Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Filing For Your Children For Austria Permanent Resident. Help Needed Please! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Filing For Your Children For Austria Permanent Resident. Help Needed Please! (575 Views)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / .. / Filing For PR For Spouse To Travel To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Filing For Your Children For Austria Permanent Resident. Help Needed Please! by jollyiwin(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hello nairalanders. please i really need your help on this for its quit urgent.
my dad wanna file a permanent resident for me in Austria. when i was in Austria for visit. they told me i need to come to Austria embassy in Abuja to submit some documents given to me in Austria so they can interview me.
getting here now they told me all my documents needs to be legalized in the ministry of foreign affairs and am gonna pay 8500 to verify a document, and i have close to 20 documents. this where what Austria embassy in Austria never said but i was surprise to here it when i got to Austria embassy in Abuja..
i really need help from anyone who has information about immigration to Austria
Re: Filing For Your Children For Austria Permanent Resident. Help Needed Please! by Juvante(m): 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
jollyiwin: Hello nairalanders. please i really need your help on this for its quit urgent.
my dad wanna file a permanent resident for me in Austria. when i was in Austria for visit. they told me i need to come to Austria embassy in Abuja to submit some documents given to me in Austria so they can interview me.
getting here now they told me all my documents needs to be legalized in the ministry of foreign affairs and am gonna pay 8500 to verify a document, and i have close to 20 documents. this where what Austria embassy in Austria never said but i was surprise to here it when i got to Austria embassy in Abuja..
i really need help from anyone who has information about immigration to Austria
U will have to legalise ur documents . First, all your academic documents will be stamped by the Ministry of Education at Abuja ( if you are planning to continue your education over there).
Next , you will take them, along with a Police Character report, NPC Birth certificate, and all sworn affidavits that u're planning to use for your application, to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. When u have done that, then, you can book for appointment online, the verification fee is 120k. When they are through with checking your documents , they will call u to come and pay 40 euros for each document to be stamped. So be prepared to spend up to 350k naira for the entire exercise . Contact the consulate at this address, Abuja-ob@bmeia.gv.at.
Glückauf

(1) (Reply)

Will You Run Or Wait If a passer-by Run Across Your Car While On Speed? / Mowe-sagamu Areas Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway Is Blocked / Tragedy Averted As 2 Plane Collide! (channels TV)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.