Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? (6222 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by victorNRceo: 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
Overtime Etisalat has risen to b d first at many innovation in mobile networks.
Currently with their support i hav been able to create something unseen on nairaland b4 now.

Etisalat has been able to make costumers reach their careline faster than other networks presently.
N now i'm helping them do what they are yet too stingy to do.

There it is.

1 Like

Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by victorNRceo: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
this is not a cheat/tweak. we are Emiliano plans

On Etisalat obtain:

50mb@N100_1 week_airtime allowed 100mb@N200_a week_airtime allowed
330mb@N500_2wks_bank-payment only
700mb@N1000_mthly_ bank-payment only
1gb@N1,400 -------- bank-payment only
1.5gb @ N2,000 ---- bank-payment only
2gb@N2,500 -------- bank-payment only
3gb@N3,900 -------- bank-payment

Helplines:
Whatsapp: 09090431565,
BBM: 79850C6D
Voice call > 09090431565

Recharge us/make a transfer to 09090431565 for airtime-allowed plans.
You can check your data balance with the usual code: *229*9#

*Please avoid sending a recharge to us, bit by bit, to accumulate a certain amount. I.e, sending N100 twice to accumulate N200. Make the accumulation on your phone first, because every message we receive prompts an instant response.*

*Avoid sending sms of recharge digits/pin, no response will be initiated, rather, we instantly delete such messages. So if you accidentally do this the validity of your recharge/voucher is quite safe.*

1 Like

Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by victorNRceo: 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
C here for full details www.nairaland.com/1840190/d-new-etisalat-android-plans

like our Facebook page www.Facebook.com/emilianoplans

whatsapp us for bank details. or jus check d above link.
Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by fr3do(m): 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
Instead of stressing your customers with bank payment open a verve ecash account with quickteller.
Money can be paid directly with an ATM card to an ecash without token.
You also open a mobile money account with your bank.
Would have prescribed voguepay but their conditions are unfavourable.
These are easy payment options.

5 Likes

Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by bhaliz44(m): 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
taah.. it sucks mehnshocked

2 Likes

Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by dhardline(m): 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
What about the validity?does the validity of when you purchased have an effect on mine irrespective of when i buy from you?
Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by coolakins(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
Please note, his claims may not be true! Anyone who falls for this will have him/herself to blame. Be warned! (This is only possible via Data Family Plan/Data Share but his prices dont add up - may be he can throw more light, cos you can't sell less than you have bought. it's against the 'rule of profitability').
I will personally blog it on my site if etisalat has any new development on data plans for the sake of my fans & all others to benefit.
Peace!!

6 Likes

Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
coolakins: Please note, his claims may not be true! Anyone who falls for this will have him/herself to blame. Be warned! (This is only possible via Data Family Plan/Data Share but his prices dont add up - may be he can throw more light, cos you can't sell less than you have bought. it's against the 'rule of profitability').
I will personally blog it on my site if etisalat has any new development on data plans for the sake of my fans & all others to benefit.
Peace!!

So you are the only one to be trusted & not the op of this thread. Somebody wants to market his product & you think the best thing to do is to create doubts about his services? Why not open your own thread?

2 Likes

Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by victorNRceo: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
fr3do: Instead of stressing your customers with bank payment open a verve ecash account with quickteller.
Money can be paid directly with an ATM card to an ecash without token.
You also open a mobile money account with your bank.
Would have prescribed voguepay but their conditions are unfavourable.
These are easy payment options.
thanks.
though I learnt that one still gets charged on which ever platform used.
though even if I used one of d ecash platforms not every customer will be registered with them, thereby they still get charged. and I can't register with all the epayment providers.
Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by victorNRceo: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
coolakins: Please note, his claims may not be true! Anyone who falls for this will have him/herself to blame. Be warned! (This is only possible via Data Family Plan/Data Share but his prices dont add up - may be he can throw more light, cos you can't sell less than you have bought. it's against the 'rule of profitability').
Peace!!
bro please calculate well n u will c i will still make profit.
btw, if i decided not to make profit, isn't that a sacrifice to acquire customers?

1 Like

Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by victorNRceo: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
dhardline: What about the validity?does the validity of when you purchased have an effect on mine irrespective of when i buy from you?
NO! I repurchase ma bundle before it expires thereby extending ma expiry date.
Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by victorNRceo: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
Greensaint:

So you are the only one to be trusted & not the op of this thread. Somebody wants to market his product & you think the best thing to do is to create doubts about his services? Why not open your own thread?
thanks man.
Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by phransix147(m): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
I smell fraud... Who falls for such cheap tricks? Not even tech at all...

