Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease (5209 Views)

Ebola:♍ɣ Experience In A Lab Today!!! / Ebola Is Not A Worm And Drinking Salt Cannot Stop Transmission / Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 4:12am On Aug 31, 2014
Liekiller:

yeah sure. Now you are a doctor I guess? Keep bringing out your paranoid bullshit with no evidence, and please go tell the cripples crawling on the streets, you heartless jerk.

LOL look at this weak idiot. What does being a doctor have to do with simple freaking protocol? Paranoid bull? welp i wish this was the case but it isn't. The funny thing is you again can't disprove anything that I've stated. haha. But what can i say? You're a sheep that only knows how to follow rather than lead.

Cripples? I wouldn't know since people have access to a pretty decent diet there for certain illness that used to plague people are eradicated. Altho I do feel sympathy for the cripples, this is something that used to plague AA because of the environment in the US.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 4:18am On Aug 31, 2014
If you're talking about Vaccinations, I'm sure it can be requested although I wouldn't dare mess with any vaccines since learning of the ingredients. lets just say you can become crippled. Many people are under the ideology that illness were cured n the US because of Vaccines. This is false, it was because of better sanitation practices and diet.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 4:20am On Aug 31, 2014
mags5222:

LOL look at this weak idiot. What does being a doctor have to do with simple freaking protocol? Paranoid bull? welp i wish this was the case but it isn't. The funny thing is you again can't disprove anything that I've stated. haha. But what can i say? You're a sheep that only knows how to follow rather than lead.

Cripples? I wouldn't know since people have access to a pretty decent diet there for certain illness that used to plague people are eradicated. Altho I do feel sympathy for the cripples, this is something that used to plague AA because of the environment in the US.

yeah you certainly wouldn't know any of this because there are no polio cripples crawling on the streets in the US. I can't even blame you for your ignorance since you have clearly never been anywhere else. It's just that you don't have the qualification to talk about any medical topic, and yet you do.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 4:28am On Aug 31, 2014
Liekiller:

yeah you certainly wouldn't know any of this because there are no polio cripples crawling on the streets in the US. I can't even blame you for your ignorance since you have clearly never been anywhere else. It's just that you don't have the qualification to talk about any medical topic, and yet you do.

Why are all your post derailments? You can never stay on topic regarding my post. If anything you come off as ignorant close minded and rather stup*d.

I clearly have never been anywhere else? LOL speak for yourself because you don't even know whats going on in your own homeland. You can't tell me that I'm ignorant and I've never been anywhere when you have shown yourself to be what you accused me of. You don't need any medical qualification to know about health and diet. You must be one of those Nigerians that became Christian or Muslim. I'm still trying to figure out if your first sentence is based on sarcasm. As stated Polio used to affect Americans until it was eradicated.
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Liekiller(f): 4:31am On Aug 31, 2014
mags5222:

Why are all your post derailments? You can never stay on topic regarding my post. If anything you come off as ignorant close minded and rather stup*d.

I clearly have never been anywhere else? LOL speak for yourself because you don't even know whats going on in your own homeland. You can't tell me that I'm ignorant and I've never been anywhere when you have shown yourself to be what you accused me of. You don't need any medical qualification to know about health and diet. You must be one of those Nigerians that became Christian or Muslim. I'm still trying to figure out if your first sentence is based on sarcasm. As stated Polio used to affect Americans until it was eradicated.

little do you know
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by mags5222: 4:42am On Aug 31, 2014
Liekiller:

little do you know

LOL little do you know! grin
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by ess04: 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
A forum like this should offer opportunity to learn. No need for harsh or derogatory response. mags5222 has raised very important points regarding current issues in the western world especially bio-warfare. My naija friends, pls do your investigations on the points mentioned by mags5222. This is not about racism. I love all humans but the world does not operate the way we think. Also read the article by a Professor in Liberia Observer newspaper (Ebola, AIDS Manufactured by Western Pharmaceuticals, US DoD? | The Liberian Observer).
Re: Ebola Is A Lab Engineered Disease by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 08, 2014
Liekiller:

little do you know

@liedealer,
I present to you, the saintly America.....(applause)

As reported by Al Jazeera, Hillary Clinton now publicly acknowledges her globally isolated role in aiding a terrorist organization in the overthrow of Honduras’s democratically elected president, Manuel Zelaya, in 2009.
Demonstrating her unwavering commitment to democracy and respect for the Honduran people, Clinton says she cemented the terrorist takeover by blocking Zelaya’s attempts to return to his elected post.

The terrorist organization Clinton helped seize power has since carried out mass violence and repression, including forcing down Honduran wages and other such changes desired by Clinton’s corporate backers and associates, who exert force internationally to keep down the costs of foreign labor and resources so they can seize larger percentages of value produced by others.

- See more at: http://www.blacklistednews.com/Hillary_Clinton_Confirms_Commitment_to_Democracy_by_Acknowledging_Role_in_Overthrow_of_Honduran_Democracy/38431/0/38/38/Y/M.html#sthash.6ZVVvdJW.dpuf

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Hillary_Clinton_Confirms_Commitment_to_Democracy_by_Acknowledging_Role_in_Overthrow_of_Honduran_Democracy/38431/0/38/38/Y/M.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Effective Pro Health Healing For Enlarged Prostate (40+ Men & Above) / Guava Leaves For Weight Loss Recipe And Health Tips / Where Can I Get This Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.