Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

I Will Build A Free Website For The First 5 Serious Businesses Here. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Build A Free Website For The First 5 Serious Businesses Here. (814 Views)

Introduce Your Startup Businesses Here / I Am Looking For 5 Serious Minded Entrepreneur To Team Up With Against 2015 Woes / Free Website: This Is Just For 5 Serious Minded People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Build A Free Website For The First 5 Serious Businesses Here. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2008
Hi guys.

I'm a qualified UK based webmaster looking to build a Nigerian portfolio.  I shall build 5 free websites for Nigerian-based businesses (max 5 pages) on a first come first served basis.

You would need to obtain your domain name, hosting, plus accompanying username and password PRIOR to contacting me with the details about your company. Such details should include text and graphics (where available), the nature of which shall be discussed depending on the type of business etc.

Where images are unavailable I can provide theme-relevant photos from my huge  database.

Kindly send your details to Ross Ike at

rossimania@talk21.com.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: I Will Build A Free Website For The First 5 Serious Businesses Here. by kokorunna(m): 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2008
You can start with the re-construction of www.exoticcakes.co.uk

Drop me an email @ kokorunna@yahoo.com
Re: I Will Build A Free Website For The First 5 Serious Businesses Here. by nasbock(m): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2008
i am intrested im me bukola4u2see@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Will Build A Free Website For The First 5 Serious Businesses Here. by chatwitken: 2:11am On Sep 01, 2009
ROSSIKE:

Hi guys.

I'm a qualified UK based webmaster looking to build a Nigerian portfolio. I shall build 5 free websites for Nigerian-based businesses (max 5 pages) on a first come first served basis.

You would need to obtain your domain name, hosting, plus accompanying username and password PRIOR to contacting me with the details about your company. Such details should include text and graphics (where available), the nature of which shall be discussed depending on the type of business etc.

Where images are unavailable I can provide theme-relevant photos from my huge database.

Kindly send your details to Ross Ike at

rossimania@talk21.com.

Thanks and God bless.

I am interested, i already have a domain name registered. chatwitkeni@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Will Build A Free Website For The First 5 Serious Businesses Here. by franel79(m): 9:59am On Sep 01, 2009
Learn how to make money with free websites, on the Bloggers Only Forum: http://www.wealthpackage.net

(1) (Reply)

SCAM: We Buy Libertyreserve / How Genuine Is Graphcard? / Phb Domicilary Account - Is This For Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.