Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

P. Square’s Peter Okoye Threatens To Expose And Sue Bank That Defrauded Him - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P. Square’s Peter Okoye Threatens To Expose And Sue Bank That Defrauded Him (942 Views)

Check Out (p-square) Peter Okeye And Kids Taking A Ride (PHOTOS) / P-square’s Peter Escapes Death / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P. Square’s Peter Okoye Threatens To Expose And Sue Bank That Defrauded Him by hakeem4(m): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2014
Peter Okoye of the popular musical group, P. Square has alleged that a bank defrauded him.

The singer took to his Instagram page to issue a threat to the bank, stating that he gives them five days to return his money or he’ll expose the identity of the financial institution.
Re: P. Square’s Peter Okoye Threatens To Expose And Sue Bank That Defrauded Him by newspapers: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2014
I just couldnt stop laughing when i read it here - http://www.divanaija.com.ng/peter-okoye-defrauded-bank-6years/
Re: P. Square’s Peter Okoye Threatens To Expose And Sue Bank That Defrauded Him by hakeem4(m): 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
newspapers: I just couldnt stop laughing when i read it here - http://www.divanaija.com.ng/peter-okoye-defrauded-bank-6years/
LWKMD
Re: P. Square’s Peter Okoye Threatens To Expose And Sue Bank That Defrauded Him by philfearon(m): 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
hmmmm...

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce & Jay Z Kiss As They Win Award + Pics From Grammy Award / Tooxclusive Music AWARDS 2015 – WINNERS! / New Music: Download "How Wonderful" By Ella Ralph. Produced By Tobass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.