Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Hyundai Tucson And Kia Sportage - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hyundai Tucson And Kia Sportage (6095 Views)

Hyundai and kia Broken Key & damaged Remote Keys in Nigeria / Honda End Of Discussion And Kia Optima Up For Sale In Abuja / Honda End Of Discussion And Kia Optima Up For Sale In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hyundai Tucson And Kia Sportage by olukunle: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2008
Does any one have an idea of the price range for a Kia Sportage, as well as an Hyundai Tucson. Automatic transmission and brand new.

Or does anyone has any to sell?

Thank you.
Re: Hyundai Tucson And Kia Sportage by viperman: 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2008
Tucson = 2.7M
Sportage = not sure, but within same range (2.7 - 3.3M).

I'd take the sportage over the tucson though, just love the shape of the sportage cool
Re: Hyundai Tucson And Kia Sportage by Fhemmmy: 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2008
viperman:

Tucson = 2.7M
Sportage = not sure, but within same range (2.7 - 3.3M).
I'D take the sportage over the tucson though, just love the shape of the sportage cool

You mean a brand new Tucson in Nigeria is 2.7M while a brand new Sonata is like 2.7M as well?
Re: Hyundai Tucson And Kia Sportage by viperman: 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2008
I only know about the tucson, not sure abt the sonata. smiley
Re: Hyundai Tucson And Kia Sportage by olukunle: 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2008
Viperman, thanks.I appreciate it.
Re: Hyundai Tucson And Kia Sportage by klofton11: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2009
Trust me the Tucson is the better car. I have driven both and it is cheaper and more fule efficient.

-Kenny
Tucson Hotel
Re: Hyundai Tucson And Kia Sportage by samwhy: 12:26am On Feb 15, 2009
I have to agree,  I would definitely go with the Hyundai Tucson.  My sister drives one and she has had no problems or complaints.  Great little car!

Sam W.
Tucson Hotels
Tucson AZ
Re: Hyundai Tucson And Kia Sportage by indie22(f): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2009
Hello!,

FYI the tucson and the sportage are actually thesame car, as a matter of fact if you open their bonnets, you'll find out that their engines are identical, simply somewhat different body styles, Hyundai is actually the sister company to kia, so you're more or less buying thesame car, also contrary to what you all think or think you know the sportage is actually cheaper than the tucson. The brand new tucson auto ( 3.495m to 3.595m), while the brand new kia sportage costs about 3.350m auto transmission,, trust me i know what i'm talking about, i work in an authorized car dealership, what most pple have is a perception, the actual fact is that kia and hyundai are more or less thesame brand,

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Tucson And Kia Sportage by indie22(f): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2009
@ olakunle, if u do decide to go with either of the brands, you can send me an e-mail cynthia_germaineautos@yahoo.com or call me on 07084911145, We are an authorized dealership, We offer one year comprehensive servicing free of charge on our brand new vehicles, free registration as well as a 3 year factory warranty, and i'm sure we can work out a good deal for you whenever you're ready, cheers!
Re: Hyundai Tucson And Kia Sportage by bigben3: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2009
@ indie22,
how much is your Hyundai Elantra AT,am interested
Re: Hyundai Tucson And Kia Sportage by ElRazur: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2009
indie22:

@ olakunle, if u do decide to go with either of the brands, you can send me an e-mail cynthia_germaineautos@yahoo.com or call me on 07084911145, We are an authorized dealership, We offer one year comprehensive servicing free of charge on our brand new vehicles, free registration as well as a 3 year factory warranty, and i'm sure we can work out a good deal for you whenever you're ready, cheers!

It is reason like these that I would pick a Kia or Hyundai over BMW and Mercedes in Naija. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Clean Honda Crosstour 013, Tokunbo / ********Range Rover Sport 2012 Direct Toks Diesel For 4.9m intead of 9m / ⚫⚪newly Added ⚫⚪ 2012 Mercedes-benz E200!! Foreign Used!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.