Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Experienced Online Importer On Hair Extension Needed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Experienced Online Importer On Hair Extension Needed. (1370 Views)

About The Hair Extension Business. / BVN: No More Deadline Extension, CBN Warns / Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Online Importer On Hair Extension Needed. by udumosam23(m): 5:34am On Aug 04, 2014
A sister called me yesterday, and told me she wants to do business. I sampled several business for her, she happened to pick interest on attachments. (Hair extent ion).

I've also done mini importation, though I've never imported attachments, and I may not have time to continue cos I've been licences as a minister. I hope to partner her with a sincere person who has experience on importing hair extension.

Her location is elekahia porthercourt, if you r interested pls indicate here. I'll have to screen you first before I recommend you.

Pls note, I don't want to soil my relationship with this sister, so I will have to be thorough before I present anybody.
Re: Experienced Online Importer On Hair Extension Needed. by Ladygeneral: 5:58am On Aug 04, 2014
udumosam23: A sister called me yesterday, and told me she wants to do business. I sampled several business for her, she happened to pick interest on attachments. (Hair extent ion).

I've also done mini importation, though I've never imported attachments, and I may not have time to continue cos I've been licences as a minister. I hope to partner her with a sincere person who has experience on importing hair extension.

Her location is elekahia porthercourt, if you r interested pls indicate here. I'll have to screen you first before I recommend you.

Pls note, I don't want to soil my relationship with this sister, so I will have to be thorough before I present anybody.
am here and can help her import d items. Either from uk, china or usa.
Re: Experienced Online Importer On Hair Extension Needed. by stripper: 6:51am On Aug 04, 2014
udumosam23: A sister called me yesterday, and told me she wants to do business. I sampled several business for her, she happened to pick interest on attachments. (Hair extent ion).

Partner with Justi4jesu and you wont regret it i have introduce many people to her and she has always delivered. Her details are on the frontpage of her thread you can also speak or chat with her.
https://www.nairaland.com/1788753/d-pre-order-goods-us-dubai
Re: Experienced Online Importer On Hair Extension Needed. by honour6(m): 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
If She has a large market, can partner with my sister at omosi.co.uk, she is one of uk largest supplier and an ebay top seller who speciallizes in hair attachments. She gets her product directly from the manufacturers which makes her product cheap while maintaining standard. She supplies several supermarkets in lagos and abuja. Tell her Onobu directed you. You can contact her by using the contact details on her website or send me mail at abudaonobu@gmail.com and would connect you with her. Note:She recides in the uk and sends product to nigeria regularly.
Re: Experienced Online Importer On Hair Extension Needed. by udumosam23(m): 6:31am On Aug 07, 2014
Ladygeneral: am here and can help her import d items. Either from uk, china or usa.

Pls are you within portharcourt
Re: Experienced Online Importer On Hair Extension Needed. by Ladygeneral: 6:34am On Aug 07, 2014
udumosam23:

Pls are you within portharcourt
no. Am in anambra, but can do waybill to ph
Re: Experienced Online Importer On Hair Extension Needed. by udumosam23(m): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ladygeneral: no. Am in anambra, but can do waybill to ph

Can I have your contact?
Re: Experienced Online Importer On Hair Extension Needed. by Ladygeneral: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
udumosam23:

Can I have your contact?
call/txt/whatsapp: 08081372075
Re: Experienced Online Importer On Hair Extension Needed. by somto252(m): 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
@udumosam23, I can supply your sister with hair extensions. I am based in Aba, abia state. Port harcourt isnt far to arrange a meet and discuss. She can aswell see samples of unprocessed hairs I have now. Currently, I have 18inches straight virgin hairs peruvian, indian and malaysian. All colour 4 hairs. Good human hair extensions . She an get to pass the hairs through tests suh as "flaming" , to check quality. Let me know if you are down with these opportunities. Thanks.
Re: Experienced Online Importer On Hair Extension Needed. by udumosam23(m): 6:01am On Aug 08, 2014
somto252: @udumosam23, I can supply your sister with hair extensions. I am based in Aba, abia state. Port harcourt isnt far to arrange a meet and discuss. She can aswell see samples of unprocessed hairs I have now. Currently, I have 18inches straight virgin hairs peruvian, indian and malaysian. All colour 4 hairs. Good human hair extensions . She an get to pass the hairs through tests suh as "flaming" , to check quality. Let me know if you are down with these opportunities. Thanks.

Pls drop your contact, you r close to what I want
Re: Experienced Online Importer On Hair Extension Needed. by somto252(m): 6:31am On Aug 08, 2014
udumosam23:
Pls drop your contact, you r close to what I want
07068639363 whatsapp or call me, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Selling Brands 2014 – 2015 / Make Free $40 Daily With Perfectmoney Hotbucks Game / Wholesale!!! Place Ur Order For Ladies & Mens Shoes, Bags, Purses, Ladies Belts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.