Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Darren Fletcher Should Be Confirmed As Next Man Utd Captain - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Darren Fletcher Should Be Confirmed As Next Man Utd Captain (827 Views)

Darren Fletcher Set To Quit Man Utd / Rooney Named As New Man Utd Captain / Darren Young WWE Wrestler Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Darren Fletcher Should Be Confirmed As Next Man Utd Captain by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
http://m.worldsoccertalk.com/worldsoccertalk/#!/entry/darren-fletcher-should-be-the-next-captain-of-manchester-united,53de5265025312186c36e09c

With all the noise about Rooney vs Van Persie debate who Van Gaal should name captain.

I hope as a united fan Van Gaal rise above the fray and name Darren Fletcher as the long term captain

Fletcher has been a true servant and loyalist to the club. He has spent all his life serving the club both as a youth and senior professional

His captaincy will represent the aspirations of the club. He will be an inspiration to all the youth players in the academy having been there before himself

For those who may say Fletcher's fitness through the season is not guaranteed I say can anybody guarantee any footballer's fitness
Re: Darren Fletcher Should Be Confirmed As Next Man Utd Captain by tuffgongjo(m): 4:51am On Aug 04, 2014
Fletcher?
As a captain?
Op are you for real?
Re: Darren Fletcher Should Be Confirmed As Next Man Utd Captain by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 04, 2014
tuffgongjo: Fletcher?
As a captain?
Op are you for real?

Who would u prefer?
Re: Darren Fletcher Should Be Confirmed As Next Man Utd Captain by tuffgongjo(m): 7:23am On Aug 04, 2014
mikeansy:

Who would u prefer?
flectcher won't play much so I think the Captain band should go to Wazza.
Re: Darren Fletcher Should Be Confirmed As Next Man Utd Captain by heatmeup(f): 9:18am On Aug 04, 2014
tuffgongjo: flectcher won't play much so I think the Captain band should go to Wazza.
am beginning to consider him ooooo he has captain spirit

1 Like

Re: Darren Fletcher Should Be Confirmed As Next Man Utd Captain by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2014
heatmeup: am beginning to consider him ooooo he has captain spirit

Yes o, captaincy is not about who is the biggest celebrity

Fletcher captain, jonny Evans deputy that's my pick

1 Like

Re: Darren Fletcher Should Be Confirmed As Next Man Utd Captain by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2014
tuffgongjo: flectcher won't play much so I think the Captain band should go to Wazza.

U mean Wazza that spent the last few transfer windows trying to leave and the only reason he is still at man utd is because he earns an unjustifiable 300k per week?

Who is to after naming Wazza captain he can not get injured and stay out for 6 months
Re: Darren Fletcher Should Be Confirmed As Next Man Utd Captain by Dessyguy(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2014
I'll not be surprised if he's handed the armband.Fletcher was among man united's greats until his illness.Rooney?no, he has held the club to a whole lot of ransom.Midfielders and defenders normally make good captains.
Re: Darren Fletcher Should Be Confirmed As Next Man Utd Captain by Dessyguy(m): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2014
mikeansy:

U mean Wazza that spent the last few transfer windows trying to leave and the only reason he is still at man utd is because he earns an unjustifiable 300k per week?

Who is to after naming Wazza captain he can not get injured and stay out for 6 months

for me rooney don't deserve it.
Re: Darren Fletcher Should Be Confirmed As Next Man Utd Captain by tuffgongjo(m): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2014
mikeansy:

that means nothing,he still get a better chance of not getting injured than fletcher.
Re: Darren Fletcher Should Be Confirmed As Next Man Utd Captain by heatmeup(f): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2014
Dessyguy: I'll not be surprised if he's handed the armband.Fletcher was among man united's greats until his illness.Rooney?no, he has held the club to a whole lot of ransom.Midfielders and defenders normally make good captains.
yes that does not make a good a good captain in the making
Re: Darren Fletcher Should Be Confirmed As Next Man Utd Captain by CeiW5k: 11:31am On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Darren Fletcher Should Be Confirmed As Next Man Utd Captain by Dessyguy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
heatmeup: yes that does not make a good a good captain in the making
come again.i did not get you
Re: Darren Fletcher Should Be Confirmed As Next Man Utd Captain by heatmeup(f): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dessyguy: come again.i did not get you
rooney held the whole team to ransome thats y i dont think the arm band suit him.more reason i dont want players like di maria cos they think of themselves
Re: Darren Fletcher Should Be Confirmed As Next Man Utd Captain by CeiW5k: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Darren Fletcher Should Be Confirmed As Next Man Utd Captain by CeiW5k: 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Darren Fletcher Should Be Confirmed As Next Man Utd Captain by Dessyguy(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
heatmeup: rooney held the whole team to ransome thats y i dont think the arm band suit him.more reason i dont want players like di maria cos they think of themselves
okay.Di maria will be a perfect addition to the team.I don't think we have his type at man utd.He is versatile and can operate from the flanks.But man utd is more in need of a defender now.
Re: Darren Fletcher Should Be Confirmed As Next Man Utd Captain by tuffgongjo(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
And who is the new Man United captain?you all were feeling funky earlier.

(1) (Reply)

South African Football Coach Arrested In Nigeria For Drug Trafficking / Chelsea Ready To Sign Lionel Messi With 116€ Next Year Transfer Window. / Top Ten Most Expensive Players..............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.