Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR - Autos (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR (147771 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
grin grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by darezeezleke: 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
hell mr Femi, do you have rx330 2008 model in lagos?

serious buyer ready to buy on Monday

if you have kindly drop your whatsapp number here

Thankks
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by MASTERCC: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
Toyota Highlander 01 is how much .
Everything sir
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
darezeezleke:
hell mr Femi, do you have rx330 2008 model in lagos?

serious buyer ready to buy on Monday

if you have kindly drop your whatsapp number here

Thankks

Thanks for your time on our thread, and we appreciate you . . .Sorry, we dont have on ground in Lagos
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
MASTERCC:
Toyota Highlander 01 is how much .
Everything sir

We will be able to get you a reliable one for only 2.38M Naira . . . .Thanks for your inquiries
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by darezeezleke: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, and we appreciate you . . .Sorry, we dont have on ground in Lagos

Can I talk to you on whatsapp?
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by MASTERCC: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
Fhemmmy:

We will be able to get you a reliable one for only 2.38M Naira . . . .Thanks for your inquiries
Pls can I see pic and interior especially
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
darezeezleke:

Can I talk to you on whatsapp?

Yes, you can . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
MASTERCC:
Pls can I see pic and interior especially

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
smiley smiley

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
wink wink

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Desdemona(f): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 12:50pm On Sep 20
For many drivers, motor or auto insurance is more a pain than a benefit, with the pain partly being located in the high premiums they have to pay. But hey! There’s some good news; auto insurance protects you from personal liabilities should you be in an accident. What happens if you get hit by someone who doesn’t have insurance? If you do not have insurance either, chances are, that you will be faced with paying your own medical bills. Not cool! If you’re shown to be at fault in an accident, you may be required to pay for the repairs of the car that you hit. Fair enough, right? But not cool either, because this is money coming out from your pocket. Save yourself from uncertainties, from embarrassments, from unplanned expenditures…I bring to the table the good news about insuring your cars, buses, trucks with ENSURE INSURANCE PLC.

Should you really be punished for having your car stolen or damaged?

Why should you be paid less than you insured for when a claim arises?

How quickly would you like to get back on the road after an accident?

How about a premium refund of 15% of 2years cumulative?

How about a 15% discount for all women and exclusively for men at 45 and above?

How about a replacement of your vehicle or the cash equivalent?

That’s not all!

We will not penalize you for Depreciation. You will get paid the full value of your adjusted claim.

Should you get injured in an accident while in your car, we will assist you with the payment of hospital bills up to N500, 000, while the occupants in your car get a sum aggregate of N250, 000.

You need to know that:

We settle claims promptly;

You get 15% cash back on your premiums if you make no claims after 24 months;

Female drivers receive an additional 15% discount.

DON’T JUST INSURE, PLEASE ENSURE!!!

I can be reached at: 070-5282-9300, WhatsApp inclusive.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Desdemona(f): 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
adepelummy:

Thanks for the quick response but I was told 1.9m. Can I call.

Save Yourself Some Unplanned Expenditures!!! by Desdemona(f): 12:50pm On Sep 20
For many drivers, motor or auto insurance is more a pain than a benefit, with the pain partly being located in the high premiums they have to pay. But hey! There’s some good news; auto insurance protects you from personal liabilities should you be in an accident. What happens if you get hit by someone who doesn’t have insurance? If you do not have insurance either, chances are, that you will be faced with paying your own medical bills. Not cool! If you’re shown to be at fault in an accident, you may be required to pay for the repairs of the car that you hit. Fair enough, right? But not cool either, because this is money coming out from your pocket. Save yourself from uncertainties, from embarrassments, from unplanned expenditures…I bring to the table the good news about insuring your cars, buses, trucks with ENSURE INSURANCE PLC.

Should you really be punished for having your car stolen or damaged?

Why should you be paid less than you insured for when a claim arises?

How quickly would you like to get back on the road after an accident?

How about a premium refund of 15% of 2years cumulative?

How about a 15% discount for all women and exclusively for men at 45 and above?

How about a replacement of your vehicle or the cash equivalent?

That’s not all!

We will not penalize you for Depreciation. You will get paid the full value of your adjusted claim.

Should you get injured in an accident while in your car, we will assist you with the payment of hospital bills up to N500, 000, while the occupants in your car get a sum aggregate of N250, 000.

You need to know that:

We settle claims promptly;

You get 15% cash back on your premiums if you make no claims after 24 months;

Female drivers receive an additional 15% discount.

DON’T JUST INSURE, PLEASE ENSURE!!!

We can be reached at: 070-5282-9300, WhatsApp inclusive.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin grin

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
cool cool

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
Happy Thursday
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:50am On Oct 01, 2016
From the management of Fhemmmy Motos, we wish Nigerian and all hers a wonderful birthday and we declare prosperity into the nation of Nigeria.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by manbolistic: 8:04am On Oct 01, 2016
pls i will like to get a 2005 or 2006 toyota highlander. a clean deal. you promised to get a good car for me whenever am ready. am ready now bro. my email address is prex.yugo@gmail.com
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
tongue
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
Happy Wednesday
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2016
cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians. ...
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by DebateNigeria: 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
Fhemmmy:
Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians. ...

Bro long time. I need a Lexus SUV for less than 1.5m. Let me know what's possible. Need an SUV urgently.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
DebateNigeria:

Bro long time. I need a Lexus SUV for less than 1.5m. Let me know what's possible. Need an SUV urgently.

Thanks for your time on our thread and we appreciate you, we will not be able to make that happen . . . . .
With current exchange rate . . . .

1 Like

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2016
cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by DebateNigeria: 2:10am On Oct 12, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread and we appreciate you, we will not be able to make that happen . . . . .
With current exchange rate . . . .
What is possible?
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
DebateNigeria:

What is possible?

Oldest that we could do is 2001 based on customs. ..
Average cost of buying is 6000 $
Shipping, trucking and other fees.... 2000us $
Clearing cost is 500k Naira
Fhemmmy will have to chop too.

1 Like

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
We still in the business of getting the best for less

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (160) (Reply)

Hyundai Elantra Or Tucson, Largest Selection Of Used Cars / Best SUVs For Sale, Save With Our Offers / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.