Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) (807 Views)

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! / The Book Of Death / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) by maputohq: 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
chapter 1

1 Now it came to pass, on the day Jona was king over Naija and pobiya was king over the country east of Naija, the word of God came unto Maputohq, his prophet;

2. Say unto the naijan, I will send forth my peace upon my people naija. I will wipe out all thine enemies from the face of the earth.

3. There shall no Ebola virus be mentioned among thine dwellings, and the diseased of the liberians, I will take from amongst thee.

4. Only if thou shalt harken unto the commandments which I the lord have commanded thee this day.

5. Thou shalt cast out every evil; let no evil be found in the land which I, the lord have given unto you.

6. Only then will I hearken to your prayers and cleanse the land from all evil and thou shalt know that I the lord am God.
Re: The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) by maputohq: 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
DONMAYOR19 ( m), mizxpensive( f), Karevwite
(m ), Animog, ebonyme890, Spartan1203 (m),
Spongia1 (m ), Lorlaahlozz (f ), amsad19 ( m),
TiffanyJ (f ), labaski( f), gmcb, Eaglesman (m),
LogoDWhiz( m), shadows1 , toykathy(f ),
Treasure95 (f ), Ice4jez ( m), vizier007( m),
tohero , Bash92 ( m), durtman , fashionale(m),
Eliasog , OTEYFRESH( m), Queenxstar (f ),
pinkiepetite ( f), queen47 , Mrblaze06 ,
manutdadex( m), Olusanya333 ...read your bible here.
Re: The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) by Olusanya333(m): 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
maputohq: DONMAYOR19 ( m), mizxpensive( f), Karevwite
(m ), Animog, ebonyme890, Spartan1203 (m),
Spongia1 (m ), Lorlaahlozz (f ), amsad19 ( m),
TiffanyJ (f ), labaski( f), gmcb, Eaglesman (m),
LogoDWhiz( m), shadows1 , toykathy(f ),
Treasure95 (f ), Ice4jez ( m), vizier007( m),
tohero , Bash92 ( m), durtman , fashionale(m),
Eliasog , OTEYFRESH( m), Queenxstar (f ),
pinkiepetite ( f), queen47 , Mrblaze06 ,
manutdadex( m), Olusanya333 ...read your bible here.
Xo to what do i get dis mention
Re: The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) by maputohq: 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
Olusanya333: Xo to what do i get dis mention
I saw you over there and felt like calling you.
Re: The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) by Lorlaahlozz: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
Heard my name
Re: The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) by Olusanya333(m): 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
maputohq:
I saw you over there and felt like calling you.
Owk i'm here
Re: The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) by Olusanya333(m): 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Heard my name
hello
Re: The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) by Lorlaahlozz: 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
Olusanya333: hello
Hi
Re: The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) by maputohq: 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Heard my name
your name is so sweet
Re: The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) by Lorlaahlozz: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
maputohq:
your name is so sweet
No its lorlaahlozz nt sweet tongue
Re: The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 04, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: No its lorlaahlozz nt sweet tongue

Listen to yasef, can't you perceive d sweetness?
*Lorlaahlozz, Lorlaahlozz, Lorlaahlozz, Lorlaahlozz, Lorlaahlozz....till my voice fades out grin
Re: The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) by maputohq: 6:00am On Aug 04, 2014
SammyHoe:

Listen to yasef, can't you perceive d sweetness?
*Lorlaahlozz, Lorlaahlozz, Lorlaahlozz, Lorlaahlozz, Lorlaahlozz....till my voice fades out grin
oga Sammy...your boy dey hail ooo...the girl dey deny the sweetness of the name.
Re: The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 04, 2014
maputohq:
oga Sammy...your boy dey hail ooo...the girl dey deny the sweetness of the name.

No mind am. I once opened a thread because of that name Lorlaahlozz and oda names such as Elantracey, MunAKeyzZ and so on. It's time NL started paying ppl who have such beautiful username. Seun wia ar u?

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) by Olusanya333(m): 7:56am On Aug 04, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Hi
I believe you enjoy your night
Re: The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) by maputohq: 8:14am On Aug 04, 2014
Olusanya333: I believe you enjoy your night
This is a holy house. No talking to opposite sex.
Re: The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) by Olusanya333(m): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2014
maputohq:
This is a holy house. No talking to opposite sex.
So talking to opposite sex is a sin
Re: The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) by maputohq: 8:19am On Aug 04, 2014
Olusanya333: So talking to opposite sex is a sin
grin...nope but look at those kids behind you.
Re: The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) by Olusanya333(m): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2014
maputohq: grin...nope but look at those kids behind you.
Where the kids
Re: The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) by maputohq: 8:25am On Aug 04, 2014
Olusanya333: Where the kids
No let me call them, them go vex.
Re: The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) by Olusanya333(m): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2014
maputohq:
No let me call them, them go vex.
call them
Re: The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) by maputohq: 8:37am On Aug 04, 2014
Olusanya333: call them
abeg ooo...
Re: The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:38am On Aug 04, 2014
Okay...

What should I do?
Re: The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) by maputohq: 11:50am On Aug 04, 2014
LogoDWhiz: Okay...

What should I do?
say hello to the man of the year...
Re: The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
maputohq:
say hello to the man of the year...

Okay .

And who's dis man of the year?
Re: The Book Of Maputohq ( King James Version) by maputohq: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Okay .

And who's dis man of the year?
Maputohq.

(1) (Reply)

Our Results Are Out / Following The Savior's Path and other poems. / East Of West (fantasy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.