Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,215 members, 7,867,532 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR - Autos (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR (147743 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
He is the reason for the season . . . . .Remember to thank Him while we celebrate the season
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by COMPAQ(m): 6:12am On Dec 25, 2017
Hello. I've been a bit fixated on the 2016/17 Lexus ES 350 for some time now, with a 2018 purchase. What's the pricing like please?
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
COMPAQ:
Hello. I've been a bit fixated on the 2016/17 Lexus ES 350 for some time now, with a 2018 purchase. What's the pricing like please?

Thanks for your time and inquiries . . . We will look into this and get back to you shortly
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
COMPAQ:

Here is one for you to take home at a cost of ONLY 11.4M Naira (Excluding the cost of clearing which could be as high as 3.5M naira) pleasefeel free to confirm the cost of clearing as well)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
wink wink

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
grin grin

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
cool cool

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 12:15am On Jan 01, 2018
From the management of Fhemmmy Motos, we wanna wish all Nairalanders a Happy new year . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by COMPAQ(m): 6:53am On Jan 06, 2018
Fhemmmy:
grin grin

Awesome stuff!! I need to start saving. Make dollar stable for 2018 o!!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
COMPAQ:

Awesome stuff!! I need to start saving. Make dollar stable for 2018 o!!

God will help you sir/Ma and the 2018 and dollar's activities will favor us all by the grace of the mighty God . . . We will always be ready to your dealer too
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
smiley smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
Welcome to another day . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
smiley smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by kingteeee: 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Good day sir, please how much will it cost me to get a very clean Lexus GS350 2007 all the cost both with duty, clearing and everything
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
kingteeee:
Good day sir, please how much will it cost me to get a very clean Lexus GS350 2007 all the cost both with registration and everything

Thanks for your inquires, please note that i DONT DO REGISTRATION FOR CLIENTS, we only get involved in purchase, shipping and clearing , , . Also, let us know what features are of importance to you so we can quote you correctly
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by kingteeee: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your inquires, please note that i DONT DO REGISTRATION FOR CLIENTS, we only get involved in purchase, shipping and clearing , , . Also, let us know what features are of importance to you so we can quote you correctly
sorry I just noticed my mistake and I’ve corrected it, didn’t realize that you’ve seen it already... i meant to say the duty, clearing and everything
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
kingteeee:
sorry I just noticed my mistake and I’ve corrected it, didn’t realize that you’ve seen it already... i meant to say the duty, clearing and everything

OK Sir . . .What feature is of importance to you, Navigation or what ?
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
kingteeee:

Without the consideratiion of a Navigation, you can become a proud owner of one with a budget of ONLY 5M Naira
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
Happy Friday
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
grin grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
cool cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
Happy Thursday to all Nairalanders
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
Happy Friday!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
Happy New week!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (160) (Reply)

Hyundai Elantra Or Tucson, Largest Selection Of Used Cars / Best SUVs For Sale, Save With Our Offers / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.