Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Stone Coated Step Tiles Roofing Sheets / Roofing Tiles In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Stone Coated Step Tiles Roofing Sheets / Roofing Tiles In Nigeria (2451 Views)

Aluminium Vs Asbestos Roofing Sheets. / Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type / Roofing Sheets / Roofing Matters ( Update 24hrs/7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stone Coated Step Tiles Roofing Sheets / Roofing Tiles In Nigeria by goodyearsam123(m): 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
08120009791 BB PIN 284DE1E1

Re: Stone Coated Step Tiles Roofing Sheets / Roofing Tiles In Nigeria by Qc1(m): 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hi.

How much is the original Korean stone coated roofing?

Please gimme your best price.
Re: Stone Coated Step Tiles Roofing Sheets / Roofing Tiles In Nigeria by goodyearsam123(m): 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
Qc1: Hi.

How much is the original Korean stone coated roofing?

Please gimme your best price.
south Korea 0.45mm is =N=2,000 per square meter and and the 0.55mm is =N=2,400 08120009791
Re: Stone Coated Step Tiles Roofing Sheets / Roofing Tiles In Nigeria by Qc1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hi can you please give me an estimate of how much stone coated roofing I need for my project from this link

https://www.nairaland.com/1338637/chateau-ile-oluji-construction-journal/47
Re: Stone Coated Step Tiles Roofing Sheets / Roofing Tiles In Nigeria by goodyearsam123(m): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
Qc1: Hi can you please give me an estimate of how much stone coated roofing I need for my project from this link

https://www.nairaland.com/1338637/chateau-ile-oluji-construction-journal/47

it will take almost 600 square meter ...but this is rough estimate
Re: Stone Coated Step Tiles Roofing Sheets / Roofing Tiles In Nigeria by goodyearsam123(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
South Korea 0.45mm =N=2,000 per square meter and and the 0.55mm =N=2,400 08120009791 BB PIN 284DE1E1

Re: Stone Coated Step Tiles Roofing Sheets / Roofing Tiles In Nigeria by Qc1(m): 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
goodyearsam123: it will take almost 600 square meter ...but this is rough estimate

Ok thanks. My building contractor said about 450 Sq meters at N2200 each for 0.55m New Zealand/ S . Korea. I'm about to give him the money in 2 weeks.

If you can match the price I will send him to you.
Re: Stone Coated Step Tiles Roofing Sheets / Roofing Tiles In Nigeria by goodyearsam123(m): 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
Qc1:

Ok thanks. My building contractor said about 450 Sq meters at N2200 each for 0.55m New Zealand/ S . Korea. I'm about to give him the money in 2 weeks.

If you can match the price I will send him to you.
which color do u need
Re: Stone Coated Step Tiles Roofing Sheets / Roofing Tiles In Nigeria by Qc1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
goodyearsam123: which color do u need

I haven't decided yet but the color on the 3D is chocolate brown. I may go for pink. Now that you mention the color, this might take me a week or more to decide because if I go for the pink I will like to see what it will look like in 3D.
Re: Stone Coated Step Tiles Roofing Sheets / Roofing Tiles In Nigeria by Qc1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
I haven't decided yet but the color on the 3D is chocolate brown. I may go for pink. Now that you mention the color, this might take me a week or more to decide because if I go for the pink I will like to see what it will look like in 3D.
Re: Stone Coated Step Tiles Roofing Sheets / Roofing Tiles In Nigeria by goodyearsam123(m): 5:30am On Aug 18, 2014
Qc1:

ok ...when you are ready ...keep me posted
Re: Stone Coated Step Tiles Roofing Sheets / Roofing Tiles In Nigeria by goodyearsam123(m): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
08120009791 BB PIN 284DE1E1

Re: Stone Coated Step Tiles Roofing Sheets / Roofing Tiles In Nigeria by goodyearsam123(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
#No.1 non fading original green back anti rust stone coated roofing tiles 08120009791 or BB PIN 284DE1E1

Re: Stone Coated Step Tiles Roofing Sheets / Roofing Tiles In Nigeria by goodyearsam123(m): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
ORIGINAL STONE STEP TILES COATED ROOFING SHEET FROM NEW ZEALAND AND SOUTH KOREA,

Stone coated roofing sheet or colour stone coated roofing sheet is the best way to describe what we do at Ehiro. Our focus is set on bringing you a lasting solution in roofing system. Since the invention of stone coated roofing sheet, there has been a remarkable prolonged life span in roofing, with stone coated roofing sheet, 95% of direct heat from the sun is repelled helping to make your house looks cool to live in.

