Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It (6343 Views)

List Of African Countries Whose Currency Is Stronger Than Naira / Currency; 25 African Country Whose Currency Is Higher Than Naira [photos] / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by bongolistik(m): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2014
What realy is Bitcoin and why the so much noise about it?

Bitcoin is the future of crypto-currency. Bitcoin is a virtual currency that uses peer-top-peer technology to handle transaction. Today, it is the only worldwide recorgnized decentralized virtual currency. Decentralized in the sense that it is not regulated by any central authority like the govement or bank. Bitcoin is currently the world highest currency in terms of exchange rate.

1bitcoin currently exchanges for 587USD. Bitcoins can be obtained by minning, exchange with fiat money ie by buying and it can also be obtained by exchange of products and services.

Bitcoins are stored in wallets and each wallet can generate countless number of bitcoin addresses. For security purpose, it is advised you generate a new address for any new bitcoin transaction you want to make.

Blockchain is the largest and free web based provider of bitcoin wallet and has succeeded in making bitcoin transactions much easier. Now other than downloading the whole bitcoin block chain network to any of your device which is about 4GB in size and which is a must for any bitcoin transaction to take place, Blockchain has succeeded in doing away with that 4BGB download by its full web-based service.

Bitcoins are independent currency on its own and are owned by everone in the block chain network. And this is why any bitcoin transaction made can be seen by everybody in the bitcoin chain network.

Bitcoin is gaining more and more recorgnition by the day and many online company are now accepting bitcoin as medium of exchange for goods and services.

If bitcoin continues in this manner of growth, then the world and future of crypto currency will be a history in the making.

http://highteknology..com/2014/08/6-things-you-must-know-about-bitcoin.html

2 Likes

Re: The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by emmyw(m): 10:57am On Aug 03, 2014
Chei!
Re: The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by emmyw(m): 10:58am On Aug 03, 2014
1 Bitcoin = 93950.6501
Nigerian nairas

3 Likes

Re: The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by AbuMikey(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
This bitcoin is really gaining grounds now o
Re: The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
Abeg where can I get one?
Re: The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by Danhumprey: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
Chai! See money!shockedshockedshocked
Re: The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
Danhumprey: Chai! See money!shockedshockedshocked

Close your mouth joor .

2 Likes

Re: The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by Danhumprey: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
Elantracey:

Close you mouth joor .
Okay. I've closed it.lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by eddyland: 9:47am On Aug 04, 2014
I now wish dat I had some bitcoins. Even if it is only 50bitcoin
Re: The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by ebby01: 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
Good to see people in Nigeria are catching on with rest of the world on the cryptocurrency (bitcoin). Bitcoin has been around for a while precisely 2008 but came to the mainstream when LR was shut down by the US government on account of money laundry. The quantum leap in it value against the US dollar and all other world currency in 2013 gave bitcoin the world attention.
1btc = $592, that is close to 100k Naira. This high value of bitcoin got me more interested in bitcoin. Though I have been using it for online payment as far back as 2011 without prior knowledge of its value and potential.
I have been doing my research on bitcoin ever since on, How to get it, where to spend it, how to exchange it for local currency and how to cash in from this wild fire.
Believe me this is a MONEY REVOLUTION and the faster and earlier you get on board the better. Millionaires have been made and their is still many more to be made from this UNSTOPPABLE REVOLUTION.
If you are still in doubt check the payment option for Sir Richard Branson Virgin Artlantic Galactic flight.
Now I have what I call the BITCOIN CASH GUIDE for just N1500 to connect you to this MONEY REVOLUTION.
If you are interested in cashing in on this BITCOIN ECONOMY. You can add me on 3241BB13 or call 07056263546 on how to get this GUIDE. I will show you how to get free bitcoin daily,
How you can make money weekly frm mining Bitcoin, how to make money from bitcoin exchange, how you can convert your bitcoin to NAIRA here in Nigeria
Re: The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by bongolistik(m): 8:09am On Aug 13, 2014
a slight drop in bitcoin currency recorded
Re: The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by tonjeola(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2014
emmyw: 1 Bitcoin = 93950.6501
Nigerian nairas
i see merchants selling 1btc = N200, why? or how come
Re: The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by emmyw(m): 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
tonjeola:
i see merchants selling 1btc = N200, why? or how come
Which merchants? 1btc for how much?
Re: The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by tonjeola(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
emmyw: Which merchants? 1btc for how much?
nigeriagoldexchange and N200 to 1btc
Re: The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by emmyw(m): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
tonjeola:
nigeriagoldexchange and N200 to 1btc
Currently 1 Bitcoin = 86813.4355 Nigerian nairas maybe you didn't see the currency well.
Re: The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by moneybag100: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
emmyw: Currently 1 Bitcoin = 86813.4355 Nigerian nairas maybe you didn't see the currency well.
Lol....I guess he meant per 1$ btc
Re: The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by tonjeola(m): 12:37am On Aug 14, 2014
emmyw: Currently 1 Bitcoin = 86813.4355 Nigerian nairas maybe you didn't see the currency well.
pls check nigeriagoldexchange.com and tell what they are selling (N200) and buying (N160), because i no understand this bitcoin well
Re: The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by ghettodreamz(m): 5:19am On Aug 14, 2014
ebby01:
Now I have what I call the BITCOIN CASH GUIDE for just N1500 to connect you to this MONEY REVOLUTION.
If you are interested in cashing in on this BITCOIN ECONOMY. You can add me on 3241BB13 or call 07056263546 on how to get this GUIDE. I will show you how to get free bitcoin daily,
How you can make money weekly frm mining Bitcoin, how to make money from bitcoin exchange, how you can convert your bitcoin to NAIRA here in Nigeria

