Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,592 members, 7,850,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

Kanye & Riccardo Tisci Fuel Gay Rumours After Rocking Matching Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye & Riccardo Tisci Fuel Gay Rumours After Rocking Matching Outfits (739 Views)

Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date / Again Fans Attack Tonto Dikeh For Rocking Matching Outfit With Her Maid / Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye & Riccardo Tisci Fuel Gay Rumours After Rocking Matching Outfits by chiebuka66: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
This is ridiculous but...Last year, there were rumours that Kanye was cheating on Kim with his favourite designer, Riccardo Tisci.
This was fuelled by an interview where the designer who is openly gay gushed about an affair with a male artist which everyone presumed was Kanye because, Kanye had moved to Paris and was always with him all through..
However, just because they wore matching outfits at the designer's lavish 40th birthday bash again, the rumours have started..MTO claims they are still having an affair....

Here is what Riccardo said in 2011

“I have several but the one I think immediately is an experience I had with a man who is known. I never imagined that something could happen between us and it’s still the hottest weekend of my life. Nobody really knows if this guy is straight or gay, it is a mystery. However, I was attracted to him, his way of speaking, thinking, walking, dressing. I love what he does as an artist. This weekend both, this intimate moment has only reinforced my attraction to him.

Check out photos of matching outfits that fueled gay rumours: http://www..com/2014/08/kanye-west-and-riccardo-support-gay.html

(1) (Reply)

Watermelon Reminds Me of Cossy Orjiakor - Julius Agwu / Courtney Stodden, 19, Is Engaged To Her Ex-doug Hutchinson, 54, AGAIN / Beyonce’s Mom Speak On Beyonce & Jay Z’s Divorce Rumours!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.