Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

Household Electronics And Equipment For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Household Electronics And Equipment For Sale (612 Views)

Preventing And Removing Household Mould On Ceiling & POP Ceiling / Need Inexpensive Used Furniture And Household Items In Abuja / Shortly Used Household Electronics & Furnitures For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Household Electronics And Equipment For Sale by JOJO2014(m): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hi Nairalander,
I have been out of the country for almost 5 months now and i dont think of coming back, my landlord keep disturbing me that my houserent is due and i dont think of renewing the rent, i have a lot of properties in the 2 bedroom flat in Lagos so anybody intreasted in buying the properties should show his or her intreast,Most of the things in the house was bought new in Fouani Ltd, i have all receipt here and i can scan all to you on request.
I have a lawyer friend and my brother in Lagos that want to handle the sales on my bahalf since i am not in the country,

Properties in the house

Sitting Room

Set of leather chairs (3 sitters, 2 sitters, 1 sitters 2 )
LG 42” LCD TV
LG Home theatre system
AIWA audio sound system
GOTV decoder
LG DVD system
UPS current stabilizer
1.5 HP mini standing air condition
VHS player

First bedroom

4 by 8 vitafoam bed and pillow very big
Fan
Extension cable

Second Bedroom

4 BY 4 VITAFOAM bed
A fan

Kitchen

A thermocool gas burner
Gas cyclinder
LG express fridge
LG washing machine
LG Microwave
Blender Grinder
Bread Toaster
Stablizer
Generator
Buckets

You can contact Alfa bashiru: 08037117099 and Barister Kunle: +234 703 320 5426 or +234 809 615 5426

(1) (Reply)

Half Plot FOR Sale!dry Land@Ifako Gbagada,,price= 8m,, / Uncompleted 4 Bedroom Bungalow At Ayetoro For Sale / For Professional Cleaning And Funmigation. Call Us:07034484480, 08028229179

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.