Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Help On Project Topic - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Help On Project Topic (861 Views)

Please Help Me With Related Project Materials For My Project Topic / Please Help With A Project Topic For English Literature / In Need Of Project Topic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On Project Topic by Misblah(f): 7:57am On Aug 04, 2014
Good morning everyone. Please I need ideas on project topics in Kaine Agary's Yellow Yellow. Thinking about using "A displaced male image' but I don't know how to start the write up. Ur help urgently needed here. Thanks in advance
Re: Help On Project Topic by prof800(m): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
There are a couple of 'project topics' that can be taken from Kaine Agary's 'Yellow Yellow'.--- for a book that addresses issues like Ecocriticism, Ecology, History and Ijaws and relating it all to literature.
Someone has already done something on 'the relationship between ecology and literature'.

For your choice "A displaced male image", You could begin with explanation of the symbolisms being used. Basically "WHAT DOES THE BOOK TALK ABOUT?". Just write what the book is about (to start with). Then introduce a subtle historical backing to it before moving on.

I don't really know what you want to achieve or your precise discipline, maybe you might want to say more.

--goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

A-jerry And His Love For Poetry / Please Help Me Review This...!!! / Why Don't We Respect Women In Nigeria???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.