Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

100 Reasons To Believe Rauf Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100 Reasons To Believe Rauf Aregbesola (669 Views)

Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos / 100 Reasons We Need To Vote For Buhari In Pictures / Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100 Reasons To Believe Rauf Aregbesola by OmiAdu(f): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
It almost election time in Osun state, and like Fayose, I wonder why any progress loving Nigerian will want Omisore as governor of any state.

I like The 100 REASONS TO BELIEVE OGBENI project. http://hundredreasonsogbeni.com/ This is one of my favourite reasons.

16. HE HAS RE-INTRODUCED US TO OURSELVES

Globalisation is useful in bringing the best from around the world to our consciousness, but its effect is pernicious in making us forget the best about ourselves, our language, folklore, history, identity and culture.
Who, what, from where and why are we different? The coming of Ogbeni Aregbesola has brought a fresh appreciation of our identity: we are Omoluabis, the progeny of Oduduwa, and we owe no one an apology. Confident, proud and content in who we are, we are well poised to take our position in the scheme of things nationally and globally. In many ways including, and not limited to our state’s logo, flag, emblem and anthem, Aregbesola has challenged us to a better appreciation of our primary identity. Why? We need to be secure in who we are before we can be truly united in our national diversity!

(1) (Reply)

How Cac's 24hrs Business Registration Thrills Investors / My Opinion About Ebola And Cure. / ABIA : Is Alex Ikwechegh Merely Trying To Launder His Image?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.