Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,639 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields (4552 Views)

Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram / ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) / Netanyahu: “hamas Is Like ISIS, Hamas Is Like Boko Haram...." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2014
Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields
by Shoebat Foundation on August 1, 2014 in General, Israel

You Won’t see this in the New York Times or in any of the mainstream media.

Young Kids being used as counter bait or human shields to prevent Israel taking out military targets! If this is not child abuse then can someone tell me what it is?

Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by enilove(m): 11:52am On Aug 04, 2014
That is Islam for you.

The idol allah they worship cannot not change them. They are heartless, dishonest, terrorists and evil minded people.

They are instruments in the hand of devil their master. That is why they hate peace and their idol ( allah ) cannot fight for himselt unless they kill for him.

It is a sad thing that those in this devilish religion do not reason because their senses have been caged by the demons.
They must fight and kill in order to spread this evil .
Muha did the same .

Any muslim that dies in this religion is going directly to hell, do not say , 'you were not told or warned' .

Jesus is the way , the truth and the life.
No one can make heaven except through him.

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by cirmuell(m): 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
They'll avoid this thread like a plague. undecided phucking hypocrites
Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
Where are the enemies of Israel, such as frosbel? I'm waiting for you to give us your take on this ideology.

Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
enilove:

That is Islam for you.

The idol allah they worship cannot not change them. They are heartless, dishonest, terrorists and evil minded people.

They are instruments in the hand of devil their master. That is why they hate peace and their idol ( allah ) cannot fight for himselt unless they kill for him.

It is a sad thing that those in this devilish religion do not reason because their senses have been caged by the demons.
Muha did the same .

Any muslim that dies in this religion is going directly to hell, do not say , 'you were not told or warned' .

I don't think anyone will be so brave as to dispute your assertion here.
Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by TheBigUrban2: 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
Good lord.....this whole thread contains so much falsehood. That picture could be simply a parent punishing his children and not hamas setting uup child shields

#lying for jesus

1 Like

Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Good lord.....this whole thread contains so much falsehood. That picture could be simply a parent punishing his children and not hamas setting uup child shields

#lying for jesus

Is that how you discipline your children, if you have any? undecided
Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by TheBigUrban2: 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

It is child abuse but that is certainly different from using them as human sheilds
Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

It is child abuse but that is certainly different from using them as human sheilds

Where is the evidence that proves contrary to the OP, or is it just an assumption of yours? undecided
Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by TheBigUrban2: 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Where is the evidence that proves contrary to the OP, or is it just an assumption of yours? undecided

Yawn....the op didnt provide credible evidence and I dismissed it with a counter-claim regarding another possiblity

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Yawn....the op didnt provide credible evidence and I dismissed it with a counter-claim regarding another possiblity

Assuming there is another possibility, is there any reason why anyone should abuse children as this?
Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by Rilwayne001: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Can you please provide a link from where you got it from?

or were you the one that took the picture yourself

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
Rilwayne001:

All you need do is to copy and paste the title onto google and you will see what you are looking for. I am ready to eat my humble pie if you can prove that the OP doesn't happen in Palestine.
Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by Empiree: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
Rilwayne001:

they are liars. pay them no mind. as you can see people ignore him and the other guy petergwu. hate is deep in their heart. the picture probaby has nothing to do with this fabricrated story. shoebat and Geller are their mentors. This guys are known for posting odd stories.
Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
Empiree:

they are liars. pay them no mind. as you can see people ignore him and the other guy petergwu. hate is deep in their heart. the picture probaby has nothing to do with this fabricrated story. shoebat and Geller are their mentors. This guys are known for posting odd stories.

Guess who the liar is according to your "holy book". The reason you pay no attention is the main reason why you remain in darkness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeBy534zjIw

Qu'ran Says Allah is the Best of Deceiver. Sura. 3:54; 7:99; 8:30

According to the Qu'ran, Allah the God of Islam, is the best of the DECEIVERS. Hmmm, doesn't that sound like Satan, the Devil? According to Christianity and Judaism Satan is the best deceiver. Satan the Devil deceives men and woman to follow him. So does that make the God of Islam, Allah, Satan? You decide.
Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by TheBigUrban2: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Assuming there is another possibility, is there any reason why anyone should abuse children as this?

Why are you asking me, do I look like a child abuser?
Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Why are you asking me, do I look like a child abuser?

I thought you were defending them, no?
Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by TheBigUrban2: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

I thought you were defending them, no?

no
Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

no

Whose side are you on then? undecided

Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ola you are really something else.

I noticed that you got these pictures from typical anti-islamic sites and came to post them here without proper due diligence.

This confirms you are a propaganda tool for the Zionists and a cheer leader in the support of Palestinian blood shed.

Just to make your day , latest death toll for Palestinians is : 1400 and still counting. I am sure Jesus did not die for these ones, they are 'worthless' , right ?