LMAO cheesy
Re: The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by adebasket97: 7:46am On Aug 14, 2014
ghettodreamz:

LMAO cheesy

Abeg help me holla am to show hm bitcoin account screenshot...am very sure the guy never make 1cent btc
Re: The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by ghettodreamz(m): 8:30am On Aug 14, 2014
adebasket97:

Abeg help me holla am to show hm bitcoin account screenshot...am very sure the guy never make 1cent btc

LWTMB cheesy
Re: The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by emmyw(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2014
tonjeola:
pls check nigeriagoldexchange.com and tell what they are selling (N200) and buying (N160), because i no understand this bitcoin well
When am less busy am gona check the site.
Re: The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by bongolistik(m): 9:08am On Aug 17, 2014
tonjeola:
What you are seeing there is the equivalent in dollars and not in Bitcoin. It means that they are selling $1 worth of Bitcoin at N200. By the time they transfer the bitcoin to your Bitcoin wallet, you will be getting something like 0.0017Bitcoin. They normally use dollar to sell and specify the exchange because many people are not yet familiar with Bitcoin. So that is the meaning of what you have over there.
Re: The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by tonjeola(m): 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
bongolistik: What you are seeing there is the equivalent in dollars and not in Bitcoin. It means that they are selling $1 worth of Bitcoin at N200. By the time they transfer the bitcoin to your Bitcoin wallet, you will be getting something like 0.0017Bitcoin. They normally use dollar to sell and specify the exchange because many people are not yet familiar with Bitcoin. So that is the meaning of what you have over there.
i don't know, i ve some site that pays 0.000339btc, my mine was, when would this reach 1btc, thinking 1btc is equal to $1. thanks for the enlighten
Re: The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by badruf(m): 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
Summary: This guide shows you how to get 5 free Latium Coins (an “Alt Coin – i.e. alternative to bitcoin) just for joining their site and making a Latium wallet. And how to instantly sell them for 50,000 – 200,000 satoshi (depending on market value, or depending on if you hold them as there is a lot of talk right now about Latium, and trading is quite active – we think it’s got a great future and we are holding).

Step 1 – Sign up to Latium to receive your 5 free Latium Coin

http:///freelatium

Go and join, make an account, and ensure to use your real email as you will have to confirm it in a minute.

Step 2 – Download the wallet and let it sync

This will take a few minutes to fully sync and get up to date, but you can do other things in the meantime.

Step 3 – Find and copy your wallet receive address

Open up the Latium client you just downloaded – you can use it while it continues to sync.

Click on the “Receive Coins” tab along the top to display your wallet address, and you can copy it by clicking on it and pressing “Copy Address” on the bottom.

Step 4 – Go back to the Latium Website and enter your receive address

Go back to the Latium website where you are creating your profile and enter your receive address there – this will ensure that when you have completed the signup process your 5 Latium go to your personal wallet.

Step 5 – Verify your account

You account is now setup and you just need to go to your email and verify it.

Step 6 – Request Payment

For this step you need to ensure your latium downloaded wallet is fully synced with the network – you will see the progress on the home-screen. Once it is, within the latium website navigate to Reports > Payouts to me.

Step 7 – Join Coin-Swap
https://coin-swap.net
One you have your Latium in your wallet you can join Coin-Swap (it’s a free exchange for selling and trading Altanative coins); where you can sell it.

Step 8 – Send your Latium to Coin-Swap

Inside Coin-Swap, navigate to “Balances” and go down to the (LAT) Latium listing. click on “Request Address” and send your Latium coins to this Coin-Swap address using your Latium desktop wallet software:
Your transaction will need to get 10 confirmations before it will show up in your coin-swap account (this can take 10 – 15 minutes).

Step 9 – Sell your Latium for bitcoin smiley

When you receive your Latium into your Coin-Swap account, navigate to “Markets” and click on LAT/BTC, then scroll down to “Sell LAT”, fill out & submit the sell order for your 5Lat.

Your coins will sell instantly and you will see in your “Balances” column you have btc now instead. You can then transfer this back to your normal Coinbase or Bitalo wallet, or whatever wallet service you usually use by going to “Balances” and click “Withdraw” by your bitcoin balance. Then enter your normal bitcoin address and click submit.

$$$ Extra Steps to Make Even MORE! $$$

1. Refer your friends

Your first 5 Latium could be just the tip of the iceberg – the real beauty in this coin lies in it’s referral program.

Latium isn’t “mined” like bitcoin – it is created by new members.. so when you join, your 5 Latium is created.. BUT you can refer your friends and when you do you also get 5 Latium extra for each referral!

1 Like

Re: The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by ChuxMyk(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
eddyland:
I now wish dat I had some bitcoins. Even if it is only 50bitcoin
ONLY?
Re: The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
I kni yall dont know me but just imagine am a BITCOIN MILLIONAIRE...only God knows where I ll sleep and wake...
Re: The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It by Dclique(m): 7:26am On Dec 20, 2016
Currently 1 BTC = $790

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan To Present N4.4trn Budget Today / How To Apply For (GEEP) Market Money Online Via BOI Portal / How To Accept International Payment For Your Shopify & Woocommerce Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.