Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Freelance Architect Required For Full Architectural Plans - Kuje Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Freelance Architect Required For Full Architectural Plans - Kuje Abuja (872 Views)

Collection Of Architectural Plans / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build / Plots Of Land For Sale In Kuje, Abuja Fct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Architect Required For Full Architectural Plans - Kuje Abuja by SangoCrusader: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hello,

I have just purchased a square plot of land in Kuje area of Abuja - AA3 Layout. I need someone to help me draw full architectural plans to be built on this land area for 2 semi detached bungalows. Each of the semi detached bungalows should be a 3 bedroom (all ensuite) apartment with a kitchen and small maid's room.

I would like a modern, contemporary design however, cost is really important therefore, it needs to be practical using cheaper materials without compromising quality. Therefore, could you give me AN ESTIMATE on how much it would cost to complete this building in a place like Abuja? Note that the land area is already fenced.

Finally, I would prefer to award this to an architect that can also follow up with Development Control in Abuja to ensure that the prescribed plans are acceptable by them before development.

If interested in the job, please drop me a quote ON THE FORUM with any additional details you think may be of use.

Thanks!
Re: Freelance Architect Required For Full Architectural Plans - Kuje Abuja by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
SangoCrusader: Hello,

I have just purchased a square plot of land in Kuje area of Abuja - AA3 Layout. I need someone to help me draw full architectural plans to be built on this land area for 2 semi detached bungalows. Each of the semi detached bungalows should be a 3 bedroom (all ensuite) apartment with a kitchen and small maid's room.

I would like a modern, contemporary design however, cost is really important therefore, it needs to be practical using cheaper materials without compromising quality. Therefore, could you give me AN ESTIMATE on how much it would cost to complete this building in a place like Abuja? Note that the land area is already fenced.

Finally, I would prefer to award this to an architect that can also follow up with Development Control in Abuja to ensure that the prescribed plans are acceptable by them before development.

If interested in the job, please drop me a quote [b]ON THE FORUM [/b]with any additional details you think may be of use.

Thanks!
Re: Freelance Architect Required For Full Architectural Plans - Kuje Abuja by tushbobo(m): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hi, you can send a text to 08055657780 and we'll take it up from there.
Re: Freelance Architect Required For Full Architectural Plans - Kuje Abuja by G12(m): 1:47am On Aug 04, 2014
Hello,

I live in Kuje and I am familiar with the location of your plot (Off Funtaj Secondary School Road, Road Beside the Area Council's Chairman Official Residence).

I can recommend an experienced Architect to you who can deliver you project according to specification. He lives in Kuje too and a staff of Kuje Area Council (Works Dept.). He can handle everything for you accordingly.

Pls, send me a mail if interested

osegodfrey@gmail.com

SangoCrusader: Hello,
If interested in the job, please drop me a quote ON THE FORUM with any additional details you think may be of use.
Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Plot Of Land For Sale In Ibadan / Get A Land In Lagos Now For As Low As 300k / 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent @ Jakande Estate, Isolo @ N250,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.