you make payment
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
happy day All
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by billyadam(m): 6:30am On Nov 26, 2014
I need a Used bold 5 between 10 to 20k
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 11:48am On Nov 30, 2014
billyadam:
I need a Used bold 5 between 10 to 20k
please search ebay, you. can it there, just send us the link to it or the item no. and arrange payment
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
shop from US this festive season at great discounts, ebay, amazon etc. Black friday gone cyber Monday approaches
HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tomorrow is cyber Monday, things will be cheaper online, get your self ready to get good deals
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by ecomerceguru: 6:57am On Dec 02, 2014
Hello gopac, I need U to help me buy and ship some goods from amazon. A laptop and a phone. What is the mode of payment, because I want to send U in paypal ($). Please reply and let me know in how many days I would recieve the goods. I stay in calabar.
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
ecomerceguru:
Hello gopac, I need U to help me buy and ship some goods from amazon. A laptop and a phone. What is the mode of payment, because I want to send U in paypal ($). Please reply and let me know in how many days I would recieve the goods. I stay in calabar.
Good to have you here, we ship from us every friday, shipping is 7-10days
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
Contact us
Email: gopactechnologies@gmail.com
Call & Text: 07053807594, Whats app: 08069525989,
Pin: 2B128482, Please follow the instructions to contact us
Ekiti Office:
GOPAC TECHNOLOGIES
66, Secretariat Road, Opp. GTBank, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State
Lagos Office: 3, Oshitelu Str, Computer Village, Ikeja. call
Engr. Ope on 08039136673 for description to Ikeja office
Lagos/Ogun: 43, Isashi/Akute Raod, Fasakin Bus stop,
Akute. Close to Ojodu Berger. call Engr. leke on
08059224794 for description to Akute office
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Please be informed that the cargo section of Lagos airport has been
reopened this afternoon after its closure on Wednesday, 19 November.

All things being equal, customs clearance will resume tomorrow, Thursday,
04 December.

For details click:
http://www.channelstv.com/2014/12/03/lagos-airport-cargo-terminals-reopened/

Thanks and best regards
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
all pending parcels will be available for pickup by coming week
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2014
Good morning all..

Dear Value Customer,

Shipment update

We are pleased to inform you that the cargo operations at the Lagos Airport has resumed. Although, the cargo clearing section reopened last week. There is still a large amount of cargo to be cleared. Nigerian customs are running behind schedule. Therefore, all cargo will be delayed during the clearing process. We will notify you as soon as your packages has been cleared and ready for collection.

We regret any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. We appreciate your business

Sincerely,
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:06am On Dec 08, 2014
@ Claris your N70,000 payment was acknowledged and your items had been purchase, the iphone as shipped, the macbook adapter will be shipped today. thanks for you business with us
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:09am On Dec 08, 2014
Here are pics as requested of you

Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 6:36am On Dec 09, 2014
morning all sadmorning all
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Heebucun(f): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
http://m.ebay.com/itm/181603914221?nav=SEARCH

Please how much will this item cost
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2014
Heebucun:
http://m.ebay.com/itm/181603914221?nav=SEARCH

Please how much will this item cost
add $13
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:30am On Dec 12, 2014
Mornining all
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
you can still. start something before the year runs out..
Good afternoon
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by Goodjayrecords(m): 8:58am On Dec 14, 2014
After importation of your goods, I can help you
promote, advertise or sell them for free.

Visit: www.virgincodestore.com

How to promote, advertise or sell:
• Send your products description, prices, contact detail, location, delivery option and photos to [virgincodegroup@gmail.com]

For more info:
BBM: 2A29EA18
WhatsApp: +2348083077125
Re: Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC by gopac: 8:29am On Dec 15, 2014
Your business success is our concern.
Good morning..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

CHIEF_NWOSU'S STORE : Samsung & LG Sound Bar, Wireless And Bluetooth Enabled / Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES / Free Wapsites Browsing With Mtn (no Service Charge)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.