May God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
frosbel:

Ola you are really something else.

I noticed that you got these pictures from typical anti-islamic sites and came to post them here without proper due diligence.

This confirms you are a propaganda tool for the Zionists and a cheer leader in the support of Palestinian blood shed.

Just to make your day , latest death toll for Palestinians is : 1400 and still counting. I am sure Jesus did not die for these ones, they are 'worthless' , right ?

May God forgive you.

I wouldn't be surprised if you are also terming the BH as freedom fighters, knowing your antecedents.
Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by tohero(m): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

I wouldn't be surprised if you are also terming the BH as freedom fighters, knowing your antecedents.
God will bless you for doing the right thing.

If this information is right, God will bless you abundantly.

If this information is wrong, God will judge you!
Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by boykas(m): 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
0la,let me first ask u, did u study islam well bef0re c0ndeming d religi0n?sec0ndly, ur l0cal languagge is y0ruba, w0t is d name 0f G0d in ur language,thirdly, I dnt n0 if dat vide0 is frm palestine bt if its was we have seen several abuses in s0 many c0untries and why is it dat u f0cus 0n a muslim c0untry.we have seen a sex vide0s 0f 10 years 0ld child in us,britain and s0 0n,and why is dt u f0cus 0n dis. av u bin saudi,dakar,mecca,and 0ther muslim c0untries did u hear their c0nflict. U r blind bt smeday u will see.I dnt tink u read the bible well,let me state sme scriptures f0r u.
Proverbs 10:6 Blessings are upon the head of the just: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.

Proverbs 10:11 The mouth of a righteous man is a well of life: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.

Matthew 5:21,22 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire

And f0rthe muslim r against distructin 0F dis tributin, let me sh0w u w0t d BH claim and muslims r againstm
The Bokos kidnapped girls and forced them to change their religion.
Islam says: “Let there be no compulsion in religion...” (Qur’an 2:256)

The Bokos have forcefully married off girls.
Islam says:"Do not inherit women against their will"(Qur’an 4:19)

The Bokos are aggressive towards those who do not follow their beliefs.
Islam says: “IF IT HAD BEEN YOUR LORD’S WILL, all of the people on Earth would have believed [in one religion]…” (Quran 10:99)

The Bokos have murdered thousands of Muslims and Christians alike in cold blood.
Islam says: “…if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.” (Quran 5:32)

The Bokos use the cover of Islam to commit their mayhem and claim they are doing God’s work.
Islam says:"……………BUT DO NOT TRANSGRESS LIMITS; FOR GOD LOVETH NOT TRANSGRESSORS. (Qur’an 2:190)"

The Bokos believe once you are not with them you are an enemy to them.
Islam says: “O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other)…” (Quran 49:13)

The Bokos have unleashed tyranny and indecency in the land.
Islam says: God commands justice and doing good and giving to relatives. And He forbids indecency and doing wrong and tyranny... (Quran 16:90)

Despite all their false claims it is clear, for those who wish to see, that the Bokos do not represent Islam because they are clearly acting against it!

1 Like

Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by Imoy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
enilove: That is Islam for you.

Muha did the same .

Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by boykas(m): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
Enil0ve,d0 u belive in chist, u r nt in christian,if u r,dnt tink u g0 t0 church,and. If u d0,u r similar t0 d bh,f0rget abt b0mbing and killin bt act and faith
Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields
by Shoebat Foundation on August 1, 2014 in General, Israel

You Won’t see this in the New York Times or in any of the mainstream media.

Young Kids being used as counter bait or human shields to prevent Israel taking out military targets! If this is not child abuse then can someone tell me what it is?

The OP is confirmed by the atrocities carried out by Hamas as reported by France24

http://www.france24.com/en/20140805-exclusive-video-hamas-rocket-launching-pad-near-gaza-homes-un-building/
Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2014
The picture below speaks for itself. Do I need to say more? undecided

Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2014
But why is Israel shooting those children instead of saving them from evil Hamas?
Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

But why is Israel shooting those children instead of saving them from evil Hamas?

That picture shows ISIS pointing their rifles at that baby. They have been systematically beheading children of Christians in Iraq if you care to know.
Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by TheBigUrban2: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

That picture shows ISIS pointing their rifles at that baby. They have been systematically beheading children of Christians in Iraq if you care to know.

This is far more important https://www.nairaland.com/1849890/what-does-atheist-ebola-epidemic
Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:40am On Aug 09, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

This is far more important https://www.nairaland.com/1849890/what-does-atheist-ebola-epidemic

You might as well go to that thread since the killing of children is not important to you.
Re: Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields by TheBigUrban2: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

You might as well go to that thread since the killing of children is not important to you.

ebola could wipe out thousands of nigerians. i live in nigeria.

you want me to care about isreali-palestine propaganda?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Catholic Priests Wear Rings? / Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) / Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.