Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

How Wealthy Engineer's Wife Plotted And Stabbed Husband With Lover (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Wealthy Engineer's Wife Plotted And Stabbed Husband With Lover (photos) (1262 Views)

Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay / How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat / Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Wealthy Engineer's Wife Plotted And Stabbed Husband With Lover (photos) by chiebuka66: 8:32am On Aug 04, 2014
A man whose wife of 18 years plotted to have him killed on his birthday has revealed the deep scars he was left with after being nearly stabbed to death.

Chris Soteriou a wealthy engineer was in a coma for 10 days following the attack in Melbourne , which was orchestrated by his wife of 18 years, Vicky Soterious.

Vicky, who is currently serving nine years in jail, had organised for her lover, Ari Dimitrakis, to stab Chris as they walked from a Greek restaurant in Fitzroy to their car 500m away after his 44th birthday party.

Vicky had been seeing her lover, Ari Dimitrakis in hotels, sending him erotic......

full gist and photos here: http://www..com/2014/08/see-how-wealthy-engineers-wife-plotted.html

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Accepts PDP Adoption Says I Am Raeally Humbled / Mark Tells Kwankwaso: Count Me Out Of Your 2015 Bid / Warning To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.