At Ehiro:

We focus on simple, functional stone coated roofing sheet products that provide fast install times and an aesthetic look to suit any architecture.

Ehiro stone coated steel (metal) roofing sheets come in different colours and shapes to perfectly meet your style. When talking about durability, our stone coated roofing sheets can withstand prolonged rain, sun heat, wind storm and noise with 30 years+ of proven reliability.

How We Go To Market

Ehiro sells innovative line of colour stone coated roofing sheet products both in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria.

Why Ehiro?

Ehiro ’ superior product features are the result of years of research and development on exclusive processes. Key differences are:

Ehiro STEEL: Highly corrosion-resistant AZ-50 Galvalume® steel coated with specially prepared & treated with proprietary primer to enhance acrylic adhesion.

Ehiro BASECOAT: Proprietary special formulation developed by the world’s largest resin supplier to promote long-life performance in all climates.

Ehiro STONE CHIP: Finely graded, non-oiled, natural granite granules that enhance adhesion and provide the tightest granite stone coat matrix on the market today.

Ehiro ACCESSORY DESIGN: SMARTvent stone-coated ventilator panels fully integrated into the roof field with no need for special flashing. SMARTjack stone-coated 3-in-1 type vent pipe flashings with self-sealing rubber gasket and aluminum base. SMARTsleeve stone-coated and soon-to-be-released vent pipe sleeve cover to perfectly finish pipe penetrations. Eave Riser metals and Rake Channels that incorporate the unique “Locator-Lip” for easy positioning and installer error-free installation.

TESTED: Every roof is backed with 30 years+ life span -a major plus in today’s housing market. We take pride in our products.

At Ehiro, we strongly believe in optimal customer satisfaction and absolute value for money. Coming to the building market in Nigeria, we deliver upon our words by making available, affordable colour stone coated steel roofing system, and by this, you are sure of having a lasting stone coated steel roofing products.

Ehiro Stone coated roofing sheet products are reliable, dependable and long lasting. The quality of our stone coated roofing sheet can stand all weather.We believe in our stone coated roofing sheets as they give you the perfect value for money. We are one of the best stone coated roofing sheet dealers in Nigeria with records of success in customer support and satisfaction.

We give important tips on installation of stone coated roofing sheet, and we assure you of excellent products performance.

Re: Stone Coated Step Tiles Roofing Sheets / Roofing Tiles In Nigeria by Dsrooftiles: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
Call/whatsapp Mr. Ayyub Adesegun on 08085310359 for
BEST QUALITY STONE COATED STEP TILES ROOFING SHEET BY DS ROOFING SYSTEM, SOUTH KOREA.
At Batlan Concept Interior/Exterior Limited, we are the Direct Importer and Partner of the Best 21st Century Stone Coated Roofing Sheet Company (DS Roofing System, S/Korea).
We sell at wholesale Prices, and our products has 50 years warranty, that is why we are unique and trust worthy, we have been working with notable Companies, Engineers, Property Owners, Builders and Individuals without stress the roofing tiles is dependable, reliable, water resistance, attractive, affordable andthe color will not fade away over the span of years.
Our products Grades; the grade A is 0.55mm gauge and has 50 years warranty
The cost for grade A ranges from between N 2,600:00 to N 3,000:00 per square meter,
Below is the breakdown analysis for Gauges, Designs and Prices:
PRICE LIST FOR STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET
DESCRITIONPRICE IN NAIRA PSM
• §DS Bond Design (Gauge 0.55mm) N 2,600:00
• §DS Shingle Design (Gauge 0.55mm)N 3,000:00
• §DS Classic Design (Gauge 0.55mm)N 2,600:00
• §DS Shake Design (Gauge 0.55mm)N 2,800:00
• §DS Roman Design (Gauge 0.55mm) N2,900:00

• Available colors are: (Charcoal black,Coffee brown, green,Burgundy ox blood red, Terracotta, Black with ash, Burgundy with black.
• In addition to this information, we have qualified installers who will help you to install you roof in a professional manner.
• NOTE: We Issue 50yrs warranty letter from the manufacturer

• Hurry now; call whatsapp Batlan on 08085310359, my name is Adesegun Ayyub
• Or visit us at our Head Office @
o Suite 11/12, Queen Shopping Plaza, Km 45,Lekki-Epe Expressway, Opp. Safeway Hospital, Sangotedo-Ajah, Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale Beside Gowon Estate Very Close To The Main Road For 10m / Good News: NHF MADE EASY / Need A Property To Buy Or Rent In Ikoyi, V.i & Lekki ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.