Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

From Computers To Greenhouses - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / From Computers To Greenhouses (988 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Computers To Greenhouses by Pavore9: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
An inspirational story of a youth who switched from the world of computers to the world of agri-business. Read more on www.koboideas..com

Re: From Computers To Greenhouses by shenani84: 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
I read it very nice post
Re: From Computers To Greenhouses by Pavore9: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
shenani84: I read it very nice post
Thanks.
Re: From Computers To Greenhouses by boluwajokosegun: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
@povare9, u are doing a great work, most of d green house here in naija uses net instead of PVC & l don't think it will give same results
Re: From Computers To Greenhouses by Pavore9: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
boluwajokosegun: @povare9, u are doing a great work, most of d green house here in naija uses net instead of PVC & l don't think it will give same results
but with the nets being used, what happens when it rains?
Re: From Computers To Greenhouses by boluwajokosegun: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
The top is not net, l don't like d design l still need to import d pvc soon or if u have a like please send to eesteeresources@gmail.com
l can't post pictures here, l don't know how to reduce d size of my pictures to fit into d NL required size if not l would have posted all d ones l have seen so far or do me a mail & l will send d pictures
Re: From Computers To Greenhouses by Pavore9: 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
@boluwajokosegun, l will get u the contact of the guy featured in the story, so u can relate with him and get details on the PVC.
Re: From Computers To Greenhouses by Bhurlagy(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
@Pavore9,thanks for a job well done.
Pls post some pictures of this green house and state the uses cos i dont know anything about it.
Thanks.
Re: From Computers To Greenhouses by Pavore9: 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
@Bhurlagy, google pictures/videos of greenhouses, u will get a detailed view of it. People farm in greenhouses under controlled temperature as against the traditional open field, in it d water the plants get is also regulated & u farm all year round.
Re: From Computers To Greenhouses by Bhurlagy(m): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thanks,i will do as you said.
Well done sir.

(1) (Reply)

Manure For Sale / Soyabeans Needed. / Better Late Than Never, Saving Nigeria's Rice Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.