Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Why Do People Like To Borrow Pen When In The Bank? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do People Like To Borrow Pen When In The Bank? (594 Views)

Do People Like This Still Exist On Nairaland. See Pix / Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Like To Borrow Pen When In The Bank? by Toonice(m): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
Why not come with ur own pen? Why all this borow borow idea? Hey plz borow me your pen.
Re: Why Do People Like To Borrow Pen When In The Bank? by Noah13: 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
For you to use a withdrawal or deposit slip, you have to write certain details on it...right? So if somebody doesn't come with a pen to the bank, what do you expect them to do? Lick the details on the paperundecided
Re: Why Do People Like To Borrow Pen When In The Bank? by eunisam: 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
1. Because they didn't come with pen. 2.if they went with pen they will forget it.3. Nigerian bank are stingy to the extend they do not provide pen to thier customers yet they give form to fill without pen. 4.is not bad to borrow pen in the Bank,exam hall or even on the road to collect number or do any other thing,but it will be too bad that u steal the pen.imagine loosing ur life because of stealing a pen.
Re: Why Do People Like To Borrow Pen When In The Bank? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
ask me later, am fucking my LovePeddler.
Re: Why Do People Like To Borrow Pen When In The Bank? by iduzebaba(m): 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
pls can i make use of ur biro; i go reply; pls can i borrow 20naira from ur withdrawal; abi how much b biro
Re: Why Do People Like To Borrow Pen When In The Bank? by nerodenero: 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
I went to the Bank to withdraw and I forgot to go with a biro.I met two ladies at the writing córner and one of them had started filling the voucher.While waiting for her to finish so i could demand her biro,she sensed what I was waiting for and quickly said aloud that 'I dare not wait for her biro'.I felt embarrassed and the second lady who was getting started to fill her own came to my rescue.I learnt my lesson in a hard way and since then,I dont forget my biro while going to the Bank.
Re: Why Do People Like To Borrow Pen When In The Bank? by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 04, 2014
Aren't all banks suppose to have pens available to customers at all times. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Due To Ebola Scare! Many Lagosians Stay At Home / Jesus Spoke To Me: The Only Story You Need To Read Today / Dana Air Appointed Official Partner Of The 1st Akwa Ibom State Tourism Summit'14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.