Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Photos: Charly Boy Attends Stockholm Gaypride - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Charly Boy Attends Stockholm Gaypride (828 Views)

Yemi Alade Attends AMVCA 2016 Braless / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / PHOTOS: Charly Boy's First Daughter, Maggy, And Her Family In Photoshoots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Charly Boy Attends Stockholm Gaypride by abdulkayus(m): 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hmmm

Re: Photos: Charly Boy Attends Stockholm Gaypride by abdulkayus(m): 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
Charly Boy who is currently in Sweden
attended the annual Stockholm Gay Pride
which held in the city today and shared some
photos on his instagram page. See more pics

Re: Photos: Charly Boy Attends Stockholm Gaypride by abdulkayus(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hmmm

Re: Photos: Charly Boy Attends Stockholm Gaypride by austertee01(m): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
hmmmmm.... Now we can confirm areafada is bi-sexual. #rubbish...
Re: Photos: Charly Boy Attends Stockholm Gaypride by abdulkayus(m): 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
More

Re: Photos: Charly Boy Attends Stockholm Gaypride by EddyNumerouno(m): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
this should be intresting
Re: Photos: Charly Boy Attends Stockholm Gaypride by Empressgifted(f): 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
Despite their makeup and enhancements they still look fake! And this is what some folks wants legalized in Nigeria, God forbid!
Let's call a spade a spade. Come what may, the foundation of the Lord standeth sure and the Lord knoweth those that are his and let all that nameth the name of the Lord depart from iniquity!

On that long awaited Judgement Day, when every man shall stand before his creator and give account of what he/she has done with his/her body, smh for some people that would not appear in the form/nature that they were created, a man created in the image and likeness of God surgically enhancing himself inorder to look like a woman, it shall be terrible! For it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of God. May God help his children Amen.

NB: I am not perfect but with each second, minute and hour that passes by i strive towards perfection by the Grace of God.

(1) (Reply)

Nicky Minaj And Drake Goes Wild In New Pictures (photos) / Yoruba Nollywood Twin (ibeji Oran) Killed!!! / Wizkid's Former Producer Samklef Comes For Him, Says Fame Has Changed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.