Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

In Need Of Project Topic. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Need Of Project Topic. (706 Views)

Help On Project Topic / Please Help Me With Related Project Materials For My Project Topic / Please Help With A Project Topic For English Literature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Project Topic. by Marven: 10:33am On Dec 15, 2009
Could you please render this urgent help to me. I'm in need of project topic in marketing department. All I got seems not to be good. Can you send to me the ones you know or let me know a site I can get already written ones.
Re: In Need Of Project Topic. by Abojupupa: 11:51am On Dec 17, 2009
The best way to go about writing a project is reading what others have written and applying that knowledge to NEW things you find in your environment. It's not advisable to work to the answerr.
Re: In Need Of Project Topic. by Ifez: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2009
Marven:

Could you please render this urgent help to me. I'm in need of project topic in marketing department. All I got seems not to be good. Can you send to me the ones you know or let me know a site I can get already written ones.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you looking for "project topic ideas" or for an "already-made project for purchase"

What is your project supervisor there for? Na wa o!!!!!
Re: In Need Of Project Topic. by xynerise: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2009
I only know topics on banking and where to get the stuff.

(1) (Reply)

Quotable Quotes / Coming Soon: Kayode's Dream By M Olateju / Project Write Up(social Sciences)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.