Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Is Nigeria's Centenary Lottery Fake? Please Nairalanders Comment. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria's Centenary Lottery Fake? Please Nairalanders Comment. (899 Views)

Nairalanders Comment Rubish On This Picture You Will Go To Prison / THE 100 Million Naira CENTENARY Lottery Jackpot SCAM / Why Is Jonathan Supporting Centenary Lottery Fraud/scam????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria's Centenary Lottery Fake? Please Nairalanders Comment. by subterfuge: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2014
Dear Fellow Nairalanders, Please enlighten me about the genuiness of the so called Centenary Lottery. As i understand, Centenary Committee of the Federal Government of Nigeria is organizing it.They claim that It was
conceived purposely to raise funds,
outside tax payers money, to finance
Centenary Legacy Projects across the country.
My worries are that a close friend working with OSMI told me not to WASTE my money on a SCAM!!!!
Please is this true??
Re: Is Nigeria's Centenary Lottery Fake? Please Nairalanders Comment. by mikeljims(m): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2014
You saw "Nigeria", "Centenary" and "Lottery" in one sentence and you are still wondering if it's fake
Please when is your flight leaving Sierra Leone?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria's Centenary Lottery Fake? Please Nairalanders Comment. by subterfuge: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2014
Thanks jooo. I should have known that its NIGERIA as usual.
Anywhere i left sierra leone. Thought you are comming in from LIBERIA Please use EBOLA CONDOMS for safety.
Re: Is Nigeria's Centenary Lottery Fake? Please Nairalanders Comment. by felifeli: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2014
subterfuge: Dear Fellow Nairalanders, Please enlighten me about the genuiness of the so called Centenary Lottery. As i understand, Centenary Committee of the Federal Government of Nigeria is organizing it.They claim that It was
conceived purposely to raise funds,
outside tax payers money, to finance
Centenary Legacy Projects across the country.
My worries are that a close friend working with OSMI told me not to WASTE my money on a SCAM!!!!
Please is this true??

Guy, better save your hard-earned yawa and hustle hard for more instead of spending for lottery. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Child Homicides / Lagos Roads Blocked As President Arrives For PDP Rally / 2015 Election: Stop Jonathan, And There Will Be No Nigeria - Anighoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.