4 Likes

Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by victorNRceo: 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
phransix147: I smell fraud... Who falls for such cheap tricks? Not even tech at all...
y are u guys doin this?
this is y I made the N100 & N200 plans, so people can take a trial at low cost.
Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by victorNRceo: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
You can explore these offers by the following steps;

Subscribe for the airtime-allowed-data-plans by simply transferring the worth of airtime from the Etisalat line you intend to browse the net with, to 09090431565 (in case you can only transfer from a certain etisalat line but need the data on another etisalat line, just call us before you make the transfer.) To carry out this action, be sure to have the required amount of Etisalat voucher/recharge to use the RECHARGE OTHERS option, or airtime on your line to use the BALANCE TRANSFER option. For Android phones press the MENU button on your phone and look for *etisalat service*, for Windows phones you'll find Etisalat service this way; click SETTINGS > click > MOBILE NETWORK, and then slide down you'll see > SIM APPLICATION, click on it,that's where the Etisalat service is enveloped. After you've clicked on Etisalat service you'll see a list of options, click on> MY SERVICES/MY ACCOUNT, at this point you can either click RECHARGE OTHERS or BALANCE TRANSFER.
Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by EmmaOgbu(m): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
Writing msg
Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by dynamo714(m): 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
free Bitcoin every single hour enjoy
http://pheebtc..com/
Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by victorNRceo: 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
victorNRceo: C here for full details www.nairaland.com/1840190/d-new-etisalat-android-plans

whatsapp us for bank details. or jus check d above link.

we don't collect recharge pin because u could accidentally buy an invalid recharge card (I guess u know those open recharge card) and wen we receive this and inform u the issue, d recharge-card seller may not beliv u. and thereby making u doubt our loyalty.
Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by costandi(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
phransix147: I smell fraud... Who falls for such cheap tricks? Not even tech at all...
The only man with a brain around here. The op is a fraudster. Where in etisalat website would you see this info. whatsapp you fire....Taah!!

2 Likes

Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by victorNRceo: 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
costandi:
The only man with a brain around here. The op is a fraudster. Where in etisalat website would you see this info. whatsapp you fire....Taah!!
sir, y don't u make an evidential proof of what u are saying.
have u subscribed and not seen ur data allocated to u?
Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by costandi(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
victorNRceo:
sir, y don't u make an evidential proof of what u are saying.
have u subscribed and not seen ur data allocated to u?
All I'm trying to say is that no one should fall for your prank. Why should a mobile network operator decide to use someone's private account which he is not bold enough to disclose here to allocate mobile data, and wants us to contact him via a private whatsapp no? Or transfer credit to a private etisalat no? Is this not sheer fraud on rampage? And why is he so desperate to give out the account number? I don't need to try it out to know its sheer fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by victorNRceo: 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
costandi: All I'm trying to say is that no one should fall for your prank. Why should a mobile network operator decide to use someone's private account which he is not bold enough to disclose here to allocate mobile data, and wants us to contact him via a private whatsapp no? Or transfer credit to a private etisalat no? Is this not sheer fraud on rampage? And why is he so desperate to give out the account number? I don't need to try it out to know its sheer fraud.

what will I gain by fruading someone of N100 recharge card.
I put out ma bank account with real name so you can easily investigate me. approaching ma bank with d police can lead you directly to me because all ma personal info is ther.

and I am not afraid because I am not a fraudster.

d data will be allocated to u with one d numbers there.

it's good u a watching out for fraudsters, but don't offend d wrong person

1 Like

Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by victorNRceo: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
I know everybody is waiting for a testimony. anyway, jus stay logged in. I have bin getting a few request on whatsapp wen they be finalised there subscriptions you will see for itself. though they may come in d 2nd page.
Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by Leopantro: 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
Don't understand why people are attacking the OP. Haven't bought from him but i finished an etisalat 1gig plan i bought from someone for 1k3. Also using a Glo plan of 650mb for 1k

1 Like

Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by victorNRceo: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
enjoy your NIGHT with something FREE.

40mb each going to the first 4 comments with Etisalat numbers n the exact words 'it's going to be a good night'

it starts as u look!
Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by wilsonwizzy: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
this OP is the real deal. for new viewers, see testimonies with pix on next pages. here is one. I thought I should save d OP from those bias minds.
Leopantro: I got the 40MB from him and then bought 100MB from him. He's legit. wanted to use the money to buy the 5 mins for 15MB plan but decided to try him out after he gave the free 40MB. here's a pix

Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by adefemi007(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
'it's going to be a good night'
it starts as u look! 08176575238
Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by sundayid(m): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
'it's going to be a good
night'
it starts as u look!

Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by driand(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by driand(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
it's going to be a good night
Re: Is This D Plan U've Been Expecting From Etisalat? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
Mtcchheeww!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brand New Ipad 3 4g(white) For Sale / Etisalat Cheap Data 1k-1g / Please Order For Me From Aliexpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.